Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Prayers Held For Buhari's Health In Nasarawa (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prayers Held For Buhari's Health In Nasarawa (Photos) (16113 Views)

Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) / $30m Spent On President Buhari's Health By National Security Adviser & NIA - SR / Prayer Session Led By Governor Ganduje Held For Buhari Quick Recovery (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prayers Held For Buhari's Health In Nasarawa (Photos) by lonelydora: 1:20pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:
I wish buhari a safe return. I am enjoying nairaland cheesy

I claim you as my newest Nairaland bae, before they will come and spoil you for me.
Re: Prayers Held For Buhari's Health In Nasarawa (Photos) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 18, 2017
cry
Re: Prayers Held For Buhari's Health In Nasarawa (Photos) by Qyubee(m): 1:21pm On Feb 18, 2017
Pips here shd grow up and stop being gullible and petty. This is a jumat prayer...it don't necessarily have to be a gathering purposely for the presidents health tho we're all enjoined to pray for him. pls let's be objective n tolerant of all religions abeg.
Re: Prayers Held For Buhari's Health In Nasarawa (Photos) by DNA9(m): 1:22pm On Feb 18, 2017
AlfaSeltzer:
I curse Luggard.

He is the Engineer of All this ill bullshits.
Re: Prayers Held For Buhari's Health In Nasarawa (Photos) by seunlayi(m): 1:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
I am always ready as stated in the Bible to pray for the peace of my Jerusalem which is Nigeria but for a leader who has failed to tell us his ailment, i wont pray for him base on that sickness. I can only be praying the usual prayer that God "guide our leaders right".

But wait, what are they even hiding? the man is over 70 yrs and he is old and I know that various health issue can associate with old age (I don't even know yet what mine will be though I pray for good health).

but why is he hiding his?

1 Like

Re: Prayers Held For Buhari's Health In Nasarawa (Photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 18, 2017
lonelydora:

Haven't you heard he's lying hale and hearty in a London hospital?
what is hale and hearty sef?
Re: Prayers Held For Buhari's Health In Nasarawa (Photos) by toshmann(m): 1:25pm On Feb 18, 2017
fxbot:
RUBBISH.... THESE NONENTITIES didn't hold prayer for the economy to come back alive. All of us will eat sand eventually if that is what will make are brains reset to factory settings... I will see if when food becomes so scares, any of these ODEs will have energy to sit like this or worry about their stomach.

You think they voted him to improve the economy? They just wanted a muslim northerner to be president. grin.

If Buhari dies today, you will see how these people will turn around and hate VP Osibajon grin.

Anyways, I want him alive. If he dies today, he will become a hero, get state burial and somehow people will forget the mess he made. I want him as president for another 20yrs. grin

I have no doibt in my mind that he will utterly destroy the nation cheesy. But i feel that's the only way Nigerians will learn to look well before electing an ancient man into a modern presidency.

Right now countries like Ghana, Botswana, S.A, even Kenya and Tanzania are moving forward.

Pathetic

3 Likes

Re: Prayers Held For Buhari's Health In Nasarawa (Photos) by Jafar1: 1:27pm On Feb 18, 2017
Thisis2raw:
As much as I dislike Buhari and his way of leadership..

I wish him good health
fxbot:
RUBBISH.... THESE NONENTITIES didn't hold prayer for the economy to come back alive. All of us will eat sand eventually if that is what will make are brains reset to factory settings... I will see if when food becomes so scares, any of these ODEs will have energy to sit like this or worry about their stomach.
ancientbanana:
I laff in Arabic
stanleyalpacino:

Good to know you are enjoying the forum.. Do u Mind if I take you around? grin
lonelydora:

Haven't you heard he's lying hale and hearty in a London hospital?

HMMM

Re: Prayers Held For Buhari's Health In Nasarawa (Photos) by lonelydora: 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
ThinkDeeply:

what is hale and hearty sef?

Biko, ask Femi Adeshina
Re: Prayers Held For Buhari's Health In Nasarawa (Photos) by JegaQuin: 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
See what one Igbo lad posted on Facebook about Buhari...

1 Like

Re: Prayers Held For Buhari's Health In Nasarawa (Photos) by dhameelare(m): 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:

From the bottom of my heart u're really really pretty
Re: Prayers Held For Buhari's Health In Nasarawa (Photos) by thonyrule(m): 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
Use that time to pray for Nigeria as a whole too
Re: Prayers Held For Buhari's Health In Nasarawa (Photos) by jnetwork: 1:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
May the Lord answers the prayer.
Re: Prayers Held For Buhari's Health In Nasarawa (Photos) by lonelydora: 1:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
AlfaSeltzer:
I curse Luggard.

He used Nigeria a gift to his bae, Flora, so she can open legs for him at night.
Re: Prayers Held For Buhari's Health In Nasarawa (Photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 18, 2017
fxbot:
but they say he's hale and healthy
Re: Prayers Held For Buhari's Health In Nasarawa (Photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 18, 2017
fxbot:
but they say he's hale and healthy now?
Re: Prayers Held For Buhari's Health In Nasarawa (Photos) by Omudia11: 1:36pm On Feb 18, 2017
Allah and Mohammed couldn't heal ordinary headache in the quran, so how are they expected to heal Buhari??
Re: Prayers Held For Buhari's Health In Nasarawa (Photos) by Omudia11: 1:40pm On Feb 18, 2017
You spoke my mind.
GodsOwnFav:
Buhari that doesn't give a fu*k abt Nigerians, backward region, religion and folks.

I wish Buhari anything God wishes him: death or life, I don't care!

His leadership has caused too many deaths to be numbered, I feel nothing for him.
Re: Prayers Held For Buhari's Health In Nasarawa (Photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:

This gal fyn sha, babe how can I get to know you better
Re: Prayers Held For Buhari's Health In Nasarawa (Photos) by ohjaydor: 1:45pm On Feb 18, 2017
God's healing
Re: Prayers Held For Buhari's Health In Nasarawa (Photos) by obinnadaniel87: 1:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
May God help him.. call for your interior and exterior cleaning and fumigation service.. contact 07034298852
Re: Prayers Held For Buhari's Health In Nasarawa (Photos) by me69: 1:53pm On Feb 18, 2017
itsdumebi:
Prayers were held by Muslim faithfuls for the health and success of president Buhari, early saturday morning in Nassarawa.

Photos below;

http://politicsngr.com/prayers-held-president-buharis-health-nassarawa-photos/
This is the way forward
Re: Prayers Held For Buhari's Health In Nasarawa (Photos) by cloudyskygrind(m): 1:57pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:
Is that really you? You cute for days girl
Re: Prayers Held For Buhari's Health In Nasarawa (Photos) by jibrilaminum: 2:05pm On Feb 18, 2017
okochaik:
I wish the idiot well, but he should resign or else....
Or what? asari dokubo et. al vowed to set nigeria ablaze should my president win but where are they today? You would never discard empty threats, would you?
Re: Prayers Held For Buhari's Health In Nasarawa (Photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 18, 2017
jibrilaminum:

Or what? asari dokubo et. al vowed to set nigeria ablaze should my president win but where are they today? You would never discard empty threats, would you?

Re: Prayers Held For Buhari's Health In Nasarawa (Photos) by jibrilaminum: 2:11pm On Feb 18, 2017
hobermener:
Prayers held for the president Kikikkiki
If the president really trusted and believed in your prayers, he wouldn't run to the land of the kafirs to seek medical help, after sinking billions of tax payers money into that junk aso rock clinic.
It's not kafirs, it's kafiroon.
Re: Prayers Held For Buhari's Health In Nasarawa (Photos) by jibrilaminum: 2:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
[quote author=okochaik post=53827149][/quote] Lolz stop hiding ur feelings dude
Re: Prayers Held For Buhari's Health In Nasarawa (Photos) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 18, 2017
jibrilaminum:

Lolz
stop hiding ur feelings dude
I no like you and if you no like me, lets divide then

Re: Prayers Held For Buhari's Health In Nasarawa (Photos) by DeBigFab(m): 2:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:
Omo remove your foto. Some of these NLs are fetishistic. They can charm u o. .............................Just kidding. Welcome on board.
Re: Prayers Held For Buhari's Health In Nasarawa (Photos) by krixik(m): 2:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
Why not tell him to come back and abandon the medical trip to save us the money? Then they can be praying for him 24/7. I don't even know what is wrong with Africans.
Re: Prayers Held For Buhari's Health In Nasarawa (Photos) by tammie24: 2:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
He doesn't need prayers

They say his 'hale and hearty'
Re: Prayers Held For Buhari's Health In Nasarawa (Photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:

Damn, your a very pretty.

Now nairaland, is the prayer ish what is trending today, by the way i also visited Buhari in my dreams woh, we drank fura da nunu & brag about our cows, it was splendid

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Labour Party Carries Put Free Medical Outreach In Shomolu (Pictures) / EFCC Investigates Uduaghan, Ndudi Elumelu / Magu, Going The Way Of His Predecessors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.