Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,548 members, 7,955,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:06 PM

See This Handsome Guy Dance With Her Bride On A Wheelchair On Wedding Day -video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See This Handsome Guy Dance With Her Bride On A Wheelchair On Wedding Day -video (626 Views)

Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) / Couple Had An Accident After Their Proposal; She Married Him In A Wheelchair / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This Handsome Guy Dance With Her Bride On A Wheelchair On Wedding Day -video by bumi10(m): 12:26pm On Feb 18, 2017
Don't just give up on love. No matter who you are, no matter the condition, no matter what you have gone through, no matter what people have told you and no matter what you have done in the past, just don't give up on love. It will find you soon.

Checkout the video of this handsome guy who married a woman on the wheelchair. Love really knows no bounds. It may not be blind but i believe it knows no bounds and that it concurs all things. Don't ever give up on love.

This video was shared by Yoruba Actress Toyin Aimakhu aka Toyin Abraham.

See the video below...

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/02/see-this-handsome-guy-dance-with-her.html

cc ijeybabe lalasticlala missyb3 mynd44 dominique

Re: See This Handsome Guy Dance With Her Bride On A Wheelchair On Wedding Day -video by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 18, 2017
I wish him the best of luck. Love is good, but ... lipsrsealed
Re: See This Handsome Guy Dance With Her Bride On A Wheelchair On Wedding Day -video by herzern(m): 12:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
Deep!
Re: See This Handsome Guy Dance With Her Bride On A Wheelchair On Wedding Day -video by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 18, 2017
check there are many reasons why he accepted this wink this is not love biko , this is a biz deal , we know every

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See This Handsome Guy Dance With Her Bride On A Wheelchair On Wedding Day -video by Michellla(f): 12:34pm On Feb 18, 2017
Where's the video?

1 Like

Re: See This Handsome Guy Dance With Her Bride On A Wheelchair On Wedding Day -video by femolacqua(m): 12:35pm On Feb 18, 2017
Wow, this is real
Re: See This Handsome Guy Dance With Her Bride On A Wheelchair On Wedding Day -video by Jessicaseth(f): 12:38pm On Feb 18, 2017
Handsome guy dancing with HIS bride. There is a mistake in your write up
Re: See This Handsome Guy Dance With Her Bride On A Wheelchair On Wedding Day -video by squarelead(m): 12:44pm On Feb 18, 2017
Thats the power of love.
Re: See This Handsome Guy Dance With Her Bride On A Wheelchair On Wedding Day -video by Bilabong(m): 12:46pm On Feb 18, 2017
brohs wehdone o

una forget to tell us who dey girl papa be...
I no trust boys
Re: See This Handsome Guy Dance With Her Bride On A Wheelchair On Wedding Day -video by gqboyy(m): 1:27pm On Feb 18, 2017
"Her" bride. Is he a tranny?
Re: See This Handsome Guy Dance With Her Bride On A Wheelchair On Wedding Day -video by GloriaNino: 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
The power of love embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Cute Asian Girl: Chen Siqi / Whats Wrong With This Picture: Senator Ben Bruce Vs MBGN 2015? / Is My Wife Fit...?how.much U Give Her Out Of 10..points

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.