Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,664 members, 7,959,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:09 AM

Buhari Your Wife Warned You, But You Did Not Listen. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Your Wife Warned You, But You Did Not Listen. (1509 Views)

Ezekwesili To Buhari: Your Plot To Impeach Saraki Failed, Give It Up Now / Benue Killings: I Warned Ortom, He Did Not Listen Says... Plateau Governor / Seized Allocation: "We Warned You, FG Tells Fayose.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Your Wife Warned You, But You Did Not Listen. by bolaino(m): 12:54pm On Feb 18, 2017
I believe most of Nigerians were aware a while back, when the first lady in the person of Mrs Aisha Buhari, told the Public in a BBC Hausa service interview, that, she had consistently warned her husband to be careful of the people he was carrying around him, as he did not know most of them, and was trusting his life and the affairs of the nation to these sets of people, names were not mentioned in that interview, but your guess about the names of the people she was insinuating are as good as mine, but alas Buhari failed to listen to her now that he is NO MORE, in the country has her warnings and fears not been proven to be valid?
Re: Buhari Your Wife Warned You, But You Did Not Listen. by Ruufahgee(m): 12:58pm On Feb 18, 2017
I am not Pro Buhari but I feel as followers, we should be careful with our utterances. For as long as it's not bn announced, we must believe he's alive for peace to reign. Afterwards, we can proceed to debate. He's alive take note.... I saw him last night............... In a picture

1 Like

Re: Buhari Your Wife Warned You, But You Did Not Listen. by CoolFreeday(m): 1:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
now that he is no more? Where did he go to?
Re: Buhari Your Wife Warned You, But You Did Not Listen. by bolaino(m): 1:31pm On Feb 18, 2017
CoolFreeday:
now that he is no more? Where did he go to?
he is no more in the country.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Your Wife Warned You, But You Did Not Listen. by CoolFreeday(m): 1:37pm On Feb 18, 2017
bolaino:
he is no more in the country.
He will soon be back. The write up doesn't tally at all.
Re: Buhari Your Wife Warned You, But You Did Not Listen. by bolaino(m): 2:19pm On Feb 18, 2017
CoolFreeday:

He will soon be back. The write up doesn't tally at all.
he is not coming back. I can bet my life on it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Your Wife Warned You, But You Did Not Listen. by Naughtytboy: 2:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
bolaino:
ha shocked what are ur proves
Re: Buhari Your Wife Warned You, But You Did Not Listen. by bolaino(m): 2:32pm On Feb 18, 2017
Naughtytboy:
ha shocked what are ur proves
its my secret, and I am not letting the cat out of the bag yet.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Your Wife Warned You, But You Did Not Listen. by Naughtytboy: 2:39pm On Feb 18, 2017
bolaino:
its my secret, and I am not letting the cat out of the bag yet.
OK am gonna save Dz
Re: Buhari Your Wife Warned You, But You Did Not Listen. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 18, 2017
I was thinking she was being very disloyal at the time, but now you mention it, this disappearance may be a consequence of Buhari not heeding her advice.

I have gotten enough info to reach the conclusion that Buhari is at best in a coma. All the photos of him receiving visitors are archives from as far back as 2015.

bolaino:
I believe most of Nigerians were aware a while back, when the first lady in the person of Mrs Aisha Buhari, told the Public in a BBC Hausa service interview, that, she had consistently warned her husband to be careful of the people he was carrying around him, as he did not know most of them, and was trusting his life and the affairs of the nation to these sets of people, names were not mentioned in that interview, but your guess about the names of the people she was insinuating are as good as mine, but alas Buhari failed to listen to her now that he is NO MORE, in the country has her warnings and fears not been proven to be valid?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Your Wife Warned You, But You Did Not Listen. by greatgod2012(f): 2:56pm On Feb 18, 2017
GenBuhari:
I was thinking she was being very disloyal at the time, but now you mention it, this disappearance may be a consequence of Buhari not heeding her advice.

I have gotten enough info to reach the conclusion that Buhari is at best in a coma. All the photos of him receiving visitors are archives from as far back as 2015.

Going by your moniker,

Are you not suppose to be President Buhari

Anyway, time shall tell!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Your Wife Warned You, But You Did Not Listen. by Ukalejohn(m): 2:59pm On Feb 18, 2017
He's not in the country doesn't mean he's dead undecided
Re: Buhari Your Wife Warned You, But You Did Not Listen. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 18, 2017
I am Buhari by virtue of my NL moniker but only on the NL forum grin

theres ample information to idicate Buhari cannot be conscious .
greatgod2012:

Going by your moniker,

Are you not suppose to be President Buhari

Anyway, time shall tell!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Your Wife Warned You, But You Did Not Listen. by Jesusloveyou: 3:58pm On Feb 18, 2017
GenBuhari:

why not ask tinubu and dogara if the picture is far back 2015.
Who know dogara before 2015.
When did saraki picture together with lawan before 2015.
Haba! We should use common sense na, even if you are striving hard for your theory to come to pass.
Buhari is hale and healthy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Your Wife Warned You, But You Did Not Listen. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
bolaino:

Chineke!

Bia nwokem, hope this is not a joking stuff?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Your Wife Warned You, But You Did Not Listen. by emmasege: 4:14pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
why not ask tinubu and dogara if the picture is far back 2015.
Who know dogara before 2015.
When did saraki picture together with lawan before 2015.
Haba! We should use common sense na, even if you are striving hard for your theory to come to pass.
Buhari is hale and healthy
Whether the picture was real or not is immaterial here. The point is that Mr. Buhari is no longer in the best of state of physical and mental health to continue ruling this country. But the northerners and his sycophants would rather sacrifice him like they did to Yaradua, than allow him be declared incapacitated.

And by the way, let no one think that the Looter General (Saraki) of APC went to London because he so much cared about the senile president. He was there to assess his state of health and possibility of going for a second term should he miraculously finish this term. As we speak, Saraki may have started scheming for 2019 since he claims to be a northerner. But may his ambition never see the light of the day and may there be a better replacement for Buhari on or before 2019, from whichever party.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Your Wife Warned You, But You Did Not Listen. by bolaino(m): 7:21pm On Feb 18, 2017
emmasege:
Whether the picture was real or not is immaterial here. The point is that Mr. Buhari is no longer in the best of state of physical and mental health to continue ruling this country. But the northerners and his sycophants would rather sacrifice him like they did to Yaradua, than allow him be declared incapacitated.

And by the way, let no one think that the Looter General (Saraki) of APC went to London because he so much cared about the senile president. He was there to assess his state of health and possibility of going for a second term should he miraculously finish this term. As we speak, Saraki may have started scheming for 2019 since he claims to be a northerner. But may his ambition never see the light of the day and may there be a better replacement of Buhari on or before 2019, from whichever party.
AMEN.

(1) (Reply)

Aishat Alubankudi Visits Buhari In London (Throwback pic) / Anambra Central Election: Judges Defrauded Me, Ekwunife Cries Out / Nnamdi Kanu Presented With 200-yr Old Mantle Of Leadership To Lead Biafrans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.