Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,571 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. (13164 Views)

Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday / Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed / Ladies And Gentlemen I Present To You The Pretty Girls Of Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by Harryola9(m): 2:25pm On Feb 21, 2017
Apparently the real Jessicaseth has declared on her instagram account that she doesn't use nairaland . this is her instagram handle :@jessicaseth_.
This account claiming to be her is fake
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by nassjonathan: 11:49pm On Feb 21, 2017
victorious001:
Mtcheww, with all that editing! she z not even finer than me sef grin
oya prove it by uploading ur picture and rember to leqve a contact
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 22, 2017
Peacefullove:

dont be angry please . forgive him

You are unique in your own way, I admire your smile
thanks love
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 22, 2017
victorious001:
ode!!!! oloshi!!! someone cannot make comment in peace again, well I don't blame u, jobless fellow! kontunu checking the profile of all the females in nl.... Nl monitoring demon!!!
fine gals dey sabi vex too cheesy?.i must confess u look takaway wink
Re: Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. by wizrose(m): 4:07pm On Feb 22, 2017
I don't think she is pretty ... at all. she just pack make up fool face.. ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland - Final Elimination Round / He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. / Reasons Why Black Women Don’t Date Whitemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.