Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday (11816 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by Keketu(m): 5:11pm On May 21, 2020
Mimienudles is the most beautiful girl on nairaland, I will marry her someday cry
Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by Prof0fficial: 5:59pm On May 21, 2020
beauty is work

2 Likes

Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by Mayng01(m): 6:25pm On May 21, 2020
Keketu:
Mimienudles is the most beautiful girl on nairaland, I will marry her someday cry
You had better work harder & stop daydreaming instead of thinking banging harder & eventually
ending up with an empty tank! A word!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by Millennialaku(m): 6:43pm On May 21, 2020
Keketu:
grin grin
had to check her profile after you made this post lipsrsealed

she is okay,but i have see better..............enter imo state you go craze grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by Premiumwriter: 7:04pm On May 21, 2020
Hmmm.

Redpill mates, Should we tell him?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by blinking001(m): 7:08pm On May 21, 2020
Make ah talk??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by IbrahimSkiba(f): 7:11pm On May 21, 2020
No pic included
Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by LikeAking: 8:11pm On May 21, 2020
You want to marry my girl?
You beta reset your brain by yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by Climax07(m): 8:19pm On May 21, 2020
What is wrong with this one
Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by wildcatter23(m): 8:54pm On May 21, 2020
IbrahimSkiba:
No pic included

I just saw your signature. you need a good head from an experienced lips..........

Ah, na prayer warrior you need nii
Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by mickykhe(m): 9:10pm On May 21, 2020
See try,
Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by Exc2000: 9:33pm On May 21, 2020
Keketu:

why don't you head to her DM to give her a piece of your mind... men don't whine like pussy they head off to make their intentions known

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by KingZaddy(m): 9:41pm On May 21, 2020
funny enough, in few years from now you will look at all your posts and be like "i cant believe i embarrassed myself this much"

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by Mimienudles(f): 9:43pm On May 21, 2020
Keketu:

Hi Keketu smiley Thank you for the compliment smiley smiley

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by MadeINchenzen2: 9:47pm On May 21, 2020
Your Mimien whatever is 38, it's either you want to settle down or you want to settle up. Make ur choicecheesy

by the way, which one be keketu abi na tuketuke?grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by Millennialaku(m): 9:55pm On May 21, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Your Mimien whatever is 38, it's either you want to settle down or you want to settle up. Make ur choicecheesy

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 21, 2020
Had to check my dictionary 4 the meaning of that word after seeing her dp.

14 Likes

Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by Dreyton36: 9:58pm On May 21, 2020
I wonder how much she pay you to boost her market undecided

5 Likes

Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by rosy1992(f): 10:00pm On May 21, 2020
I wish you luck. Thumbs up to her.

1 Like

Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by tunize(m): 10:27pm On May 21, 2020
beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

1 Like

Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by fattprince(m): 10:29pm On May 21, 2020
rosy1992:
You guys look alike. You just a little more pretty.
Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by fattprince(m): 10:30pm On May 21, 2020
Keketu:
How far, Preshieben. Your guy is going astray oh.

1 Like

Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by Premiumwriter: 10:53pm On May 21, 2020
IbrahimSkiba:
No pic included
are you interested too?
Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by Raeheemwayne: 11:03pm On May 21, 2020
Keketu:
Whatever happens to preshieben - The bone of ya bone.
My Guy you're too Delusional.
Please for ya own good - don't behave this way in real life.

Thank u.

1 Like

Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by IbrahimSkiba(f): 11:10pm On May 21, 2020
Premiumwriter:
are you interested too?

Nah, I'm not.

Carry On
Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by YorubaLord: 11:22pm On May 21, 2020
angry
Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by womenareapes: 11:23pm On May 21, 2020
Keketu:
simp undecided
that ugly piece of shiit you called fine? undecided

I pity your generation.

person with frypan head and body wear fat don destroy finish you called fine?

I swear I need to clean my eyes for checking that thing picture.

danm simps

2 Likes

Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by Millennialaku(m): 11:24pm On May 21, 2020
womenareapes:
simp undecided
that ugly piece of shiit you called fine? undecided

I pity your generation.

person with frypan head and body wear fat don destroy finish you called fine?

I swear I need to clean my eyes for checking that thing picture.

danm simps
grin grin
chai

1 Like

Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:29pm On May 21, 2020
Eye test needed
Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by Michelle55: 12:05am On May 22, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:

Lolssss... Wicked sumbori

2 Likes

Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by Ruccia2014: 1:19am On May 22, 2020
Millennialaku:

grin grin
had to check her profile after you made this post lipsrsealed

she is okay,but i have see better..............enter imo state you go craze grin grin

My brother, during my service year in o town.. nwanne I fear their girls...you have to be very disciplined and have the fear of God to resist those ladies temptation. I tnx God man survive las las

2 Likes

Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by Liposure: 1:21am On May 22, 2020
rosy1992:
rosy rose

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Your Top Five(5) Songs Of All Time / She Pulled Her Pants…. “i Fvcked” / Shocker:boy Fingers Girl In Public,stylishly[picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.