Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Court Verdict: I Will Make Gov. Fayose, Wike Irrelevant In PDP- Ali Modu Sheriff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Verdict: I Will Make Gov. Fayose, Wike Irrelevant In PDP- Ali Modu Sheriff (716 Views)

Fayose & Wike Inspect Rivers Pleasure Park, To Be Commissioned This Month / PDP Doesn’t Need Your Stolen Money – Sheriff Tells Fayose, Wike To Leave / "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Verdict: I Will Make Gov. Fayose, Wike Irrelevant In PDP- Ali Modu Sheriff by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:36pm On Feb 18, 2017
The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP’s National Chairman, Senator Ali-Modu Sheriff says he will shut out Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State and the Rivers State Governor, Nyensom Wike from the party.

An Appeal Court sitting in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, on Thursday, held that Sheriff remains the authentic Chairman of the PDP.

Reacting to the judgment, Senator Sheriff, vowed to put in place a machinery that would not give room to people like Wike and Fayose in any future arrangement in the party.

The former Borno State Governor told reporters, “I will engineer a restructuring of PDP such that characters like Wike and Fayose cannot find a way through to attain any position of prominence in our party in the future.

“They have brought shame and agony through the application of their crude and godless politics which is at variance with the principles upon which our founding fathers built our great party.

“We must find a way to sieve things so that only men of character and integrity can come through for positions of responsibility at all levels of our political engagement in the country.

“We must urgently steer the ship of PDP clear of the path of infamy which Wike and Fayose has brought our party, making Nigerians to mistaken PDP as a training ground for thugs. That is the urgent task we have. We cannot continue to advertise thug brand and expect Nigerians to take us seriously.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/02/18/court-verdict-will-make-fayose-wike-irrelevant-pdp-senator-sheriff/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Court Verdict: I Will Make Gov. Fayose, Wike Irrelevant In PDP- Ali Modu Sheriff by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 18, 2017
Sai Sheriff

“They (Fayose, Wike, Reno, Fani-Kayode, others) have brought shame and agony through the application of their crude and godless politics which is at variance with the principles upon which our founding fathers built our great party." Antithesis grin grin grin grin

" Senator Sheriff, vowed to put in place a machinery (see attached picture) that would not give room to people like Wike and Fayose in any future arrangement in the party." Amazing 440cc machine grin grin

But where is lalasticlala sef shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Verdict: I Will Make Gov. Fayose, Wike Irrelevant In PDP- Ali Modu Sheriff by owobokiri(m): 1:37pm On Feb 18, 2017
He just declared a war that will finally destroy PDP as we know it.. That sherif guy looks scary..
Re: Court Verdict: I Will Make Gov. Fayose, Wike Irrelevant In PDP- Ali Modu Sheriff by CoolFreeday(m): 1:44pm On Feb 18, 2017
So they're no longer men of character?

Tomorrow, if they reconcile, they will become great, selfless, strong spirited characters.

Politicians are all the same, they see us as fools and play around our intelligence as they like. I don't blame them, I blame our myopic and sentimental youths!
Re: Court Verdict: I Will Make Gov. Fayose, Wike Irrelevant In PDP- Ali Modu Sheriff by omenkaLives(m): 1:44pm On Feb 18, 2017
Go right ahead Sir Sheriff!

Give it to them! grin

Patriotic Nigerian youths stand firmly behind you and always will just as the yoots stood with Saraki in 2015 and with Dino Melaye in 2016. grin

1 Like

Re: Court Verdict: I Will Make Gov. Fayose, Wike Irrelevant In PDP- Ali Modu Sheriff by tunderay(m): 1:45pm On Feb 18, 2017
Wike and Fayose have seen their match in Sheriff. grin After all, he was in his house after having a big argument with Asiwaju while in APC, he decamped to PDP and the duo went to ask him to be the Chairman cos they were nursing VP ambition. Now things have fell apart, the party have been scattered and on the verge of going into extinction. RIP PDP. We Nigerian yoots mourn you. grin
Re: Court Verdict: I Will Make Gov. Fayose, Wike Irrelevant In PDP- Ali Modu Sheriff by psucc(m): 2:08pm On Feb 18, 2017
Every discerning minds know your mission - to destroy PDP.
Re: Court Verdict: I Will Make Gov. Fayose, Wike Irrelevant In PDP- Ali Modu Sheriff by spartan117(m): 2:12pm On Feb 18, 2017
Booked
Re: Court Verdict: I Will Make Gov. Fayose, Wike Irrelevant In PDP- Ali Modu Sheriff by paschu: 2:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
This man is stupid.

(1) (Reply)

Pray For Buhari, "Uninterrupted Democracy" – Tb Joshua / How Boko Haram’s Sex Slaves Wind Up As Sex Workers In Europe / STOP: Senate Did Not Disqualify Magu - Lawmaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.