Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

The Barbara Path To Our Union 2. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Barbara Path To Our Union 2. (606 Views)

I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! / How I Conquered My Wife Who Weaponised Sex In Our Union / Merlin – The Path To Victory (trailer 2019) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Barbara Path To Our Union 2. by lawani: 2:20pm On Feb 18, 2017
I had posited in the first part of this series that there was no African in sight asking Barbara Bush to marry him as potential fulfilment of her birth prophecy but that is not quite true. There is infact one African that I know of and not only African but also Nigerian, an Iwere (Itsekiri) from Delta state. The Itsekiri are an extant Yoruba group who were not part of the assembly that decided to adopt the Yoruba identity in the mid 20th century. Prior to then, Ogedengbe Agbogungboro the Balogun Ijesa and leader of the Kiriji forces during the Yoruba civil war had made a statement to the effect that 'The Yoruba are too overbearing! And they must be curtailed!, though we are all thesame children of Oduduwa!'. Balogun Ogedengbe died in 1910 as an Ijesa man. Ijesas now identify as Yorubas while the Iwere or Itsekiri do not, really, but they are no different from the adjacent Ilaje in Ondo who speak same dialect as them or even Ijesa!. Infact the 16th century Ijesa King, Owa Atakunmosa must have spent the over five decades he spent in the Benin empire amongst the Iwere or Itsekiri where earned the alias Atakunmosa meaning 'The Mariner'.

Ayonmike Ajuyah, born in December 1978 a year and close to two months older than me, native of Warri is the one who proposed to Barbara before me.

I met him at the Yaba psychiatry and he told me the story himself without my telling him about my own relationship with Barbara. He was in a drug rehab program. He abused marijuana which affects him and he appears powerless to curb himself. So he kind of goes in and out of rehab. His Dad is late. The Dad was a lawyer, company secretary of the NNPC subsidiary NAPIMS, his mum a retired headmistress. He has a lawyer sister and accountant brother as well as Medical doctor step bro from his Dad's second wife. He was admitted to UNN for Pharmacy but dropped out, probably due to drug abuse. However he was bent on getting a degree and he got one in Political Science University of Abuja after we left Yaba. He now works in Uniben as a temporary staff.

Out his love for marijuana, leading to abuse, he is very serious minded from a good family and not yet married. BSc, Political Science. Let me add that in Yaba are many people not sick but who are there because they cant stop drug abuse otherwise they are cool.

Ayonmike told me he proposed marriage to Barbara in a letter to President Bush in care of the CIA. He said Barbara used other means to tell him 'Get your act together!' but he went in and out of rehab and was not able to acquire a degree until recently.

I have to say first come first serve applies too and if not for Ayonmike's circumstances of drug abuse, I might not have been the winner of Barbara's hand in marriage but Ayonmike. I fixated on Tola because of first come first serve back then. The principle is valid, other things being equal. I am not more of a gentleman than Ayonmike but I am more of other things while he too is more of other things!.

He is Iwere/Itsekiri while I am Ijesa. He is 39 while I am 37. His father is better known in Nigeria since he was a top notch civil servant, than my ex father but my paternal grandfather was a well known first republic politician, former headmaster and holder of British management degrees, my maternal grandpa too was a well known headmaster. His own family may not be that. He speaks only English fluently while I speak Yoruba and English fluently.. I am a very concerned social reform crusader while he appears to be one too but on the platform of Christianity aligned with people like Pastor Adeboye.

Above all, Barbara is naturally drawn to me to the point of obsession. Anytime I logged on to chat on yahoo messenger back then, she would come up as Tola eager with questions. She told me 'I do not know anyone like you and I love you'.

However, we live in a matrix and everything is magic, so a research paper that has proved very useful to me was put together by a team comprising of Itsekiris to establish firmly the connection between the Yoruboid peoples and Kemitic Egypt though I do not agree with all the conclusions. It however proved a tangible contribution to my efforts. I have written a rejoinder to the research paper which they must have seen and then more papers to solidify the Yoruba-Kemitic Egypt connection but disproving the notion of Oduduwa being from Egypt or the word being Egyptian in origin as they posited. Their paper was a good resource material.

So a Nigerian actually proposed to Barbara to fulfil her prophecy but it was years after she was married down for me by the Global Elite led by her Granddad. That was an interesting joke by God.

(1) (Reply)

These Are 6 Fruits That Have Been Greatly Sexualised / 6 Benefits Of Being Single / The Truth About Low Self Esteem - Newbeginninngs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.