Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Seun All Credits Should Be Given To Naughtytboy For Providing You A Queen. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seun All Credits Should Be Given To Naughtytboy For Providing You A Queen. (1590 Views)

MEN ONLY: This Expensive Thing Will Be Given Out For Free This Week. SEE PICTURE / I Made My Bae Feel Like A Queen Today - Pics / Evil - Man Rapes 6 Sisters & Their Mother For Providing Help - Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun All Credits Should Be Given To Naughtytboy For Providing You A Queen. by Icansing: 3:17pm On Feb 18, 2017
Maybe the crazy dude is a friend or a brother to Jessicaseth's we don't know but the dude is making her trend here on nairaland in the past few hours.. Am a female fan of Naughtytboy and I concur she's hot..

Re: Seun All Credits Should Be Given To Naughtytboy For Providing You A Queen. by onyeezeigbo: 3:18pm On Feb 18, 2017
angry
Re: Seun All Credits Should Be Given To Naughtytboy For Providing You A Queen. by handsam(m): 3:20pm On Feb 18, 2017

Re: Seun All Credits Should Be Given To Naughtytboy For Providing You A Queen. by BiafranBushBoy: 3:22pm On Feb 18, 2017
Now I can say that the girl is as fake as shitt!!

But none of my business!!

5 Likes

Re: Seun All Credits Should Be Given To Naughtytboy For Providing You A Queen. by slimthugchimee(m): 3:23pm On Feb 18, 2017
Icansing:
Maybe the crazy dude is a friend or a brother to Jessicaseth's we don't know but the dude is making her trend here on nairaland in the past few hours.. Am a female fan of Naughtytboy and I concur she's hot..

what is this one saying sef

2 Likes

Re: Seun All Credits Should Be Given To Naughtytboy For Providing You A Queen. by dickhead01(m): 3:23pm On Feb 18, 2017
Is like something is doing u in dat brain of urs
Re: Seun All Credits Should Be Given To Naughtytboy For Providing You A Queen. by Icansing: 3:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
slimthugchimee:

what is this one saying sef
stop the hate,, she's hotter than u
Re: Seun All Credits Should Be Given To Naughtytboy For Providing You A Queen. by slimthugchimee(m): 3:27pm On Feb 18, 2017
Icansing:
stop the hate,, she's hotter than u

hows that any of my business undecided

5 Likes

Re: Seun All Credits Should Be Given To Naughtytboy For Providing You A Queen. by Icansing: 3:28pm On Feb 18, 2017
slimthugchimee:

hows that any of my business undecided
go and Bleep ur self
Re: Seun All Credits Should Be Given To Naughtytboy For Providing You A Queen. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 18, 2017
omg .... shocked
Re: Seun All Credits Should Be Given To Naughtytboy For Providing You A Queen. by Icansing: 3:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
Berlynn:
omg .... shocked
yea right
Re: Seun All Credits Should Be Given To Naughtytboy For Providing You A Queen. by Draei: 3:31pm On Feb 18, 2017
Too many dumb nairalanders nowadays.

3 Likes

Re: Seun All Credits Should Be Given To Naughtytboy For Providing You A Queen. by LuvU2: 3:31pm On Feb 18, 2017
What's going on angry

Who wants ta take my shine grin

1 Like

Re: Seun All Credits Should Be Given To Naughtytboy For Providing You A Queen. by slimthugchimee(m): 3:32pm On Feb 18, 2017
Icansing:
go and Bleep ur self
the way life has done to you undecided

no wonder you are this miserable undecided

7 Likes

Re: Seun All Credits Should Be Given To Naughtytboy For Providing You A Queen. by Jessicaseth(f): 3:36pm On Feb 18, 2017
This is unfair

1 Like

Re: Seun All Credits Should Be Given To Naughtytboy For Providing You A Queen. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 18, 2017
This won't go down well with those wannabe Queens..

Cheap publicity!

Arrant Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Seun All Credits Should Be Given To Naughtytboy For Providing You A Queen. by youngdanee(m): 3:39pm On Feb 18, 2017
Bunch of asswipes
Re: Seun All Credits Should Be Given To Naughtytboy For Providing You A Queen. by Icansing: 3:40pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:
This is unfair
hey Bae,, enjoy ur shine,, I admire ur beauty

1 Like

Re: Seun All Credits Should Be Given To Naughtytboy For Providing You A Queen. by AgapeHate: 3:40pm On Feb 18, 2017
5th thread! They will kill this girl's vibe cheesy
Re: Seun All Credits Should Be Given To Naughtytboy For Providing You A Queen. by Amarabae(f): 3:41pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth na you de in vogue today, up to 4 threads just for you.
Re: Seun All Credits Should Be Given To Naughtytboy For Providing You A Queen. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 18, 2017
How can u unilaterally conclude that she's hot? No boobs. No ass. Nonsense!
Re: Seun All Credits Should Be Given To Naughtytboy For Providing You A Queen. by Icansing: 3:41pm On Feb 18, 2017
AgapeHate:
5th thread!
They will kill this girl's vibe cheesy
watch the movie
Re: Seun All Credits Should Be Given To Naughtytboy For Providing You A Queen. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:
This is unfair

>Registered 18th February 2017
>87 Like (and counting)

Actually, whats unfair is the fact that you exist.
Re: Seun All Credits Should Be Given To Naughtytboy For Providing You A Queen. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
She's real. She's pretty yes, but I don't see what all the noise is about.

1 Like

Re: Seun All Credits Should Be Given To Naughtytboy For Providing You A Queen. by ikp120(m): 4:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
I doubt the authenticity of that account o. Impersonation is very real. Guys no mumu throw cash at a "girl" you have never really had real contact with, not even for transportation o.

I pity some guys who lack tact. cry I remember pulling a stunt like that on Facebook. Come and see really dumb guys everywhere trying to impress me. I didn't take penny from any of them because that wasn't my goal. I have long deactivated the account. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Seun All Credits Should Be Given To Naughtytboy For Providing You A Queen. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 18, 2017
Icansing:
what is paining me now is the brain that paining you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Seun All Credits Should Be Given To Naughtytboy For Providing You A Queen. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
the new queen of romanceland.
jessicaseth
Re: Seun All Credits Should Be Given To Naughtytboy For Providing You A Queen. by luminouz(m): 5:48pm On Feb 18, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

>Registered 18th February 2017
>87 Like (and counting)

Actually, whats unfair is the fact that you exist.
Just reached 111 likes now! undecided
Re: Seun All Credits Should Be Given To Naughtytboy For Providing You A Queen. by iamDaisy(f): 5:51pm On Feb 18, 2017
ikp120:
I doubt the authenticity of that account o. Impersonation is very real. Guys no mumu throw cash at a "girl" you have never really had real contact with, not even for transportation o.

I pity some guys who lack tact. cry I remember pulling a stunt like that on Facebook. Come and see really dumb guys everywhere trying to impress me. I didn't take penny from any of them because that wasn't my goal. I have long deactivated the account. cheesy cheesy cheesy
kikikiki pants on fire
Re: Seun All Credits Should Be Given To Naughtytboy For Providing You A Queen. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 18, 2017
Mtchewwwwww
Re: Seun All Credits Should Be Given To Naughtytboy For Providing You A Queen. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 18, 2017
luminouz:

Just reached 111 likes now! undecided

Her campaign manager must be working overtime
Re: Seun All Credits Should Be Given To Naughtytboy For Providing You A Queen. by ikp120(m): 7:05pm On Feb 18, 2017
iamDaisy:
kikikiki pants on fire

Abeg how me the pants na wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy

I hope you know say ya crush don return to NL? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Must Read :holy Water: The Milkman (18+)... A Short Sex Story / Why I’m Yet To Get Married – Actress Rita Dominic / I Find It Hard To Sleep With Girls That Are Good To Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.