Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Nigeria's OPEC Membership: Servitude To The House Of Saud - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's OPEC Membership: Servitude To The House Of Saud (1831 Views)

Kyari Appointed Nigeria’s OPEC Representative / Kyari Appointed Nigeria’s OPEC Representative / Oil Price Crash: Worst Days For Nigeria Over – OPEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Nigeria's OPEC Membership: Servitude To The House Of Saud by ImadeUReadThis: 5:45pm On Feb 19, 2017
[s]
realjoker:
But dude let me ask you some questions, when you say OPEC is obsolete, when you say America will destabilize ME just to take their place in oil exportation to SE Asian and Europe, when you claim USA will do away with crude oil importation and revert to coal, and when you say that Buhari and Saudi are the reason why we are unable to grow our oil production while Saudi and other reasonable natoins have increased their output, and so on. Did you say all these for saying sake?, wailing sake? or were you influenced by your hatred infested mind? or just to garner likes from your Co-wailers?
Because I am still yet to come to term that a normal human being that have little knowledge about international politics will say all what you have been spewing. Are you a pay per post agent, or blinded by hate? Is this how you play your opposition.
And I have a word of advice for you.
Free your mind from hatred, religious and tribal fanatism. They will only beget you to lose your sense of sane reasoning. Be a little bit Liberal.
And also try to educate yourself on OPEC, America shale industry, international politics, Arab spring, world oil and gas reserves plus their peak estimated production of most this reserves, and most importantly, you also need to know about America recoverable shale crude oil reserves and their estimated peak production level
Peace
[/s]

B.S. Supreme
Re: Nigeria's OPEC Membership: Servitude To The House Of Saud by OVI75(m): 6:18pm On Feb 19, 2017
Just Like his Name 'Real joker'!!
. He Is an Islamic Fanatic.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's OPEC Membership: Servitude To The House Of Saud by realjoker(m): 6:51pm On Feb 19, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:
[s][/s]
B.S. Supreme
Lolz. You are a troll.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FUPRE Ends 3-day Warning Strike As VC Cuts Salary! Juju Tied To Gate! [PICS] / Anambra Election: Stop Using Ojukwu’s Name To Deceive Our People – PDP Warns / Photos: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Pays A Visit To Some Clergymen In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.