Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Court Dissolves Marriage Over HIV Positive Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Court Dissolves Marriage Over HIV Positive Wife (20069 Views)

Court Dissolves Marriage As DNA Reveals Child’s Paternity / Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex / Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Over HIV Positive Wife by iwadobo: 6:46pm On Feb 19, 2017
BlackOnassis:

If you think HIV is a scam, you are already a dead man, you just don't know it yet.

Since you can read the writing of a dead man, then you are also dead without knowing it. Google several Drs who have injected themselves with the blood HIV positive people. In the absence on conviction, why do u think somebody, a white man , for that matter would do that ? You are more intelligent than them now.
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Over HIV Positive Wife by iwadobo: 6:49pm On Feb 19, 2017
zynzyn:

She don free now. Oya, we shall be watching this space to monitor ya progress with her!!

JAGABAN! I HAIL!! cool grin

Give me her number. We will outlive you all without anti retrovirus drugs.
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Over HIV Positive Wife by dom(m): 7:40pm On Feb 19, 2017
cocoberry:
Busted embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed I will skin u alive embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Hahahahahahahahaha.
Na u bust ursef o.
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Over HIV Positive Wife by BlackOnassis(m): 3:38am On Feb 20, 2017
iwadobo:

Since you can read the writing of a dead man, then you are also dead without knowing it. Google several Drs who have injected themselves with the blood HIV positive people. In the absence on conviction, why do u think somebody, a white man , for that matter would do that ? You are more intelligent than them now.

There are lots of nutjobs who claim to inject themselves with something. Besides, If 100 people are injected with HIV + blood, not all of them will be infected. Factors such as viral load and immunity (some people are immune to HIV) determine infection.
Also there is a post exposure prophylactic for HIV which prevents infection if taken as directed after exposure. I think that is what those quack doctors are doing for cheap fame.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) / Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men / Nigerian Journalists Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.