Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,569 members, 7,955,110 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:10 PM

Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video) (49050 Views)

Couple Had An Accident After Their Proposal; She Married Him In A Wheelchair / Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos / Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video) by zynzyn(m): 5:56am On Feb 19, 2017
Wonderful story for love sceptics!! shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video) by Nobody: 6:08am On Feb 19, 2017
What a sweet video. You can tell he really loves her.
Re: Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video) by Ukalejohn(m): 6:32am On Feb 19, 2017
This is true love please watch the video
Re: Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video) by 2shur: 6:36am On Feb 19, 2017
she don use ogunmeh tie the guy down.
wtf
Re: Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video) by idu1(m): 7:01am On Feb 19, 2017
Billyonaire:
No be small thing oh. E dey make person lazy sef.
wetin you go find for islamic section?
Re: Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video) by idu1(m): 7:02am On Feb 19, 2017
Can I marry a cripple?

Yes....
Re: Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video) by YaksonFCA(m): 7:12am On Feb 19, 2017
Love at its peak...Happy married life.
Re: Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video) by abioyeolaide(m): 7:17am On Feb 19, 2017
May God bless the union.[img][/img]
Re: Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video) by Elkings123(m): 7:38am On Feb 19, 2017
Wow this is so beautiful... This is Love
Re: Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video) by Kemi07(f): 8:07am On Feb 19, 2017
Dandsome:
Wow. So lovely.

I wanted to type rubbish here but something told me to watch the video first. Mehnnnnnnnnn, thank God I did.

This just blew my mind away. Nice one from the couple.

Did anyone notice that the lady is very beautiful??

In other news, the time is 10:12pm. By now they should be "making babies" in the other room
y would you even think of writing rubbish in the first instance? ?
Re: Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video) by Decryptor(m): 8:08am On Feb 19, 2017
abdulaz:
If she was in the man's position, would she have done the same.

Any love from a woman is conditional.

This comment is the only noteworthy comment i have seen here. i wish the ladies can answer your question
Re: Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video) by Harida123: 8:51am On Feb 19, 2017
OMG! Real love at work! God bless your union.
Re: Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video) by Harida123: 8:55am On Feb 19, 2017
Yes she will . Because true love abounds everywhere. It knows no climes nor sex.
Re: Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video) by popefuse(m): 9:12am On Feb 19, 2017
Blurryface:
To the mod that banned me... your father.
wow dude u look like trey songz
Re: Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video) by popefuse(m): 9:13am On Feb 19, 2017
obaival:
Is dat her husband?
no her course mate
Re: Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video) by popefuse(m): 9:20am On Feb 19, 2017
Ladies u cherish the wedding bah?. can u do thesame to a guy?
Re: Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video) by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 19, 2017
no love can be as pure as dis
Re: Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video) by Ugoochukwu(m): 10:20am On Feb 19, 2017
Happy married life to them.
The f*ck will only be missionary style.
Re: Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video) by Ugoochukwu(m): 10:23am On Feb 19, 2017
Touching.
Re: Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video) by Immorttal: 10:33am On Feb 19, 2017
The guy was scammed. Women sha,, if the roles were reversed will she notice him talk less of loving him.
Re: Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video) by alexandakin(m): 12:14pm On Feb 19, 2017
[quote author=Xcelinteriors post=53839958]Being in love is the sweetest thing on earth. Pls try and watch the video, it is so touching.

Getting here I had to go and watch the video. It's so touching
Re: Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video) by distinction99(m): 12:51pm On Feb 19, 2017
Wow so lovely! I pray what brought u guys together as one will always keep u forever.
Re: Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video) by Dandsome: 1:55pm On Feb 19, 2017
Kemi07:
y would you even think of writing rubbish in the first instance? ?

Cos even you too would have done same if it were a rubbish stunt
Re: Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video) by Mariojane(f): 11:22am On Feb 20, 2017
obaival:
Is dat her husband?
nooo her uncle cousin brother nephew boss.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? / Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic / 7 Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Ladies From Getting Married In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.