Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,975 members, 7,817,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son (37203 Views)

Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" / Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo / Georgina Onuoha Prays For Kemi Olunloyo's Son, Enitan Robert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by Adebola314: 10:51pm On Feb 18, 2017
Cyriloha:

Take time on how you describe other people

@ cyriloha

Package this advice and deliver it to the vulgar Kemi Olunloyo
She has no limits when describing other people
The fool claims to be 'keeping it real'
Pathological liar and worthless trash

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by afoltundeseun(m): 11:05pm On Feb 18, 2017
Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by skaramanga: 11:10pm On Feb 18, 2017
MOSICATED5:
So he dey pain? Let Ur mom apologise to all d people she has offended

And those people she has offended are many.
Crazy Kemi's dad is always on his knees begging all the pastors this evil Kemi has slandered with her lies, not to talk of other celebrities
This witch will die a miserable lonely death.

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by Moletemike: 11:22pm On Feb 18, 2017
poshestmina:
Psycho !.Let your mother apologize to all the people she has blackmailed first !

Kemi the mad woman of molete.
She must first to apologize to the keke drivers she is fighting with all the time. She Don weyrey and suffer sleepless nights.
She need deliverance, no be small o.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by Abdulazeez007(m): 11:26pm On Feb 18, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
Year of Slamming and Open Letters.

#TooManyIdiotsOnTheInternet

Nairaland Password.
*Kemi Olunloyo
*Tonto Dike
*Saraki
*Yemi Osinbajo
*MMM
*Snake
*Crocodile
*Freeze
*Buhari
*Tiwa Savage
*Donald Trump
*Fayose
*SeunEgbegbe
*ETC
you no km sabi d whistle blower name......

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by Moletemike: 11:26pm On Feb 18, 2017
dvee2:
Instead of you to take your mum to psychiatric hospital, you are there blabbing. Is it until she goes naked on the street before you know she is mad?

Gbam. You talk true.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by math2001: 11:35pm On Feb 18, 2017
Miss kemmi olumiloyo son last name is taiwo

If she had married the man who she had baby with, her lastname will be taiwo.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by MICHEALADEX(m): 1:13am On Feb 19, 2017
Moletemike:
Poor boy. Please pray for your mad mama. See as she dey look like a witch below

Is the placenta on her plate shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by metallisc(m): 6:28am On Feb 19, 2017
nikkypearl:
who is kemi olunloyo and son

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by 2shur: 6:53am On Feb 19, 2017
who gives a fuc niggi cause u been stranded which a white bich.
kid lover..hez been talking about meth shiiit.
take a look at the pics of the bich wen she was still a baby and look at her now..truth be told..they've started doing drugs.
who gives a fuc abt what ypu been doin wit your high drugged out life.
nobody eva has and ever will.
gwt your ahiiit together and shut the fuc up.
talking like a druggie

thay you the most searched person on google.in naija
wtf.
is that like some kind of award and shiiit.
moving wit the wrongest white afins .
shut the fuc up and sit the fuc down fool
Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by egopersonified(f): 7:06am On Feb 19, 2017
when parents be misbehaving, you would think the kids would have sense enough to stay out of it, but alas, the case is different. I really need to reactivate my instagram and twitter handles, seems that is the best form of attack these days
Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by kcowen(m): 7:32am On Feb 19, 2017
Where I come from when you throw shade(insults) on me.I'll dig deep to insult you back even your ancestors won't be spare talk more of your children,I'll even tell you how your father bleep a mad woman & gave birth to you or how you aren't part of the family whether they are true or not I think that's what georgina is doing so boy stop lamenting your mum threw a first punch

*THE SINS OF THE FORE-FATHER DOESN'T LIVE AFTER THEM AGAIN BUT RATHER LIVE WITH THEM*
Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by jordinsparkles(f): 8:08am On Feb 19, 2017
Very childish
Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by HYOTHi(m): 8:27am On Feb 19, 2017
Wtf ! Is this one saying
Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by honniemail(f): 11:51am On Feb 19, 2017
So its ur mama dat want to bang flavour her son's mate that is normal abi??this boy d sense that u did not have is paining me
Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by talk2dmc(m): 1:02pm On Feb 19, 2017
@30+ I couldn't face my mum and tell her to chnage her form of journalism , what am I ?
Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by folahanayo16(m): 1:20pm On Feb 19, 2017
30 years old son, tell your shameless old mother to respect herself.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by esthadewunmi(f): 5:26pm On Feb 19, 2017
Like mother like son. He has resemble his mother undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by Ps3ver: 5:29pm On Feb 19, 2017
sugarbelly4:
Yesterday, Kemi Olunloyo's son Enitan, celebrated his 30th birthday and her mum took to Instagram to shower praises on him, celebrating her son. Actress Georgina Onuoha, in her kind gesture, equally sent in her good wishes to Kemi's son. However, it seems like Kemi's son aint cool with actress Georgina's goodwill message, as the young man blasts her in a letter he wrote.. Read below

I Don't Need Your Birthday Wishes, Kemi

Olunloyo's 1st Son Blast Georgina Onuoha @GeorginaOnuoha In New letter to his Mum @hnnafrica
His letter Read thus;

Dear Mom. Thank you for the birthday greetings. My friends noticed my name trending in Nigeria on a lot of posts when they googled me. I want to thank all the #HNNAfricans for the love. However, I am going to keep it real with your audience and the Sacramento woman Ms Georgina Onuoha and her birthday greetings. Why did this woman start showering FAKE birthday praises on me after what she said to her fans about me and even Lade and KJ? When you started investigating her, she got shady and instead of her answering her reporter questions she got us involved FIRST. Ms Georgina, you told your fans that our mom sexually molested us and that we were taken away from her by the government. You said that my grandfather a honourable high ranking Nigerian politician slept with my mom and fathered me. You poisoned your audience with vicious wrong facts. Yes I've hear about some nonentity Ireland based Nigerian woman called #TokunboAboderin who made up these lies because my grandfather jilted her after an old inappropriate relationship in the 80's. However nobody thought I would speak. I am a human being too. My father was abusive to my mom and she left and raised me alone and good too. Connie was the only one at my first birthday 29yrs ago and my cake was baked by my mom. She is simple. Connie is still my friend today. As 30yo adults we value our moms. Whatever happens between you and my mom should not border around other people's lies and my paternity. My own children may google these lies some day. My mother should never and I repeat never have cursed your kids in retaliation. She was extremely angry at you and the other lady Angela Okorie making up a sex tape you had with my mom being sodomized while high on crystal meth. You crossed the line Ms Georgina and you should apologize to my brothers @iamswagkid, Lade and I. Your birthday prayers meant nothing to me and the same fake fans u poisoned also wishing and praying for me. Keep it real like my mom Ms Ouoha.

E.R #Philly #MadeinAmerica

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/02/kemi-olunloyos-son-enitan-slams-actress.html

Fantastic reply, nairaland is filled with digital idiots and online louts. Reading all these comments and I realise this generation of Nigerians are a waste and if I could I would drop a Nuclear bomb to wipe every single one of yous!
Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by manu1: 6:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
2shur:
who gives a fuc niggi cause u been stranded which a white bich.
kid lover..hez been talking about meth shiiit.
take a look at the pics of the bich wen she was still a baby and look at her now..truth be told..they've started doing drugs.
who gives a fuc abt what ypu been doin wit your high drugged out life.
nobody eva has and ever will.
gwt your ahiiit together and shut the fuc up.
talking like a druggie

thay you the most searched person on google.in naija
wtf.
is that like some kind of award and shiiit.
moving wit the wrongest white afins .
shut the fuc up and sit the fuc down fool

Don't mind the agbaya. His mother has transferred her madness to him. Useless family with no sense and no shame
Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by yabatown: 6:43pm On Feb 19, 2017
Ps3ver:

Fantastic reply, nairaland is filled with digital idiots and online louts. Reading all these comments and I realise this generation of Nigerians are a waste and if I could I would drop a Nuclear bomb to wipe every single one of yous!

Why don't you start with blowing up yourself first because losers like you who are clueless with no hope should not be commenting on this forum. It's for adults, not over age toddlers who lack the necessary maturity. Get back to your feeding bottle idiot.
And the correct sentence is 'every single one of YOU, not YOUS. Rank illiterate
Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by seangy4konji: 10:20pm On Feb 19, 2017
To be honest...what type of prayers is that oneYou posyed it about sars and police men locking up his mother and all and suddenly you are praying for his son...

what is your business with the boys birthday

You got what you wanted...if that georgine should give you food,check it for poison...
Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by creepsyme(f): 10:34pm On Feb 19, 2017
Why venting so much anger on georgina lil kid? you will continue to reap the evil dat mother has sown, do you know how many heart she has broken with her useless so called american trained journalism? u never see anything!
Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by ohasoup9(m): 3:23pm On Feb 28, 2017
Enitan Robertt, it's a pity to see say na mad woman born you. Kpele.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niniola: "I Broke My Tooth & Almost Took My Life" / 2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan / Chacha Eke Pregnant With 4th Child, Says That's Reason For Her Bipolar Disorder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.