Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade (29031 Views)

Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! / "Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) / Download Nigeria Gospel Praise And Worship Instrumental (by Naijachristians) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by mangood74: 11:10am On Feb 19, 2017
I MISS YOU BONKE BE HEALED IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME
Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by DoctorJones: 11:13am On Feb 19, 2017
Buygala, Reinhard Bonnke is 76 years old, like all men he is susceptible to illnesses of old age. It is encouraging to note the despite his age and the fact that he has a successor, he still wants to come to Nigeria to preach the word of God.

buygala:
Spiritual physician heal thyself sad

After 'raising the dead' and 'curing all manners of sicknesses and diseases', how come thou art afflicted thus and cannot make thyself whole?

When we tell people that religion is a scam, they call us "heathen" and "men of little faith" .... undecided

I can imagine the mocking smirk on the faces of doctors treating him.....they will be like....

"After every every, you still waka come meet us undecided
Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 19, 2017
BrutalJab:

You better keep shut if you have nothing upstairs
Sorry.. You are the one to shut up here cos this guy is more intelligent than you. Can u pls think base on what u see and what u can prove rather than some books that was written by some hungry cave men.

RELIGION IS A BIG SCAM
Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by BrutalJab: 11:31am On Feb 19, 2017
Tnnig:
Sorry.. You are the one to shut up here cos this guy is more intelligent than you. Can u pls think base on what u see and what u can prove rather than some books that was written by some hungry cave men.

RELIGION IS A BIG SCAM

Your empty Brain is the scam.

Whenever you are ready to join Christianity, your senses will be restored.

Hope you can also say these things against Allah in the north Bloody coward/hypocrites
Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by oglalasioux(m): 11:31am On Feb 19, 2017
YOUNGrapha:
u aren't making no sense...what ama trying to say is that u should commenting on their topic as par it doesn't consign you period!!!!

Noted.
Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by Crizillion1(m): 11:33am On Feb 19, 2017
sodsak:
imagine,the sick pastor cannot heal himself, and some gullible fools in Nigeria will go to his crusade looking for healing....do pastors fall sick too??

can a doctor heal himself mumu
Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by Crizillion1(m): 11:34am On Feb 19, 2017
Tnnig:

RELIGION IS A BIG SCAM

mumu
Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by sodsak: 11:38am On Feb 19, 2017
Crizillion1:

can a doctor heal himself mumu

yes a dr can heal himself

2 Likes

Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by Kenchukky(m): 11:40am On Feb 19, 2017
If any man of God boasts to you that he is the one healing you;RUN. Bonnke is not the healer. He is just a willing vessel in the hand of God. Even the disciples of Jesus who performed wonders had health issues. It goes to show they are not God. Only God heals.

1 Like

Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by freeborn76(m): 11:47am On Feb 19, 2017
happney65:

And you think I am a Muslim?Hunnnnnn. .See how you went into a tirade..What a Pity

I didn't mention any religion did I?
Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by francotunsco: 11:54am On Feb 19, 2017
I remember in 2003 or thereafter when his crusade was frustrated from holding in Ilorin.
Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by ELPablochapo: 11:54am On Feb 19, 2017
buygala:

After 'raising the dead' and 'curing all manners of sicknesses and diseases', how come thou art afflicted thus and cannot make thyself whole?

When we tell people that religion is a scam, they call us "heathen" and "men of little faith" .... undecided

I can imagine the mocking smirk on the faces of doctors treating him.....they will be like....

Bro, you need help very fast, you are on self destructive mode.
Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by lepasharon(f): 11:54am On Feb 19, 2017
BrutalJab:

You better keep shut if you have nothing upstairs

Seun watch out.

He is free to speak his mind, religion is a scam
Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 19, 2017
BrutalJab:

Your empty Brain is the scam.

Whenever you are ready to join Christianity, your senses will be restored.

Hope you can also say these things against Allah in the north Bloody coward/hypocrites
You want me to become a fool like you..NO NO NO

its better you see a doctor to fix ur brain before its to late cos right now you are thinking with your foot.
Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by Adunbi2(m): 11:56am On Feb 19, 2017
happney65:
He's Jesus cannot heal him abi?Awon Oloshi..
They said more than that to Jesus... '' If u are the son of God safe your self'' so am not surprise at ur comment
Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 19, 2017
Crizillion1:

mumu
mumu^2
Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by BrutalJab: 11:56am On Feb 19, 2017
Tnnig:
You want me to become a fool like you..NO NO NO

its better you see a doctor to fix ur brain before its to late cos right now you are thinking with your foot.
Lost soul goan play with ur mates
Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 19, 2017
BrutalJab:
Lost soul goan play with ur mates
I told u to visit a doctor na.
Don't quote me until u gain ur memory back pls...
Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by ehissi(m): 12:06pm On Feb 19, 2017
datola:

It does not work that way

Neither does not work this way either........................ angry

The same was said of Jesus on the cross, "Physician heal thyself"........................

Lu 23:35 And the people stood beholding. And the rulers also with them derided him, saying, He saved others; let him save himself, if he be Christ, the chosen of God:36 And the soldiers also mocked him, coming to him, and offering him vinegar, :37 And saying, If thou be the king of the Jews, save thyself. :38 And a superscription also was written over him in letters of Greek, and Latin, and Hebrew, THIS IS THE KING OF THE JEWS.

But look closer below.............................

1John 2:18: Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour.

1John 4:3 And every spirit that CONFESSETH not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2 John 1:7 For many DECEIVERS are entered into the world, who CONFESSETH not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a DECEIVER and an antichrist.

Emphasis on confession and deceivers. It is one thing for you not to believe something/someone, its another thing entirely to take up a confession (for or against it).......................

A confession in this context is homologeo. It goes beyond just saying something, it also makes reference to a Campaign, advocacy, declaration, preaching (for or against).

When someone chooses to dedicate his life and cause to ridiculing a system of belief, you think your words will hold forte? It like trying to convince Saul of Tarsus (who became Paul) of your belief and testimonies via a conversation when all the while all he did was come for your head........................undecided

It a Spiritual thing, except you are led to issue words as seeds that the HolySpirit can use in future, you are just wasting your time................................

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 19, 2017
Crizillion1:

mumu
Guy, u need help to the rehab home.
Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by Emycord: 12:12pm On Feb 19, 2017
buygala:

did you ever hear say going to hospital is sinfull ? Guy even God uses doctors and hospitals to heal people after all when taking tabs you still silently or sometimes unknowingly prays it works. If ur arguement should stand why do doctors themselves fall sick and eventually die if at all there are people who should not fall sick its doctors. So why dont we shout scam when doctors fall sick and die. Just like road safety corps who arrests us on the way go thier office you will see many of thier vehicles that got accidents
Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by ipobarecriminals: 12:18pm On Feb 19, 2017
angry sad angry angry undecided angry sad angry angry sad angry sad angry angry angry angry sad sad angry Seun. This is not fair /unacceptable @all.U don't allow non Muslim to comment on Muslim thread /post but u give them access to Xian thread to display their lunacy/terrorism abi?
Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by ipobarecriminals: 12:21pm On Feb 19, 2017
Olimsy264:
Trusted Data Plans:- Data Bundle Reselling Company; we have been offering data bundles since 2014 and are verified and listed by Quickteller and Cashenvoy for Online Payment processing.
Call/Whatsapp/SMS bellow

DAILY PLANS
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL
15GB @ 1000

WEEKLY PLANS
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL
10GB @ 1000
15GB @ 1300

[MONTHLY PLANS] 38days duration (Both day and night)
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL‎
4GB @ 1000
5GB @ 1200
7.5GB @ 1,500
10GB @ 2,000
15GB @ 2,000
Valid for A MONTH and a WK (38days duration)

NIGHT PLANS
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL
5GB @ 800
10GB @ 1000
15gb @ 1200

These Prices are valid if you are‎ paying via Airtime.
To buy Call/Whatsapp/SMS ......
send the data and collect ur money,DEAL?
Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by Nikeruka(m): 12:22pm On Feb 19, 2017
Pls come and do the crusade however dont tell people to bring sick people to your crusade...in fact i will like you to start referring sick people to where you are treated. Thank you sir. For you that will quote me, if a physician treats a patient and the patient becomes healthy, who heals him? Is it not God? The chief Healer. So the God has given the knowledge to heal to the doctors...so let everyone face his bussiness. Afterall he too sought treatment from the doctors.
Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by Adeyeye09(m): 12:25pm On Feb 19, 2017
buygala:

Your so ignorant. Because God uses him to heal other people does not mean that he may not fall sick. According to the bible, Elisha carried double portion of the anointing upon Elijah and yet died due to illness. You need to understand that there is a the faith that heals others and there is the faith u personally need to have for your own walk with God. And as a matter of fact he is not the one who healed those people, the faith they had healed them. The Evangelist might be going through a tough time healthwise, it doesn't mean that's the end. Even if God says he should come home, he has surely done his bit. O ye critic, how many souls have u won for the kingdom before u go about typing rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by Riqueleme(m): 12:26pm On Feb 19, 2017
buygala:

I pray that lord Jesus Christ open your eyes...
Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by ipobarecriminals: 12:31pm On Feb 19, 2017
cool cool sad angry
sodsak:

Moham-mad is a great TERRORIST to the world
angry fixed
Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 19, 2017
oglalasioux:
Scammer extraordinary.
I just hope you are un married so that the curse will be on you alone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by oglalasioux(m): 12:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
Mekwen:
I just hope you are un married so that the curse will be on you alone.

There's nothing worse than being a black man in Nigeria. That's the worst that can happen.

On a second note, your god bonnke wasn't even born when Nigeria came into existence so I don't see his curse making me a Nigerian.

Happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by Exciton(m): 12:48pm On Feb 19, 2017
lastmaster:
If Christians are a bit aggressive and violence in nature as their muslim counterparts. I am sure everyone we be behaving him or her self in an orderly manner, because the moment you say something negative about my religion, I will just draw out my sword like a swordsman and you are dead.Because I will make sure I bisect and disect the fool until there is now blood in him.By then, this insult will stop.

Lol. Unfortunately, you're in the wrong religion.

Boko Haram is in need of suicide bombers though. Your violent tendencies will be a plus on your CV.

But really, Seun must end the protection of muslim threads. We need to make fun of those guys too.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Kneels Down To Greet Apostle Suleman As He Steps Out In Style In USA(pics) / Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders / Mrs Kumuyi's Last Moments -- By Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.