Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,274 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do? (1721 Views)

Should I Hit On This Married Lady / Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? / She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do? by Akpevwe9: 12:21am On Feb 19, 2017
Trouble was sleeping, yanga woke it up. I was coming back to my room after watching football when a pretty babe in my lodge from nowhere just barged into me from my staircase in the process falling my Samsung Galaxy S5 and my itel S31. Now my S31 screen is broken and she has been begging. I don't want her to pay, as am not trained in asking for payback but just need my phone screen in good condition. She has been trying to flirt with me since then all in the name of begging. Please what should I do?

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? by SINZ: 12:25am On Feb 19, 2017
Just twerk when next Wizkid's "Daddy Yo" comes on. That should solve it!

Thank me later.

4 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? by 2dice01: 12:50am On Feb 19, 2017
bro there is a new sheriff in town...call him cheesy
Re: What Should I Do? by Gofwane(m): 1:36am On Feb 19, 2017
So you want nairalanders to give you permission to fvck her? Bro, that ain't gon happen. Just send me her number and i promise you your phone will be fixed.

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? by kio052001(m): 10:52am On Feb 19, 2017
my guy since we are still in the spirit Valentine, I'll advise you study her very well to know if she is a good girl and tomorrow been Monday, tell her to follow you to the nearest Carlcare office to get your phone fixed

I learnt Itel gave warranty on the Itel S31 mobile phone, visit the office with the girl, take it as a date to get to know her more cool

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 19, 2017
She didn't do it intentionally..we all make mistakes in one way or the other.to err is human to forgive is divine..since she has bagged you just forgive her okay.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? by Chidonc(m): 11:30am On Feb 19, 2017
bros if you can fix your phone screen, go and fix it and stop coming here to rant,must every mistake be an opportunity to have sex on your path. I pray the day you sleep with her because of that phone may she become pregnant, so that you would be able to see BTW child upkeep and phone screen which is more expensive.
Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 19, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
She didn't do it intentionally..we all make mistakes in one way or the other.to err is human to forgive is divine..since she has bagged you just forgive her okay.
aaa wuuuuuu I like diz sis ooo,,,,I nor know say u sabi talk like diz!!!but if na we nato err nor go be human again ,,,,
Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 19, 2017
Martin124:
aaa wuuuuuu I like diz sis ooo,,,,I nor know say u sabi talk like diz!!!but if na we nato err nor go be human again ,,,,

Yes naaaaa
Re: What Should I Do? by emmavis4u0052(m): 1:16pm On Feb 19, 2017
God has answer ur prayer .just continue to flex with her base on say u still dey vex , then take your itelS31 phone to itel office cos the fone has one year warranty
Re: What Should I Do? by SmellingAnus(m): 1:27pm On Feb 19, 2017
If I were you , I will just become friends with her, will not Bleep her, infact I will tell her she is forgiven... Some times respect it's better than payback/revenge... Be a man bro. . It wasn't intentional, forgive her, but don't Bleep her let it not be like she paid with sex...

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? by firstking01(m): 2:49pm On Feb 19, 2017
Abegi, accept her appologies and let her go jare.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? by Oscarpraise(m): 5:03pm On Feb 19, 2017
kio052001:
my guy since we are still in the spirit Valentine, I'll advise you study her very well to know if she is a good girl and tomorrow been Monday, tell her to follow you to the nearest Carlcare office to get your phone fixed

I learnt Itel gave warranty on the Itel S31 mobile phone, visit the office with the girl, take it as a date to get to know her more cool

I agree with you bro, just visit the nearest carlcare office and get your itel S31 fixed.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? by Pweety008: 5:05pm On Feb 19, 2017
Get your phone fixed, just forgive and forget

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? by Akpevwe9: 5:07pm On Feb 19, 2017
kio052001:

Am presently in calabar, I got the phone in lag
Re: What Should I Do? by Akpevwe9: 5:08pm On Feb 19, 2017
Chidonc:
bros if you can fix your phone screen, go and fix it and stop coming here to rant,must every mistake be an opportunity to have sex on your path. I pray the day you sleep with her because of that phone may she become pregnant, so that you would be able to see BTW child upkeep and phone screen which is more expensive.

Did I say am sleeping with her? Not everyone is like you bro.
Re: What Should I Do? by Akpevwe9: 5:10pm On Feb 19, 2017
emmavis4u0052:
God has answer ur prayer .just continue to flex with her base on say u still dey vex , then take your itelS31 phone to itel office cos the fone has one year warranty

That's what's on my mind, but I don't know if itel office is in calabar
Re: What Should I Do? by Akpevwe9: 5:11pm On Feb 19, 2017
SmellingAnus:
If I were you , I will just become friends with her, will not Bleep her, infact I will tell her she is forgiven... Some times respect it's better than payback/revenge... Be a man bro. . It wasn't intentional, forgive her, but don't Bleep her let it not be like she paid with sex...

Thanks bro, s*x was never in my mind. Am not that kind of a guy
Re: What Should I Do? by Akpevwe9: 5:12pm On Feb 19, 2017
firstking01:
Abegi, accept her appologies and let her go jare.

Not easy as you think. It's a new phone, just got it recently
Re: What Should I Do? by Chidonc(m): 5:13pm On Feb 19, 2017
Akpevwe9:

Did I say am sleeping with her? Not everyone is like you bro.
you didn't say so but that seems to be your motive, if not why saying she. is already giving you green light.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? by SmellingAnus(m): 5:21pm On Feb 19, 2017
Akpevwe9:

Thanks bro, s*x was never in my mind. Am not that kind of a guy
welcome bro... Good.. then just remain friends with her, if at the long run you find her worthy for a relationship, you can try it out ... I believe she will respect you more for not using her error against her....

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? by firstking01(m): 5:47pm On Feb 19, 2017
Akpevwe9:

Not easy as you think. It's a new phone, just got it recently
Let bygone be bygone except you want her to give you sex like you are fantasizing.
Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 19, 2017
SmellingAnus:
welcome bro... Good.. then just remain friends with her, if at the long run you find her worthy for a relationship, you can try it out ... I believe she will respect you more for not using her error against her....
shocked
Re: What Should I Do? by Akpevwe9: 6:15pm On Feb 19, 2017
Chidonc:

you didn't say so but that seems to be your motive, if not why saying she. is already giving you green light.

sad
Re: What Should I Do? by Akpevwe9: 6:16pm On Feb 19, 2017
firstking01:
Let bygone be bygone except you want her to give you sex like you are fantasizing.

Am over it, already told her to forget about it. S*x is not my aim

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? by henrydadon(m): 6:16pm On Feb 19, 2017
Bro fuxk her senselessly am sure you will feel alright after that
Re: What Should I Do? by Pweety008: 6:18pm On Feb 19, 2017
henrydadon:
Bro fuxk her senselessly am sure you will feel alright after that

That's not a good advice. She might be your sister, you never know
Re: What Should I Do? by kio052001(m): 6:31pm On Feb 19, 2017
Akpevwe9:

Am presently in calabar, I got the phone in lag
if your the Itel S31 is still operate able, if no borrow someone's Itel Android phone and go to apps on the phone, look for the Carlcare app, open it, you should be able to locate the nearest Carlcare office to you
Re: What Should I Do? by firstking01(m): 7:20pm On Feb 19, 2017
Akpevwe9:

Am over it, already told her to forget about it. S*x is not my aim
CooL
Re: What Should I Do? by SmellingAnus(m): 7:23pm On Feb 19, 2017
Oyind17:
shocked
my darling and only sister for nairaland... Why the shock na.. I advice against trying to sleep with the girl wey dey act romantic to am... Abi u want make I tell am to sleep with her grin
Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 20, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Yes naaaaa
hmmm nor let dem find u ooo!!!
Re: What Should I Do? by emmavis4u0052(m): 10:21pm On Feb 20, 2017
Akpevwe9:

That's what's on my mind, but I don't know if itel office is in calabar
haba!!!! itel office dey every where in naija. except sambisa forest

(1) (2) (Reply)

Savage! See Reply A Married Man Gave His Gf Who Claimed She's Pregnant For Him / Nairaland Selfiechallenge / Tyga's Ex Girlfriend Demi Rose Leaves Little To The Imagination In Thong And She

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.