Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,459 members, 7,958,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:30 PM

Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 71st Birthday: See Throwback Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 71st Birthday: See Throwback Photos (30175 Views)

Photos From Maryam Abacha's 71st Birthday Party / Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 72nd Birthday Today / Florence Ita-Giwa Lays Wreath At The Scene Of Electrocution In Calabar (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 71st Birthday: See Throwback Photos by hmuhammad(m): 9:57am On Feb 19, 2017
badmrkt:
are you her PA? I reside in Cali and I know whats up over her bro!!!!
so u collect ur own share of the bang?
Re: Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 71st Birthday: See Throwback Photos by veacea: 9:57am On Feb 19, 2017
Mama Bakasi, receive grace for Long life

1 Like

Re: Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 71st Birthday: See Throwback Photos by seangy4konji: 10:00am On Feb 19, 2017
cash madam...

make she just reason my matter for once.

na die there.
Re: Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 71st Birthday: See Throwback Photos by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 19, 2017
I think say she and aisha buhari na mate.
She even senior goodluck ebele jonathan by far.
Re: Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 71st Birthday: See Throwback Photos by badmrkt(m): 10:03am On Feb 19, 2017
hmuhammad:
so u collect ur own share of the bang?
bro I'm too young to die.
Re: Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 71st Birthday: See Throwback Photos by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 19, 2017
badmrkt:

unto tomboys cheesy

she has that allegation around her for long
Re: Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 71st Birthday: See Throwback Photos by badmrkt(m): 10:06am On Feb 19, 2017
Anticorruption:

unto tomboys cheesy

she has that allegation around her for long
it's not only allegation bro, it real. Couple of mates of mine are.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 71st Birthday: See Throwback Photos by wink2015(m): 10:18am On Feb 19, 2017
Beyond elegance, beauty and fame and all celebrities could offer her, Florence Ita Giwa and his Bakassi people will live a very traumatic life for a long time to come given the Bakassi penusula their was awarded to the republic of cameroun by the world court.

Politically speaking, their nightmare have already started in the hand of Cameroun.

No community will accept the Bakassi people as indigene, even if they are settled by the federal government they will remain settler in another mans' land here in Nigeria.

Re: Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 71st Birthday: See Throwback Photos by Henrypraise: 10:25am On Feb 19, 2017
abeg if anybody see dis woman make dem tell her say her twin de here wen de look for work... happy birthday to u madam n to myself, February 19ers...

1 Like

Re: Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 71st Birthday: See Throwback Photos by goldedprince: 10:40am On Feb 19, 2017
she steals the youth from the young lads she bangs.
the more you look the less you see

1 Like

Re: Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 71st Birthday: See Throwback Photos by azimibraun: 10:40am On Feb 19, 2017
Buhari Mate... Age bracket things.
Re: Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 71st Birthday: See Throwback Photos by Dreyl(m): 10:41am On Feb 19, 2017
OgaJonah:
Omo shocked shocked see BAKKASSI grin angry grin
Nah your grandma you they eye, smh.

1 Like

Re: Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 71st Birthday: See Throwback Photos by YOUNGrapha(m): 10:45am On Feb 19, 2017
ibb Bleep leave for obasanjo obasanjo fvck leave for atiku.....i hear say even bubu self bang....walahi this woman go sweet die tongue

1 Like

Re: Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 71st Birthday: See Throwback Photos by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 19, 2017
Iluibadan:
This woman celebrate birthday every 3months in a year..
U don dey madt aswear !
See as u make me dey laugh like say I don Kolo
Re: Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 71st Birthday: See Throwback Photos by tillaman(m): 10:54am On Feb 19, 2017
Milf, cougar, she's got a nice asss botty, no wonder dbanj wanted to die there
Re: Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 71st Birthday: See Throwback Photos by Gogetta(m): 10:58am On Feb 19, 2017
OgaJonah:
Mama Bakassi. Literally.
Re: Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 71st Birthday: See Throwback Photos by OgaJonah(m): 11:01am On Feb 19, 2017
Dreyl:
Nah your grandma you they eye, smh.

Ogar remain PENNISsulla
Re: Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 71st Birthday: See Throwback Photos by Lanretoye(m): 11:24am On Feb 19, 2017
I see the true reason she is called mama bakassi cos she got really big back hassle.
Re: Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 71st Birthday: See Throwback Photos by hmuhammad(m): 11:43am On Feb 19, 2017
badmrkt:
bro I'm too young to die.
hmmm, the money from her will maintain u after collecting ur share of puna
Re: Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 71st Birthday: See Throwback Photos by ireneblush(f): 11:43am On Feb 19, 2017
Iluibadan:
This woman celebrate birthday every 3months in a year..
i almost entered gutter while laughing. Mama must rock the world ooo, tick tock says the clock.
Re: Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 71st Birthday: See Throwback Photos by Yameater(m): 11:45am On Feb 19, 2017
badmrkt:

Oh! Tell me more brovda
Re: Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 71st Birthday: See Throwback Photos by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 19, 2017
veacea:
Mama Bakasi, receive grace for Long life
your post with the pic gat me cracking grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 71st Birthday: See Throwback Photos by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 19, 2017
Mrs chidi mokeme abi wetin b d guy name sef. Him don use pump action push mama yansh comot. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 71st Birthday: See Throwback Photos by AngelicBeing: 12:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
tongue
Re: Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 71st Birthday: See Throwback Photos by enigmaticlion: 12:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
I need this woman, Abeg who get her number.
OgaJonah:
Re: Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 71st Birthday: See Throwback Photos by yom2(m): 12:53pm On Feb 19, 2017
DivinelyBlessed:
Happy birthday

@ 71 young. Still looking fresh
yes, d aging proccess starts from ur mind, attitude,habbits, discipline and determination. U can be young at older age , it all depends on u. Look at charly boy 64. Yeni kuti 56, funmi teju 54 and she looks 30, madona is over 60.

1 Like

Re: Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 71st Birthday: See Throwback Photos by Smartademu(m): 12:57pm On Feb 19, 2017
Ashawo in high places, abeg drop the Giwa name jare!
Re: Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 71st Birthday: See Throwback Photos by Major0303(m): 1:18pm On Feb 19, 2017
U are correct
Re: Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 71st Birthday: See Throwback Photos by cyril700(m): 1:23pm On Feb 19, 2017
INI Edo 's mentor
Re: Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 71st Birthday: See Throwback Photos by isseke: 1:58pm On Feb 19, 2017
Chidi Mokeme benefited so much from this woman. I even thought with her connection the guy will join active politics. But it seems he is not interested in nigeria politics.Apart from her affair with chidi.Florence ita Giwa is a very generous person she help a lot of people that comes her way.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidential Jet: Hanan Buhari Was On Official Assignment ― Buhari Media / Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria / CSU Records: Tinubu Submitted Forged Documents To INEC, Atiku’s Aide Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.