Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 71st Birthday: See Throwback Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 71st Birthday: See Throwback Photos (30076 Views)

Photos From Maryam Abacha's 71st Birthday Party / Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 72nd Birthday Today / Florence Ita-Giwa Lays Wreath At The Scene Of Electrocution In Calabar (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 71st Birthday: See Throwback Photos by ollaxworld: 2:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
KealDrogo:
angry The big bully mod that ban me I'm very sure you're reading this. You should be ashamed of yourself. A big shame on you for bullying me. angry angry tongue

I'll ban you again lol
Re: Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 71st Birthday: See Throwback Photos by Ishilove: 2:59pm On Feb 19, 2017
delli:
More ages to you mama

But wait o did I just hear 71 and camera is showing your backside

Mama no just wan old sha
Ko s'arugbo n'Ghana grin
Re: Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 71st Birthday: See Throwback Photos by Jimi23(m): 3:00pm On Feb 19, 2017
Christane:
Wat i lyk abt her is re big butt ...i neva knew she was so bless wit such back.

I guess she has butt implants cos looking at her picture when she was young the thing flat like frying pan. Gist also has it that she had a boob job done too.
Re: Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 71st Birthday: See Throwback Photos by Treshmike(m): 3:07pm On Feb 19, 2017
badmrkt:
are you her PA? I reside in Cali and I know whats up over her bro!!!!

I stopped blaming you when I saw your name
Re: Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 71st Birthday: See Throwback Photos by Christane: 3:08pm On Feb 19, 2017
Dat z her little secret to enhance her beauty
Re: Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 71st Birthday: See Throwback Photos by badmrkt(m): 3:24pm On Feb 19, 2017
Treshmike:

I stopped blaming you when I saw your name

tongue tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 71st Birthday: See Throwback Photos by rose54321: 3:31pm On Feb 19, 2017
Methinks she's aging wella
Re: Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 71st Birthday: See Throwback Photos by Pointblank09(m): 8:29pm On Feb 19, 2017
Lest we forget she was also the wife of Late Mr. Dele Giwa.

She has not dropped the "GIWA" in her name.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mungo Park Did Not Discover River Niger – Prof Yemi Osinbajo / BREAKING: EU ‘very Concerned’ Over CJN Onnoghen’s Suspension / Dino Melaye Addresses Peter Obi As Incoming Vice President. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.