Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Love Cycle [pre-destiny] - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Cycle [pre-destiny] (38161 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie Names The 4 Writers That Changed Her Destiny / LOVE CYCLE (A Poem) By Chinua Achebe / Amana-iba(entwined Destiny) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Adesina12: 11:10am On Mar 08, 2017
Njokunonsochukwu:
New Episode!!

Sir Hadampson abeg bring your register!!

Prodekul blissfuljeff angelinastto hormobolanle lankyannie Adesina12 nastynic harameede19
mctimothylota kindoo micstarboi
seun
and others!!

Thanks.
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Yewandequeen(f): 11:43am On Mar 08, 2017
Hadampson:
Another episode!!

cc:
I see and u excluded me hun?
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Lankyannie(f): 12:29pm On Mar 08, 2017
Njokunonsochukwu:
New Episode!!

Sir Hadampson abeg bring your register!!

Prodekul blissfuljeff angelinastto hormobolanle lankyannie Adesina12 nastynic harameede19
mctimothylota kindoo micstarboi
seun
and others!!
Present sire.stil folown back to back.
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hadampson:
Another episode!!

cc: alamiendagash, oly23, forzarush, pepperoni55, michelle55, lovelygurl, gtin, fam24, abefe99, smizel, dannybomb, damibiz, sunshine46, gotee11, johnsown1, saraphina, blueflowers, dasilver20, queenitee, jagugu88li, azeequeen, cerewo, kajsa08
I'm buying this estate.......hit me with something to keep me going!!
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by harameede99(f): 1:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
hormobolanle:

harameede99 Abeg I won tell u something wey hadampson dy do.......
d bother eya come n join bad gang n He is even cheating on you CODEDLY NO TELL AM SAY NA ME TELL U O
abeg yarn me jere make we go corner
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by nastynic(m): 4:33pm On Mar 08, 2017
nice update bro

Am Following This Piece Back To Back..No Lil Kesh Sh¡t tho!
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by nastynic(m): 4:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
jagugu88li:
I'm buying this estate.......hit me with something to keep me going!!
angryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangry
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by forzarush(f): 5:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hadampson:
Another episode!!

cc: alamiendagash, oly23, forzarush, pepperoni55, michelle55, lovelygurl, gtin, fam24, abefe99, smizel, dannybomb, damibiz, sunshine46, gotee11, johnsown1, saraphina, blueflowers, dasilver20, queenitee, jagugu88li, azeequeen, cerewo, kajsa08
I wee nor anza any roll call cos ayam vexzn,I've been ill and no word from you!
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Missmossy(f): 5:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
Quick observation - Try to go through your work after typing, you often mistake he for she and vice versa from the onset of the story and also watch your tenses too. Interesting plot. Keep it coming.
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Hadampson(m): 7:30pm On Mar 08, 2017
forzarush:
I wee nor anza any roll call cos ayam vexzn,I've been ill and no word from you!
Am sorry now.. didn't know you are a bit strong.. i thought you are in school ni... apology renderedsad
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Hadampson(m): 7:43pm On Mar 08, 2017
harameede99:
so make i no ansa her?buh lemme hear her out first na
Hmmm.. okay o.. make i just sit 4 one corner, dey observe jawe

Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by harameede99(f): 9:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hadampson:
Hmmm.. okay o.. make i just sit 4 one corner, dey observe jawe
hehe buh darlin which is di one m hearin dah u aint strong?is it tru?wah apend?nd u dint boda telling me
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
Missmossy:
Quick observation - Try to go through your work after typing, you often mistake he for she and vice versa from the onset of the story and also watch your tenses too. Interesting plot. Keep it coming.

Taken!!!! Thanks
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Hadampson(m): 8:08am On Mar 09, 2017
harameede99:
hehe buh darlin which is di one m hearin dah u aint strong?is it tru?wah apend?nd u dint boda telling me

Me Not strong.. who told you that? I just hope is not hormobolanle(NL amebo)
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Hadampson(m): 8:09am On Mar 09, 2017
Yewandequeen:
I see and u excluded me hun?
Sorry dear.. I forgotsad

1 Like

Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 09, 2017
Love Cycle [Pre-Destiny]
:
:
:
Written by Nonsegzy De Magnificenti..
:
:
Chapter 7b [Episode 14]

To become more, we need to accept more, ask more and earn more.. ~NDM~

::::::::::The Story Continues ::::::::::

:::::::::: Mimi's POV ::::::::::::::::

Richard didn't call me, after our last encounter. Still wanting to call him, but i can't. How proud i am?. I have developed deep feelings for Richard and the brotherly emotion seems to be giving up. More or less, i feel bad accepting that I love Richard, but can't tell him.

I gave up after some days, picking up my phone, I called his line. It rang twice, but he didin't pick.
"Was he angry?" I thought. I took a quick bath, wore a weque skirt and blouse and made for his lodge.

I have known Richard for many years and the last thing about him is "Holding grudges" and if he is not picking my calls, something was wrong. Not long, i reached his lodge, only to be met with the shock of my life-Richard had left town-The day we had the encounter. His neigbour was even suprised, i didn't know about his whereabouts.

I taught about my next line of action. After sometime, i decided to call my mother, knowing fully well. my mother is daringly inquisitive- she might start asking questions, why Richard didn't tell me?, What happened?:.

Still going through my contacts, My phone rang. Behold!!, the name "mum" displayed on the screen.

"Like she knew" I gasped, tapping the green button.

"So you didn't call me?, besides, when are you coming back"She asked after we had exchanged pleasantries.

"Come back?, for what mum" I asked, suprised at her insinuation.

"So you haven't heard about Reuben's death" she said curtly.

The revelation strucked me numb. I quickly rounded up the chat with my mother,not after telling her, i would be coming home, later in the day.

"Richard's dad is dead?, how?, when?, where?" questions ruminated my being, sending hot tears down my face as i ran home to prepare for my home coming.

¤FlashBack!!!!¤
{Before Reuben's Death}
"So you are......" Reuben said at the
daring figure which he never dreamt about seeing.

"Is that how you welcome...."
"They said you...."Reuben stammered.

"Am here now, so let's get back to how it has always been " The figure said looking dashing in her dress- skeptically selected for her notion.

"See (...) I would have loved to, but, am now...married with a boy. I want them to have all" Reuben eased, stuttering at intervals. He continued trying to make her see reasons, so as not to embrace the past.

"You made your choice, you denied our daughter, the right to have a father and be ready to pay"

"Our daughter?, but...." he couldn't finish before the figure banged the door crying as she strolled out of the building.

"Since I can't have Reuben, Noone can" she promised, after dabbing her tears and putting her MX camry into action.

Reuben made after her, but wasn't in time, so as to stop her.
"Did she just talk about our daughter?" Reuben thought as smiles flashed in his face ,but was later replaced with a pale, downtrodden face. As he reminisced about his past.

:::::::::The Same Day:::::::::::

The same figure could be seen talking to a man in a workshop.

"I no fit kill Oga reuben" the man re-emphasized.

"Okay, I would make it 50k" the figure pressed.

"You don't need to do anything, all you have to do is just trip his brakes and leave the rest to his demi" she added before the man could respond, flunging naira notes to the man's face who couldn't help as his hands grew sweaty.

"Madam, I hope say you no go implicate me" the man asked dipping the money into his pocket.
"Leave that to me" the figure said, placing his face into a devilish grin.

::::::::::: The Story Continues :::::::::

"So, before your husband's death, did you notice any unusual behaviour from Reuben" Mr songs the DPO asked Juliet-Richard's mother who have been trying to place his thoughts within.

"I understand, but you should be careful now, because whoever killed your husband- which i believe someone did,might be targeting you and your son" Mr songs continued, before taking his leave, not after promising to pay the Mechanic an unexpected Visit.

@LoveCycle 9th March,2017

follow this link https://mobile.facebook.com/Stories-Da-Viba-1652638698339454/ for fascinating stories.

To Be Continued!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 09, 2017
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 09, 2017
Nastynic
Hadampson
lankyannie
Harameede99
Adesina12
Hormobolanle
Mismossy
Yewandequeen
micstarboi
forzarush

and the rest.new Episode!!!
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by harameede99(f): 12:10pm On Mar 09, 2017
Njokunonsochukwu:
Nastynic Hadampson lankyannie Harameede99 Adesina12 Hormobolanle and the rest.new Episode!!!
oya i don show lets read
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by harameede99(f): 12:12pm On Mar 09, 2017
Hadampson:

owk beta
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Yewandequeen(f): 2:09pm On Mar 09, 2017
Now this is getting a lil messy.
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Lankyannie(f): 3:17pm On Mar 09, 2017
Njokunonsochukwu:
Nastynic
Hadampson
lankyannie
Harameede99
Adesina12
Hormobolanle
Mismossy
Yewandequeen
micstarboi
forzarush

Present.i thought reuben was mimi's biological fada,ur phrase nd d way she acted wn she heard d news is sayn anoda tin.nyc1
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Hadampson(m): 7:50pm On Mar 09, 2017
Njokunonsochukwu:
Nastynic Hadampson lankyannie Harameede99 Adesina12 Hormobolanle Mismossy Yewandequeen micstarboi forzarush Pepperoni55 Michelle55 Oly23 Samyfreshsmooth Azeequeen Wizsolzy Johnsown1 Comelyjummy Fam24 Lovelygurl Chumzypinky Chizzymaris
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by hormobolanle: 8:18pm On Mar 09, 2017
Hadampson:

imagine! c yabing. Issokay u go talk am again o elskillful were are thou? kon hear Wetin dis bro dy talk o
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Hadampson(m): 9:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
hormobolanle:

imagine! c yabing. Issokay u go talk am again o elskillful were are thou? kon hear Wetin dis bro dy talk o

Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by hormobolanle: 9:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
c d mouth like kpomo own
chaiiiiiii no p. I sha kn dat DIARIS GOD O. ABEG BIA. WAT IS D LATEST ON NL?
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 10, 2017
nastynic:

angryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangry
ah ha!! What did i do thus time? You just vex and not say why?
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by nastynic(m): 8:30am On Mar 10, 2017
jagugu88li:
ah ha!! What did i do thus time? You just vex and not say why?
u did not kiss me
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 10, 2017
nastynic:
u did not kiss me
Ahhhhh!! How on earth did i forget to kiss my munchies kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss tongue tongue tongue kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Where have you been? I dont see you around anymore.

1 Like

Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by nastynic(m): 8:47am On Mar 10, 2017
jagugu88li:
Ahhhhh!! How on earth did i forget to kiss my munchies kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss tongue tongue tongue kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

I've been around trying to Re-up Ma Account.....
Tbh!
Ive missed U Tho!
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Adesina12: 12:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
jagugu88li:

See love ....hummm

I am kinda jealous and vex oooo jagugu nah angry
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by kajsa08: 10:02pm On Mar 11, 2017
hmmmmmm, nice storyline.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

VICTIMS- Fiction / Theory X--- A Crime Thriller / Ghost-full

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.