Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Nigeria Now 2nd Largest Rice Producer In The World- Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Now 2nd Largest Rice Producer In The World- Presidency (2803 Views)

Nigeria Now Has A Twitter Handle...See Reactions / Nigeria Says It's World 2nd Largest Rice Producer. Facts Disagree (pictorial) / Nigeria Now 2nd Largest Rice Producer In The World- Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Now 2nd Largest Rice Producer In The World- Presidency by Douglaufuoma(m): 4:05pm On Feb 19, 2017
darknetcom:

that wonders me too..

why is the price still so high...

the distrubutors are either cheating us or someone is too greedy to adjust the price...

rice millionars..

they are selling everything abroad and not to nigerians.. : undecided
that is not true, which country are they shipping them to, who are foreign buyers. my dear this people are short if ideas and excuse
Re: Nigeria Now 2nd Largest Rice Producer In The World- Presidency by Nukualofa: 4:07pm On Feb 19, 2017
darknetcom:

girl...i dont have time...

nigerians and their corrupt nature piss me off...
kindly use google to verify before you becime zombified by this glaring lies
Re: Nigeria Now 2nd Largest Rice Producer In The World- Presidency by darknetcom: 4:08pm On Feb 19, 2017
Douglaufuoma:
that is not true, which country are they shipping them to, who are foreign buyers. my dear this people are short if ideas and excuse

thats why i said we should wait 2weeks..

someone will come with the world datas and rub it in their face on nairaland....

me?...i dont have time to go google the internet to find out if they are lying...

i only know,nigerians are all corrupt not only the politicians...

thats enough info for me...
Re: Nigeria Now 2nd Largest Rice Producer In The World- Presidency by Jesusloveyou: 4:10pm On Feb 19, 2017
Love Machine:
Is it that stone rice that is called abakailiki rice?
is better than to be giving oyibo our hard earn resource. I cant even find the rice to buy here in benin.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Now 2nd Largest Rice Producer In The World- Presidency by darknetcom: 4:13pm On Feb 19, 2017
Nukualofa:
kindly use google to verify before you becime zombified by this glaring lies

are you even listening??..

i said i dont have time and i dont care..

shey google no dey work in your area ni??..

why dont you google it and tell us if they are lying??...
Re: Nigeria Now 2nd Largest Rice Producer In The World- Presidency by respect80(m): 4:15pm On Feb 19, 2017
Lying liars always lying LLAL tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Now 2nd Largest Rice Producer In The World- Presidency by Horus(m): 4:17pm On Feb 19, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzkMgGqVG9c

Nigeria To Be Self-Sufficient In Rice Production Before End Of 2017 - Minister
Re: Nigeria Now 2nd Largest Rice Producer In The World- Presidency by ImadeUReadThis: 4:18pm On Feb 19, 2017
darknetcom:

you are soo strange...why are you still in nigeria??..

for what??..

migrate to europe..

go bother the europeans...

So Nigeria is now exclusive to only gullible zombies?
Re: Nigeria Now 2nd Largest Rice Producer In The World- Presidency by darknetcom: 4:20pm On Feb 19, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

So Nigeria is now exclusive to only gullible zombies?

yes..please kindly migrate to europe..

thx...
Re: Nigeria Now 2nd Largest Rice Producer In The World- Presidency by WizBLANCE(m): 4:22pm On Feb 19, 2017
OK, oh I don hear... make I read other lies. but wait o.. na only export them they export the rice: because we no they feel the impact for my area. of a truth if Nigeria is ranked 50 in the production of rice, we will know.... the price is just too high for the claim of second best not in Nigeria but the world. take it or leave it we are only best in Nigeria and nothing more.
Re: Nigeria Now 2nd Largest Rice Producer In The World- Presidency by ImadeUReadThis: 4:23pm On Feb 19, 2017
darknetcom:

yes..please kindly migrate to europe..

thx...

We will simply leave your useless one nijeriya for you amateur liars in both afonja and almajiri land
Re: Nigeria Now 2nd Largest Rice Producer In The World- Presidency by darknetcom: 4:23pm On Feb 19, 2017
WizBLANCE:
OK, oh I don hear... make I read other lies. but wait o.. na only export them they export the rice: because we no they feel the impact for my area. of a truth if Nigeria is ranked 50 in the production of rice, we will know.... the price is just too high for the claim of second best not in Nigeria but the world. take it or leave it we are only best in Nigeria and nothing more.

thats it..sooner or later...apc will shoot their own sef in the foot if they lie to us...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Now 2nd Largest Rice Producer In The World- Presidency by darknetcom: 4:24pm On Feb 19, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

We will simply leave your useless one nijeriya for you amateur liars in both afonja and almajiri land

biko..please kindly and quietly migrate to europe..

thx...
Re: Nigeria Now 2nd Largest Rice Producer In The World- Presidency by Monjerk: 5:20pm On Feb 19, 2017
Continue deceiving yourselves,.

I just return from the market to buy rice now, 90% of the rice in the market is from Thailand.

So tell me how we manage to become second largest rice producer in the world.

May be he wanted to say world second largest rice importer.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Now 2nd Largest Rice Producer In The World- Presidency by obailala(m): 7:50pm On Feb 19, 2017
But we are still very far from self sufficiency so this isnt news to celebrate even if true.
Re: Nigeria Now 2nd Largest Rice Producer In The World- Presidency by Bahddo(m): 7:56pm On Feb 19, 2017
How did these lying ediots get into power? sad

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Now 2nd Largest Rice Producer In The World- Presidency by ImadeUReadThis: 8:07pm On Feb 19, 2017
Bahddo:
How did these lying ediots get into power? sad

They lied their way into power
Re: Nigeria Now 2nd Largest Rice Producer In The World- Presidency by jamace(m): 8:51pm On Feb 19, 2017
I will accept this info by the time a 50kg bag of rice is bought for N5k.
Re: Nigeria Now 2nd Largest Rice Producer In The World- Presidency by fistonati(m): 11:23am On Feb 20, 2017
Yet we are buying Rice at the most exorbitant rate. WHO TALKED THAT THRASH??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra State Vs Ekiti State: Which State Is More Successful / Before, During And After Pictures Of Locations Saved From Erosion in anambra / Thousands Of IPOB Members Hit The Street Of France Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.