Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Weird Crush Experiences. Lol - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weird Crush Experiences. Lol (504 Views)

Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. / One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) / 15 On-bed Experiences Between A Guy And A Girl (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Weird Crush Experiences. Lol by NMmanagement: 4:50pm On Feb 19, 2017
What will you say is the weirdest thing you had to do to get the attention of your crush? Abeg no lie na just trips lol
Re: Weird Crush Experiences. Lol by omosefeeguaibor(f): 6:53pm On Feb 19, 2017
Claiming to be a fan of one yeye football club i'll never acknowledge on a good day nor in my lifetime , just because my crush is a great fan of the club. The thought of it still makes me laugh, all for attention sake. Weird though!

(1) (Reply)

How To Protect Yourself From Attack And Rape. / What Will You Do? / The Woman That I Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.