Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,543 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Fresh Pictures To Celebrate The End Of My Ban On Nairaland(pics) 18+ - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fresh Pictures To Celebrate The End Of My Ban On Nairaland(pics) 18+ (5523 Views)

My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend / Amatarasha, I'm Back From Serving My Ban / Peace Olayemi Release Hot Raunchy Pics (18+ Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Pictures To Celebrate The End Of My Ban On Nairaland(pics) 18+ by harriet412(f): 6:16pm On Feb 19, 2017
LMAO.. As the name implies hungry nigerian grin
Re: Fresh Pictures To Celebrate The End Of My Ban On Nairaland(pics) 18+ by Gofwane(m): 6:22pm On Feb 19, 2017
hungrynigerian:
I was banned some days ago by a moderator over here for reasons best known to his or her.

well here are some hot pics I want to use and announce my arrival....
@op do you have a girlfriend? I'm just wondering the type of girl that will agree to date you grin
Re: Fresh Pictures To Celebrate The End Of My Ban On Nairaland(pics) 18+ by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 19, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:
recession in human flesh
shocked shocked hehehehehehehe
Re: Fresh Pictures To Celebrate The End Of My Ban On Nairaland(pics) 18+ by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 19, 2017
OMG! Backinfront has a point.

Cc: Stupedinluv LuvU2 jessicaseth

Too bad my management advised against uploading a pic to make sparks fly. You girls are really suffering. cry
Re: Fresh Pictures To Celebrate The End Of My Ban On Nairaland(pics) 18+ by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
Please check the DP of people talking trash.
Re: Fresh Pictures To Celebrate The End Of My Ban On Nairaland(pics) 18+ by LuvU2: 6:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
Haute:
OMG! Backinfront has a point.

Cc: Stupedinluv LuvU2 jessicaseth

Too bad my management advised against uploading a pic to make sparks fly. You girls are really suffering. cry
angry thar wasn't pretty at all.
I hate bad dreamz.

Whar did backinfront say? grin
Re: Fresh Pictures To Celebrate The End Of My Ban On Nairaland(pics) 18+ by EmmySparky(m): 6:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
Bia where is that mod...come and ban him again o...
Re: Fresh Pictures To Celebrate The End Of My Ban On Nairaland(pics) 18+ by Alphamale2017(m): 6:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
kiloshele gon gon
Re: Fresh Pictures To Celebrate The End Of My Ban On Nairaland(pics) 18+ by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 19, 2017
LuvU2:
angry thar wasn't pretty at all.
I hate bad dreamz.

Whar did backinfront say? grin

Something to the effect that many NL guys are fugly.

Oops! I managed to annoy you, but funny thing is I have no idea how. grin grin
Re: Fresh Pictures To Celebrate The End Of My Ban On Nairaland(pics) 18+ by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 19, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:
recession in human flesh

1 Like

Re: Fresh Pictures To Celebrate The End Of My Ban On Nairaland(pics) 18+ by LuvU2: 6:48pm On Feb 19, 2017
Haute:

Something to the effect that many NL guys are fugly.

Oops! I managed to annoy you, but funny thing is I have no idea how. grin grin
grin the op's face. It got me scared

1 Like

Re: Fresh Pictures To Celebrate The End Of My Ban On Nairaland(pics) 18+ by savagefinder: 7:07pm On Feb 19, 2017
kiddoiLL:
bro are you the son of darkness?...

we see you!!

we have awarded you a silver star in savagery..

follow us to get updates

tag us when you kill someone again...
tag us when you see a dead body

link to our thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3636121/celebrating-best-nairaland-savagery#53861876

Re: Fresh Pictures To Celebrate The End Of My Ban On Nairaland(pics) 18+ by savagefinder: 7:11pm On Feb 19, 2017
ireneony:
When i thought i had seen them all (ugly)..well i guess i was wrong

shayo18:
excuse me sir, I think you forgot the "hot pix" you wanted to send on fire please go bring that one cos this one you brought here is the "ugly pix"

Fifthcolumnist:
recession in human flesh

bet why?.... loool..

we have awarded you a bronze star in savagery..

follow us to get updates

tag us when you kill someone again...
tag us when you see a dead body

link to our thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3636121/celebrating-best-nairaland-savagery#53861876

Re: Fresh Pictures To Celebrate The End Of My Ban On Nairaland(pics) 18+ by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 19, 2017
See face......
Re: Fresh Pictures To Celebrate The End Of My Ban On Nairaland(pics) 18+ by EasyMind(m): 7:26pm On Feb 19, 2017
This is a Cold pix not Hot.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Pictures To Celebrate The End Of My Ban On Nairaland(pics) 18+ by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
LuvU2:
grin the op's face. It got me scared

Awww...lol...You should never be scared of anyone or anything with me. Just hold me close and all the fear will fly away. wink
Re: Fresh Pictures To Celebrate The End Of My Ban On Nairaland(pics) 18+ by klenton(m): 7:46pm On Feb 19, 2017
i almost commented untill i saw ur moniker.....
Re: Fresh Pictures To Celebrate The End Of My Ban On Nairaland(pics) 18+ by hungrynigerian: 8:06pm On Feb 19, 2017
harriet412:
LMAO.. As the name implies hungry nigerian grin
see as you sef be
Re: Fresh Pictures To Celebrate The End Of My Ban On Nairaland(pics) 18+ by brandon180(m): 8:59pm On Feb 19, 2017
dah nigga try add weight small.....u cool tho'...but opening a thread just to show pix of urself, doesnt make sense...
Re: Fresh Pictures To Celebrate The End Of My Ban On Nairaland(pics) 18+ by brandon180(m): 9:01pm On Feb 19, 2017
dah nigga try add weight small.....u cool tho'...but opening a thread just to show pix of urself, doesnt make sense...

P.s All dese gals calling him ugly,..i have a question for u?
If not for d invention of 'make up, would u have d courage to post ur pics online...
Talkless of even saving it on ur phone gallery..

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Pictures To Celebrate The End Of My Ban On Nairaland(pics) 18+ by gentlegenius(m): 9:10pm On Feb 19, 2017
hungrynigerian:
I was banned some days ago by a moderator over here for reasons best known to his or her.

Re: Fresh Pictures To Celebrate The End Of My Ban On Nairaland(pics) 18+ by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 19, 2017
Dude, now I know why you were banned. You ugly!! just kidding tho, welcome back smiley
Re: Fresh Pictures To Celebrate The End Of My Ban On Nairaland(pics) 18+ by coolestchris2: 10:19pm On Feb 19, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:
recession in human flesh
iyaf laugh tire

1 Like

Re: Fresh Pictures To Celebrate The End Of My Ban On Nairaland(pics) 18+ by ufuosman(m): 10:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
herdsmen member
Re: Fresh Pictures To Celebrate The End Of My Ban On Nairaland(pics) 18+ by Castleberry: 11:52pm On Feb 19, 2017
Hungry Nigerian indeed sad
Re: Fresh Pictures To Celebrate The End Of My Ban On Nairaland(pics) 18+ by Jodha(f): 11:55pm On Feb 19, 2017
Lolzz... grin grin
Re: Fresh Pictures To Celebrate The End Of My Ban On Nairaland(pics) 18+ by Pointblank09(m): 12:00am On Feb 20, 2017
hungrynigerian:

All of you calling me ugly na God go judge all of una, make una post una pic make we see.

RIP English..... 1807AD-1889AD
Re: Fresh Pictures To Celebrate The End Of My Ban On Nairaland(pics) 18+ by Elnino4ladies: 1:55am On Feb 20, 2017
Comments are hilarious
Re: Fresh Pictures To Celebrate The End Of My Ban On Nairaland(pics) 18+ by Nobody: 2:23am On Feb 20, 2017
U are courageous sha for posting this. Not everybody ge mind do am.

Be like palm wine tapper
Re: Fresh Pictures To Celebrate The End Of My Ban On Nairaland(pics) 18+ by adaksbullet: 4:30am On Feb 20, 2017
U are steel were fila shocked
Re: Fresh Pictures To Celebrate The End Of My Ban On Nairaland(pics) 18+ by geloorrrrdd(m): 6:40am On Feb 20, 2017
shayo18:
excuse me sir, I think you forgot the "hot pix" you wanted to send on fire please go bring that one cos this one you brought here is the "ugly pix"
Hi
Re: Fresh Pictures To Celebrate The End Of My Ban On Nairaland(pics) 18+ by obontami: 7:34am On Feb 20, 2017
Oyind17:
shocked shocked
. Haha! Why are you making that face? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Former President Obasanjo’s Son. He Look So Much Like His Father. See What / My New Girlfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual (pics) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.