Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,591 members, 7,816,459 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

See The Reason Why Most Romancland Guys Attack Ladies And Are Pained - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Reason Why Most Romancland Guys Attack Ladies And Are Pained (5307 Views)

How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? / Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! / The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Reason Why Most Romancland Guys Attack Ladies And Are Pained by Cinderella5(f): 2:30pm On Jun 20, 2017
Most guys in Romanceland are quick to attack ladies by calling them prostitutes and lacking in manners here are the reasons;
1. Because most of them are broke, they struggle to survive, there is the saying that a hungry man is an angry man, they vent their anger and frustration on Nairaland ladies because we are just a click away. They get very angry when some say they prefer made men, They become very pained when some of us say we don't mind collecting money from our bfs grin that when they ask if they are our father grin. Girls don't be too offended, it's poverty grin
2. They are jobless, there is the saying that the idle mind is the devil's workshop. How won't they practice hate towards ladies here when they have nothing else to do with their lives?
3. Refusal to accept their pms. Most romancland boys are Bleep boys, they keep sending pms even when they don't know how you look, they overwhelm your mailbox with pms cos they are unable to control their urge, and of course most females ignore them, they begin to hurt and start insulting every female they see.

The end cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romancland Guys Attack Ladies And Are Pained by Neimar: 2:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
Sorry 4 you

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romancland Guys Attack Ladies And Are Pained by Papiikush: 2:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
When you see a Hoe and tell her straight to her face that she is a Hoe, she is gonna get mad at you for saying the obvious expecting you to asslick cause she's got a pussý.

Bìtches quoting should check my signature for more information.

23 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romancland Guys Attack Ladies And Are Pained by iamDaisy(f): 2:34pm On Jun 20, 2017
Kikikiki thats the truth, broke small boys that still eat from their mothers pocket, most dont even have what they want to do with their life, its to insult women morning till night that they know, desperate jambites everywhere seeking attention, maybe they think that insults will get them some attention.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romancland Guys Attack Ladies And Are Pained by iamDaisy(f): 2:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
Papiikush:
When you see a Hoe and tell her straight to her face that she is a Hoe, she is gonna get mad at you for saying the obvious expecting you to asslick back she's got a pussý.
look at who is talking, a small man. Are you up to 5ft tall?

9 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romancland Guys Attack Ladies And Are Pained by Cinderella5(f): 2:37pm On Jun 20, 2017
Papiikush:
When you see a Hoe and tell her straight to her face that she is a Hoe, she is gonna get mad at you for saying the obvious expecting you to asslick back she's got a pussý.
same way very broke guys always get mad when they see truth face to face cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romancland Guys Attack Ladies And Are Pained by Amarabae(f): 2:37pm On Jun 20, 2017
Some of them still eat "mummy thank you". They don't know what life is talking about. When they get married, they will know that a woman is not cheap.

2 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romancland Guys Attack Ladies And Are Pained by Cinderella5(f): 2:38pm On Jun 20, 2017
iamDaisy:
Kikikiki thats the truth, broke small boys that still eat from their mothers pocket, most dont even have what they want to do with their life, its to insult women morning till night that they know, desperate jambites everywhere seeking attention, maybe they think that insults will get them some attention.
I forgot to add it, lots of them have not passed Jamb grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romancland Guys Attack Ladies And Are Pained by Abbeycharles(m): 2:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
Abeg who get Sumsung charger for here?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romancland Guys Attack Ladies And Are Pained by iamDaisy(f): 2:42pm On Jun 20, 2017
Cinderella5:
I forgot to add it, lots of them have not passed Jamb grin
They are still growing ni

2 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romancland Guys Attack Ladies And Are Pained by henrylowe(m): 2:43pm On Jun 20, 2017
Please I need Alcatel charger.. Who get am abeg?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romancland Guys Attack Ladies And Are Pained by tosyne2much(m): 2:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
My Infinix charger sef just burn oooo... Abeg who go borrow me one? cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romancland Guys Attack Ladies And Are Pained by ibkayee(f): 2:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
A lot of childish and entitled guys here spoiling it for the good ones sha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romancland Guys Attack Ladies And Are Pained by Cinderella5(f): 2:46pm On Jun 20, 2017
Sexybbstar the men defender, oya come and defend them again.
You think you can find a husband by defending fuckboys, smh.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romancland Guys Attack Ladies And Are Pained by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 20, 2017
ok grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romancland Guys Attack Ladies And Are Pained by Cinderella5(f): 2:47pm On Jun 20, 2017
ibkayee:
A lot of childish and entitled guys here spoiling it for the good ones sha
there are good ones, but very few, they are the ones who don't bother to bash girls like the little ones flying around romanceland.

3 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romancland Guys Attack Ladies And Are Pained by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
Cinderella5:
Sexybbstar the men defender, oya come and defend them again.
You think you can find a husband by defending fuckboys, smh.
wetin she do u?
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romancland Guys Attack Ladies And Are Pained by drnoel: 2:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
Cinderella5:
Most guys in Romanceland are quick to attack ladies by calling them prostitutes and lacking in manners here are the reasons;
1. Because most of them are broke, they struggle to survive, there is the saying that a hungry man is an angry man, they vent their anger and frustration on Nairaland ladies because we are just a click away. They get very angry when some say they prefer made men, They become very pained when some of us say we don't mind collecting money from our bfs grin that when they ask if they are our father grin. Girls don't be too offended, it's poverty grin
2. They are jobless, there is the saying that the idle mind is the devil's workshop. How won't they practice hate towards ladies here when they have nothing else to do with their lives?
3. Refusal to accept their pms. Most romancland boys are Bleep boys, they keep sending pms even when they don't know how you look, they overwhelm your mailbox with pms cos they are unable to control their urge, and of course most females ignore them, they begin to hurt and start insulting every female they see.

The end cheesy

Children

2 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romancland Guys Attack Ladies And Are Pained by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
Aderola15,please come over here.
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romancland Guys Attack Ladies And Are Pained by Cinderella5(f): 2:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
lefulefu:

wetin she do u?
She thinks massaging men their ego will get her a husband here grin

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romancland Guys Attack Ladies And Are Pained by Cinderella5(f): 2:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
drnoel:

Children
Yes, most of them are chidren.

2 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romancland Guys Attack Ladies And Are Pained by Catheriny: 2:51pm On Jun 20, 2017
Papiikush:
When you see a Hoe and tell her straight to her face that she is a Hoe, she is gonna get mad at you for saying the obvious expecting you to asslick cause she's got a pussý.

Bìtches quoting should check my signature for more information.
You dnt respect women and I pity u
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romancland Guys Attack Ladies And Are Pained by pocohantas(f): 2:52pm On Jun 20, 2017
Log out and face reality more...be less fixated on Nairaland boys. One would think Nairaland is a country or tribe.

There are good guys here, I can list 10 for you...but you can't notice them when you keep creating threads like this.

Why they're pained is what I don't know. The girls are not less pained either. It's tit for tat here. For a change, focus on the good guys dear.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romancland Guys Attack Ladies And Are Pained by Brooke60(f): 2:52pm On Jun 20, 2017
iamDaisy:
look at who is talking, a small man. Are you up to 5ft tall?
SAVAGE!!!!
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romancland Guys Attack Ladies And Are Pained by iamDaisy(f): 2:53pm On Jun 20, 2017
Catheriny:

You dnt respect women and I pity u
Do you know any short man that respects women? Kikikiki
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romancland Guys Attack Ladies And Are Pained by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 20, 2017
I'm here to read comments.

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romancland Guys Attack Ladies And Are Pained by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 20, 2017
Cinderella5:
na she aint.she just speaks her mind.

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romancland Guys Attack Ladies And Are Pained by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 20, 2017
Tahrah:
Aderola15,please come over here.

Mi lady cheesy grin cheesy, keep me a seat. Lemme go reply some pained arses on the other thread wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romancland Guys Attack Ladies And Are Pained by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 20, 2017
no 4 ..most of them are sex starved idiots too...
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romancland Guys Attack Ladies And Are Pained by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 20, 2017
lefulefu:

na she aint.she just speaks her mind.

A very shallow mind, dear booboo kiss

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romancland Guys Attack Ladies And Are Pained by Cinderella5(f): 2:55pm On Jun 20, 2017
pocohantas:
Log out and face reality more...be less fixated on Nairaland boys. One would think Nairaland is a country or tribe.

There are good guys here, I can list 10 for you...but you can't notice them when you keep creating threads like this.

Why they're pained is what I don't know. The girls are not less pained either. It's tit for tat here.
Focus on the good guys dear.
The good ones you mentioned, do they lash out on girls here? The answer must be No. So this thread is not about the few good ones.

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romancland Guys Attack Ladies And Are Pained by arleck(m): 2:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
Cinderella5:
i don't even know what your problem really is sef

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple's Wedding Photos Raise Brows (photos) / A Man's Orgasm Is Necessary To Create Life, A Woman's Isn't - Twitter User / Sexiest (8)eight Female Nollywood Celebrities Unmarried At 40 And Above

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.