Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Should I Leave The Church Because Of Him? Pease I Need Your Advice - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should I Leave The Church Because Of Him? Pease I Need Your Advice (25574 Views)

Should We Miss Church Because Of A Heavy Rainfall. / Is It Wrong To Miss Church Because Of Offering Money / Pease ,what Is The Meaning This Verse : HOT, COLD , LUKEWARM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Leave The Church Because Of Him? Pease I Need Your Advice by chloride6: 3:38pm On Mar 05, 2017
refiner:
Good evening nairalanders...everyones advice will be greatly appreciated...

I've been attending this particular church for three years now,he's been there before i came,he's newly married too and his wife attends same church too...it all started around march last year,he started getting close to me,at first i took it as nothing but as days pass by,he comes more closer to me...

He loves talking to me more,he sometimes keeps chair for me which i always decline and when i sit somewhere else,he tries sitting there too,he touches me whenever he laughs...

The other day we attend a youth conference,he was one of the cordinator,he openly said that i am his best friend,good thing his wife was not present.

Caught his wife staring at me most times,pleading with me seriously with her eyes,i felt sorry for her,she has noticed the unusual closeness between i and her husband,tho she has not approached me about it.

I have tried all my best to distance myself from him but he ain't succumbing so i have decided to leave the church,i don't know if i have taken the right decision,leaving the church because of a man.

I've also told the pastor but after warning him,he still continued after a week or two...
Please your advice will be appreciated...

Be his wife's friend. His feeling will die a natural death..

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave The Church Because Of Him? Pease I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 05, 2017
Are you the most beautiful woman in the church or the most smashing? Do you have a history of attracting married men? Or are you find of wearing provocative or tight things? If you can answer these questions truthfully, it would give you a clue in resolving your riddle.
refiner:

I've been attending this particular church for three years now,he's been there before i came,he's newly married too and his wife attends same church too...it all started around march last year,he started getting close to me,at first i took it as nothing but as days pass by,he comes more closer to me...

He loves talking to me more,he sometimes keeps chair for me which i always decline and when i sit somewhere else,he tries sitting there too,he touches me whenever he laughs...

The other day we attend a youth conference,he was one of the cordinator,he openly said that i am his best friend,good thing his wife was not present.

Caught his wife staring at me most times,pleading with me seriously with her eyes,i felt sorry for her,she has noticed the unusual closeness between i and her husband,tho she has not approached me about it.

I have tried all my best to distance myself from him but he ain't succumbing so i have decided to leave the church,i don't know if i have taken the right decision,leaving the church because of a man.

I've also told the pastor but after warning him,he still continued after a week or two...

Re: Should I Leave The Church Because Of Him? Pease I Need Your Advice by Jengem: 3:40pm On Mar 05, 2017
refiner:

Just dont be the side punny

A mans side punny should come from outside the church unless u wan turn wife no2
Re: Should I Leave The Church Because Of Him? Pease I Need Your Advice by WINDSOW(m): 3:43pm On Mar 05, 2017
Refinery, walk to his wife n tell her madame ur husband is disturbing me. Pls warn him else...else.. walk away

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave The Church Because Of Him? Pease I Need Your Advice by dayleke: 3:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
Doesn't the church have another branch?
Pls transfer ur membership jare....
The dog wey go lost ni,e no dey hear the whistle of the hunter....

But wait o,
U no tell us how you too feel about the whole thing sha....?

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave The Church Because Of Him? Pease I Need Your Advice by Sugarboyy(m): 3:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
refiner:

But how come this so called married man is not seeing that you re an underage?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Leave The Church Because Of Him? Pease I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
you dont have to leave the church, you only need to change the parade for the man
Re: Should I Leave The Church Because Of Him? Pease I Need Your Advice by Chidonc(m): 3:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
HarunaWest:

dont leave ur place of worship.
Explicitly tell him that you are not comfortable with him around you that if he keeps that up, you might ave to report him to the pastor and your folks.. trust me he will pick race. chao
read the passage again.

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave The Church Because Of Him? Pease I Need Your Advice by GoodandBad007: 3:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
Let him know that there is nothing he would do in this world that will make you give him what he wants. Do that with a stern warning. Stop being friendly too by not returning his smiles. For him to be touching you whenever he laughs shows that you Are somehow free with him. Just make him a stranger. No need to change church cos him go find you come.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Leave The Church Because Of Him? Pease I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
Harbosede02:

You got too close to a married man...datz nt niceangry
Babe, u sure say u read wetin she write? Chaiiii

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave The Church Because Of Him? Pease I Need Your Advice by smartty68(m): 3:49pm On Mar 05, 2017
Splinz:

Okay. Now listen...

When next he comes close to you, give him a very thunderous and earth shaking slap. I mean, slap him as if your life depends on it.

And yes, if after the slap and his mumuism still never fly comot, then take this next and final step.

On a normal Sunday afternoon, at the very climax of the church service, walk up to the alter and grab the microphone and say: 'Abeg make una open una ear well well for this special announcement wey I want yarn una now now now. Shebi una see that ashawo man over there (pointing at his direction)? Abeg, make una help me beg am to leave me alone ooo. Else, the next time him come near me, na thunder from sango and amadioha combined go fire am'.

When you're done, just drop the mic there and begin go your house. Problem solved.
Chisos!!! Thunderous slap could leave him in coma for weeks grin
Re: Should I Leave The Church Because Of Him? Pease I Need Your Advice by jodreamer(m): 3:54pm On Mar 05, 2017
You are not in a church my Sister. You might become another Ese Walter. Just thinking aloud.
Re: Should I Leave The Church Because Of Him? Pease I Need Your Advice by smartty68(m): 3:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
Splinz:

Okay. Now listen...

When next he comes close to you, give him a very thunderous and earth shaking slap. I mean, slap him as if your life depends on it.

And yes, if after the slap and his mumuism still never fly comot, then take this next and final step.

On a normal Sunday afternoon, at the very climax of the church service, walk up to the alter and grab the microphone and say: 'Abeg make una open una ear well well for this special announcement wey I want yarn una now now now. Shebi una see that ashawo man over there (pointing at his direction)? Abeg, make una help me beg am to leave me alone ooo. Else, the next time him come near me, na thunder from sango and amadioha combined go fire am'.

When you're done, just drop the mic there and begin go your house. Problem solved.
Chisos!!! Thunderous slap could leave him in coma for weeksgrin
Just report him to the Wifi. PROBLEM SOLVED grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave The Church Because Of Him? Pease I Need Your Advice by legalalien(m): 3:59pm On Mar 05, 2017
You enjoy and ntertain his company. If you rebuke him, he would never try coming close in his life. There is no man in his right sense rebuked that continues. It has not reached acid or even much talk. Just rebuke him with seriousness.
Note: you are not the only one he does this too, he has others he has dealt with, your not the first.
Watch and pray....... and slap yourself very hard 3times or more. And pray for strength.

It happens to us all. Are you single, if yes. God would send you someone soon. Hold on.

Pass:if your married turn the slap to 5slaps, 5heavy knock that can mke you faint

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave The Church Because Of Him? Pease I Need Your Advice by smartty68(m): 3:59pm On Mar 05, 2017
Harbosede02:

Y are you running away??

Wahever happened to avoiding the man and behave he doesnt exist.??

You got too close to a married man...datz nt niceangry
Sister Rebecca please read the lines again or abi the bandaner wey you tie dey cover your eye?undecided
Re: Should I Leave The Church Because Of Him? Pease I Need Your Advice by elantraceey(f): 4:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
Why do I have this feeling that you're actually enjoying the attention?

Your heart is not with that church if you're going to leave just because of a man.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Leave The Church Because Of Him? Pease I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
Splinz:

Okay. Now listen...

oshey! I feel you. problem solved.
Re: Should I Leave The Church Because Of Him? Pease I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
Splinz:

Okay. Now listen...

oshey! I feel you. problem solved. dem no born am well to try nonsense again.

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave The Church Because Of Him? Pease I Need Your Advice by SmartyPants(m): 4:02pm On Mar 05, 2017
Refiner tell us the full story. The real reason you want to leave is not just because the man won't stop, it is because you actually have feelings for him. Not judging or trying to shame you here, but a problem correctly identified is a problem half solved.

You have correctly identified distance as the solution, however it is not necessarily physical distance but rather emotional distance that will work.

Or will you go through life leaving every church or quitting every job because a married man likes you?
You are still emotionally vested in him, so for as much as you might ask him to stay away with your words, your body language is probably saying something else. Deal with your feelings for him and the problem is solved.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Leave The Church Because Of Him? Pease I Need Your Advice by Rushtec(m): 4:08pm On Mar 05, 2017
since 1805 Men has been using fellowship to catch Ladies cry

2 Likes

Re: Should I Leave The Church Because Of Him? Pease I Need Your Advice by BluePearls(m): 4:08pm On Mar 05, 2017
Maybe I'm the only one seeing this differently. Apart from keeping seats, touching you when he laughs, and coming close to you, has he actually made any advances towards you? From what I can tell, he probably likes you as a person and nothing more... I mean, he called you 'his best friend' at a Youth conference, in the presence of umu-nna.
You probably don't like him as a person which is why you may be having that misconception about him. Anyways, talk to him and let him how you feel about all that. If from the conversation you still think he's coming on you for some other reasons, then put him in his place.

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave The Church Because Of Him? Pease I Need Your Advice by LePrezident(m): 4:09pm On Mar 05, 2017
kellykessy:
Are you the most beautiful woman in the church or the most smashing? Do you have a history of attracting married men? Or are you find of wearing provocative or tight things? If you can answer these questions truthfully, it would give you a clue in resolving your riddle.

What is this provocative or tight things some of you men keep talking about? So now a woman cannor dress to look good again? Kmt... Her wearing of tight things does not give any man the licence to activate a perverted behaviour.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Leave The Church Because Of Him? Pease I Need Your Advice by Okuda(m): 4:12pm On Mar 05, 2017
adepeter26:
This na romance thread with religious backings cool

Brb
lmao
Re: Should I Leave The Church Because Of Him? Pease I Need Your Advice by LePrezident(m): 4:14pm On Mar 05, 2017
Rushtec:
since 1805 Men has been using fellowship to catch Ladies cry

Have

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave The Church Because Of Him? Pease I Need Your Advice by ceejay80s(m): 4:16pm On Mar 05, 2017
refiner:

Leave that church , don't let the devil use u to destroy a family

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave The Church Because Of Him? Pease I Need Your Advice by Beey(f): 4:16pm On Mar 05, 2017
HarunaWest:

Explicitly tell him that you are not comfortable with him around you that if he keeps that up, you might ave to report him to the pastor and your folks.. trust me he will pick race. chao
Didn't you read the part where she said that she already told the pastor, but even after warning from Pastor, he still was persistent?

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave The Church Because Of Him? Pease I Need Your Advice by Icaretoo: 4:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
HarunaWest:

I stand to differ .....@ d op no just wake live, run for ur life cos d guy is there to sewer u away from God's purpose for your life and good thing ur conscience is still alive
Re: Should I Leave The Church Because Of Him? Pease I Need Your Advice by ceejay80s(m): 4:19pm On Mar 05, 2017
What makes u think he won't leave u for somebody else ,just as he will leave his wife for u
Re: Should I Leave The Church Because Of Him? Pease I Need Your Advice by enshy: 4:21pm On Mar 05, 2017
refiner:

If the church is a Bible believing church, why would you leave because of man whose appetite is his god?
Would you withdraw your admission in a university cos of this? Would you resign an employment in chevron/shell cos of this?
Expose the carnal man! Tell his wife and the church!! Who knows you may save a soul!!!
Re: Should I Leave The Church Because Of Him? Pease I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 05, 2017
I dey smell Sunday lie

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave The Church Because Of Him? Pease I Need Your Advice by hysteriabox(m): 4:30pm On Mar 05, 2017
If you leave and he follows you fa?
Since when did running away solves the problem?

My take is talk to him. Let him know you cant sustain such since he is married. If ge persist, , be friend his wife b4 u leave
Re: Should I Leave The Church Because Of Him? Pease I Need Your Advice by wink2015(m): 4:37pm On Mar 05, 2017
Sista, I got not much to say but my cucumber can help you to fight this cucumber pastor as we live in cucumber time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) / 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You / Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.