Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Between The Tips Baring Coco Ice And Huggy Cuddly Rahama Sadau - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between The Tips Baring Coco Ice And Huggy Cuddly Rahama Sadau (848 Views)

Rahama Sadau Looks Radiant In Native Dress, Shares New Adorable Photos / Another Lady Rocks Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit To Benin Night Club / Watch Video Of Bassey Sucking Coco Ice' Boobs Live On TV On Big Brother Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Between The Tips Baring Coco Ice And Huggy Cuddly Rahama Sadau by DaudaAbu(m): 10:30pm On Feb 19, 2017
When Rahama Sadau was suspended because of visuals (video and pictorial) hugging and cuddling the music artist ClassiQ in his newly released video.
everybody was like why wasnt the artistclassiQ also suspended ,why wasnt Ali nuhu suspended when he has done worst?

https://www.nairaland.com/3387263/suspended-rahama-sadau-releases-statement

Now everyone is on and on about cocoice offering her tips to a fellow housemate bassey to suck and no one is saying anything about bassey that did the sucking

Make una free this gal ooh.Or else talk as much about the guy dat did the sucking .

Later una go still shout women right

3 Shares

Re: Between The Tips Baring Coco Ice And Huggy Cuddly Rahama Sadau by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 19, 2017
oga

(1) (Reply)

If You Propose And She Said No Is The Relationship Over? / I Just Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him With My Cousin / Submit Your Sex Videos Here (watch Others Too)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.