Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

I Just Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him With My Cousin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him With My Cousin (848 Views)

I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Belongs To The Marine World / How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included / How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him With My Cousin by MeanChris(m): 1:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
A few days ago.. I received a friend request on Facebook from my uncle's wife. I accepted her and immediately she started chatting me.. she started with "baby boy how are you?, how's school?, hope you're fucking too much?" All these kind of stupid questions and to think I did have a lot of respect for the woman..

So I complained to my cousin and his reaction was that I should stay there and be dulling, that I should chop n clean mouth. So I busted out on him, telling how stupid and how wrong he sounds.. so given my moral outburst, he said that he was just joking with me.

Then I recalled there was a day he told me the woman sent him some money so I became more suspicious of him and the woman. I asked him for his phone to check something and he unlocked it and on opening the Facebook messenger the woman name was the first message there, so I opened it.

I can't still believe what I saw there. The derogatory names they called eachother (My bitch.. my dick..) The nude pictures littering there up n down.. the conversation is nothing to write home about. I'd have uploaded some pictures but I don't it's right even if i cover their faces..

This just got me thinking.. I never knew women were this promiscuous. I only thought it was the man who were this irresponsible. All the stories I've been reading on social media about cheating woman never stroke me as true but this one is making me regret not believing them. What's happening guys, I'm scared already. Can we still find decent girls to marry..? Ever since I read that chat.. I've been picking fights with my girlfriend cause I don't seem to trust her again..

I don't know what to do with this information.. normally I'm supposed to mind my business but I'm just full of pity for my uncle the husband. The woman is very much good looking and the man (from what I'm seeing) loves her very much and they seem so happy together.

This world sha.. a lot of things are happening behind people back that if they noticed 1/10th of them..
Re: I Just Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him With My Cousin by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
on ma way to the SEMINARY shocked
Re: I Just Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him With My Cousin by gabinogem(m): 1:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
u better weigh ur odds, if spilling the truth or keeping shut will be much better 4 him(ur uncle).
Re: I Just Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him With My Cousin by JacksonD7: 2:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
MeanChris:
A few days ago.. I received a friend request on Facebook from my uncle's wife. I accepted her and immediately she started chatting me.. she started with "baby boy how are you?, how's school?, hope you're fucking too much?" All these kind of stupid questions and to think I did have a lot of respect for the woman..

So I complained to my cousin and his reaction was that I should stay there and be dulling, that I should chop n clean mouth. So I busted out on him, telling how stupid and how wrong he sounds.. so given my moral outburst, he said that he was just joking with me.

Then I recalled there was a day he told me the woman sent him some money so I became more suspicious of him and the woman. I asked him for his phone to check something and he unlocked it and on opening the Facebook messenger the woman name was the first message there, so I opened it.

I can't still believe what I saw there. The derogatory names they called eachother (My bitch.. my dick..) The nude pictures littering there up n down.. the conversation is nothing to write home about. I'd have uploaded some pictures but I don't it's right even if i cover their faces..

This just got me thinking.. I never knew women were this promiscuous. I only thought it was the man who were this irresponsible. All the stories I've been reading on social media about cheating woman never stroke me as true but this one is making me regret not believing them. What's happening guys, I'm scared already. Can we still find decent girls to marry..? Ever since I read that chat.. I've been picking fights with my girlfriend cause I don't seem to trust her again..

I don't know what to do with this information.. normally I'm supposed to mind my business but I'm just full of pity for my uncle the husband. The woman is very much good looking and the man (from what I'm seeing) loves her very much and they seem so happy together.

This world sha.. a lot of things are happening behind people back that if they noticed 1/10th of them..

This is a deadly situation you just described, try to talk some sense into your cousin if he doesn't listen well you tried your best, the universe will remember that. And you're right about one thing, the more I look for decent women in today's society the less I see, its saddening.
Re: I Just Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him With My Cousin by Mortiple(m): 2:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
gabinogem:
u better weigh ur odds, if spilling the truth or keeping shut will be much better 4 him(ur uncle).
What odds do you want him to weigh exactly?

Such a woman is not just a disgrace but dangerous to the entire family. She might be bleeping so many other guys elsewhere, and not just your cousin.

If I were in your shoes, I wouldn't blink an eyelid before spilling the beans, provided I have convincing evidence. Considering your high moral rectitude, you cannot afford to cover EVIL being perpetrated against your own uncle and entire family.

Both the woman and your cousin deserve to be paraded naked in a market square in one remote village.
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him With My Cousin by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
shocked
Your uncle was cursed by his heartbroken ex gf that his wife will cheat on him with his nephews

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him With My Cousin by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
What are you waiting for?
Why haven't you bust the balloon?!

Looks like you are simply amused at the fact you caught someone cheating. And you neither care about the man you call your uncle, his marriage or your shìt cousin.

Moderator abeg close this thread. It's useless.

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him With My Cousin by vani86: 2:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
Spill d beans bro, definitely sure it aint just your cuz she is shagging.

AIDS is real, help save your uncles life, 2 of my cousins arr dead because of a promiscous husband, these men knew they had HIV continued shagging their wives and taking meds while keeping them in d dark.

One of them is dead now while d other is still alive.

If you really like your uncle, better talk
Re: I Just Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him With My Cousin by elantraceey(f): 2:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
Your uncle's wife shouldn't be a reason for you to think that that all women are cheats or potential cheats. There are a lot of women like her but there are still decent women who value their marriages and your gf could be one so stop taking it out on her.

I won't tell you to tell your uncle about it but you could leave him clues to find out himself but I do think he has an idea for her to be so bold to even approach you knowing your moral standing.
Re: I Just Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him With My Cousin by Arsenalholic(m): 2:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
As each day passes and I read different stories on social media, it begins to get clearer to me why a friend of mine boldly told me last year that he doubts he is ever going to get married now.

I was perplexed and argued a lot with him...

But now, I think I am beginning to lean towards his opinion.

God save us from Karashikas. The world has gone bunkers!
Re: I Just Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him With My Cousin by MeanChris(m): 2:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
Please I didn't know this one already submitted..
This is the modifiers version
https://www.nairaland.com/3670836/just-discovered-uncles-wife-cheating

(1) (Reply)

Submit Your Sex Videos Here (watch Others Too) / Top 3 Reasons Women Won’t Have S*x With You / Guys, How To Know You Are/have Been Chatting With A Gay.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.