Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Why The Fight For Corruption Is Failing In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Fight For Corruption Is Failing In Nigeria (326 Views)

Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption — Trump / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Why I Wrote "Fighting Corruption Is Dangerous" / This Is Why Buhari's Government Is Failing - Ango Abdullahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why The Fight For Corruption Is Failing In Nigeria by condomuser: 12:22am On Feb 20, 2017
It is no longer news that the current slogan in Nigeria by the winning political party is "We are fighting corruption".

The people who claim they are fighting the corruption don't even understand the problem, the head of corruption undertakers is currently a tenant in central London.

As a scientist, the only way to solve a problem is to first identify the problem and causes of the problem. The government has failed to understand the problem thereby it cant identify the problem. The various steps below is crucial in the help to reduce corrupt practices in Nigeria.

Step 1
Understanding the Problem and Documentation

The term corruption is a big word and we have to go back to basics to fully understand the entirety of corruption. When i say basics i mean real basics, as far back as the slavery era. We need to understand the following;
1. How corruption came about in the first place i.e. our ancestors were sold for money to certain people to enrich themselves.
2. The people who initiated corruption i.e countries who were the sponsors for corruption in the last centuries.
3. The current benefactors of corruption i.e. countries,groups and individuals who benefit partly or wholly from us being corrupt.
4. Stakeholders who has vowed never to make Nigeria a corrupt free country i.e. political sponsors, businesses.
5. Select a team of remarkable and renowned individuals who will aid in a non-biased pool of resources for the above listed information.
If you look inwards and can't find recruit renowned Nigerians living abroad who on daily basis respect the laws of the land they live in.

When all these steps are taken, they need to be documented and access restricted to the President only.

Step 2
Scrutiny
This step involves scrutinizing your team to work with to sanitize the entire system that has been corrupt since over 100 years. The team members has to be critical thinkers, enthusiasts, ability to provide solution while thinking on their feet and technology enthusiasts.

Step 3
Empower the teams with training and workshops and put them to test. Align every individual based on their Strengths, evaluate them regularly and keep them up with training.

Step 4
Identify the various ministries and allocate the scrutinized persons to their corresponding ministries based on their strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats. Centralize their activities and decisions to be collective.

Step 5
Step down as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria if you can't accomplish steps 1 - 4
To assume the office of the President is not a birth right.

Cc;
OAM4J
Mynd44
Re: Why The Fight For Corruption Is Failing In Nigeria by condomuser: 12:23am On Feb 20, 2017
Important

(1) (Reply)

2018 Census: FG To Use Biometric Method To Conduct Census / #todayinplenary * senate Proceedings For Tuesday 21st February 2017* / I Will Not Remain As PDP Chairman Forever, Says Modu-sheriff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.