Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Can Someone Help On This Matter? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Someone Help On This Matter? (574 Views)

Nairalanders Make Una Help Us Settle This Matter.....(pictures) / Please Help On Masturbation / When Size Doesn't Matter: Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Help On This Matter? by lakesidecool(m): 4:43am On Feb 20, 2017
Pls guys I need ur opinion on this issue simply coz am a novice of the situation...and reasonable idea will be welcome...
There's a lady am planning to ask out, we met for the first time and we talk nd had fun, I do call him and she does too and even asking after eachother welfare buh we both hv a forthcoming event (an opportunity to meet again), and she's asking for a special package (as in a gift) no matter hw small...I don't jst knw what to buy, can someone jst help... Idea pls.
Re: Can Someone Help On This Matter? by Nobody: 6:03am On Feb 20, 2017
shocked

Why she was asking for a damn present? So u can't date her without this "package"? Once u give her always remember she will get use to it..undecided so give her a pack of condoms sha.. At least both of u will gonna benifit to it ... grin

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Help On This Matter? by dingbang(m): 6:07am On Feb 20, 2017
TrapQueen77:
shocked

Why she was asking for a damn present? So u can't date her without this "package"? Once u give her always remember she will get use to it..undecided so give her a pack of condoms sha.. At least both of u will gonna benifit to it ... grin
kiss
Re: Can Someone Help On This Matter? by Nobody: 6:09am On Feb 20, 2017
dingbang:
kiss

Kissing me? cheesy
Re: Can Someone Help On This Matter? by dingbang(m): 6:12am On Feb 20, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Kissing me? cheesy

yes. U deserve more
Re: Can Someone Help On This Matter? by Nobody: 6:13am On Feb 20, 2017
dingbang:
yes. U deserve more

Ooh yeaaaah.. grin
With that thick lips u have, who wanna resist it? wink I wonder what it taste like tongue
Re: Can Someone Help On This Matter? by Truesapiosexual(f): 6:15am On Feb 20, 2017
Make a hand made gift card with the inscription " baby lets date" lobatan grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Help On This Matter? by dingbang(m): 6:16am On Feb 20, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Ooh yeaaaah.. grin
With that thick lips u have, who wanna resist it? wink I wonder what it taste like tongue
not bad if u want to know wat it tastes like
Re: Can Someone Help On This Matter? by Bibi294(f): 6:36am On Feb 20, 2017
Get her a nice dress, shoes or perf
Re: Can Someone Help On This Matter? by iyobs7(f): 6:48am On Feb 20, 2017
Bibi294:
Get her a nice dress, shoes or perf

You have joined pepper them gang.

I just met you and you are asking for a gift. I'll prefer saying hello from the other side.

My brother run, she's thirsty. From I don't mind a small parcel today to what is this thing you got for me? It is not your fault.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tips To Form A Formidable Couple / Men Will Always Be Men - Must Read / Love At First Sight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.