Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,262 members, 7,829,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

How Reliable Is One's Instinct In The Choice Of A Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Reliable Is One's Instinct In The Choice Of A Partner? (810 Views)

The Choice Every Man Has To Make, Guys Which Will U Choose (photo) / Knowing 'God's Will' In Choosing A Partner? / Trusting Your Instinct In Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Reliable Is One's Instinct In The Choice Of A Partner? by humblemate(m): 8:44am On Dec 09, 2009
This is a true story of a guy and his girl friend who come from different countries, both were lovers for two years before the guy went back to his country and got married to a new girl he met  during one of those Xmas. After his marriage he came back, met the girlfriend and  was honest to tell her that he is now married, but would like both to be friends. To his girl friend, she accepted but was not happy that the person she has spent 2yrs with left her for another woman. 
She left and avoided any chance that could lead her to meet the  guy, but she was still in phone contact with him;  she tried avoid  meeting him, but  in her mind she is still in love with the guy coz she has always believed according to her instinct that both will one day get married and live together.  Based on her belief, she declined three suitors who came to her for a real marriage.
To everybody surprise after 3 yrs, the guy's marriage collapsed and he came back and proposed to his Ex girl friend and finally they got married and are happily living together.[b][/b]. plz I would like to read u'r comment whether it's right to follow our instinct (heart) or brain?
Re: How Reliable Is One's Instinct In The Choice Of A Partner? by humblemate(m): 9:16am On Dec 09, 2009
For me I have always followd my brain, but in this case the girl's instinct had really worked for her
Re: How Reliable Is One's Instinct In The Choice Of A Partner? by henryhemon(m): 9:21am On Dec 09, 2009
For me i follow my heart don't know about instinct but i guess its the heart that gives rise to instincts.Most of the time we can avoid mistakes if we follow our hearts.
Re: How Reliable Is One's Instinct In The Choice Of A Partner? by Luvties(m): 9:24am On Dec 09, 2009
Instinct should be follow than brain, your brain can fail u at times than your instinct!
Re: How Reliable Is One's Instinct In The Choice Of A Partner? by humblemate(m): 9:34am On Dec 09, 2009
Luvties:

Instinct should be follow than brain, your brain can fail u at times than your instinct!
Not always, but sometime it could be true coz that was what the guy did when he left and marry the girl from his home country of which the result was divorce at the end
Re: How Reliable Is One's Instinct In The Choice Of A Partner? by iice(f): 4:41pm On Dec 13, 2009
I'm in support of instincts. But often it should be checked with your mind.
My spidey sense has never failed me cool

(1) (Reply)

Before And After Marriage / Valentine's Day Superstitions / How Do You Know Mr Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.