Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Ladies And Gents,how Did You Loose Your Virginity - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Gents,how Did You Loose Your Virginity (5966 Views)

Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' / Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React / Ladies And Gents: How Old Is The Oldest Partner You Have Dated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And Gents,how Did You Loose Your Virginity by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 20, 2017
ElizaVeta:

Abi.. Same resemblance like me? ..

See as you guys just dey disvirgin girls.

God just help me .. The guy I will date must be a virgin oh ... I can't be dating the opposite of me ... Never!

Thunder wey dey do pressup go fire am ..
actually I told her I was a virgin and she believed cps she can't find out... How do u intend to do yours?

After sexually experienced person Don smack u flat down from the back Eeh,youll never remember what is called a virgin guy anymore!

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gents,how Did You Loose Your Virginity by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 20, 2017
Hey there,

I'm a Sly and I am a Virgin
Re: Ladies And Gents,how Did You Loose Your Virginity by ariyebaba(m): 12:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
uwc gurl

ElizaVeta:
Meanwhile, a lady can't lose its virginity by jumping or doing some recreational activities.

The hymen is so strong and inner . Only a strong thing can break it too.

Don't ion believe that stuff ...

Maybe a gurl was jumping heavily and suddenly her menstruation started, ... Then she said she has lost it ...

Oh My Jingles grin
Re: Ladies And Gents,how Did You Loose Your Virginity by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 20, 2017
amakadihot87:
.....your papa nyash there
grin
Re: Ladies And Gents,how Did You Loose Your Virginity by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Thanks kiss
I won't give in if they try it smiley
Are you a virgin?Dont lie.
Re: Ladies And Gents,how Did You Loose Your Virginity by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 20, 2017
Jessicaseth:
Had sex with my lover We are still together and stronger
Fake moniker.
Re: Ladies And Gents,how Did You Loose Your Virginity by patosky3310(m): 12:57pm On Feb 20, 2017
I am also virgin at 29. Do contact me at 0902914962
Re: Ladies And Gents,how Did You Loose Your Virginity by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 20, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Ohh .. And you're proud of it

My dear, Having sex with your lover is not Dating, it's Fornication embarassed

Lmaoooooooo cheesy grin grin
Re: Ladies And Gents,how Did You Loose Your Virginity by bizzy500: 1:16pm On Feb 20, 2017
Aderola15:

u reside at ib right?
Re: Ladies And Gents,how Did You Loose Your Virginity by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 20, 2017
bizzy500:
u reside at ib right?
Sir, yes Sir.
Re: Ladies And Gents,how Did You Loose Your Virginity by bizzy500: 1:19pm On Feb 20, 2017
Aderola15:
Sir, yes Sir.
cool, same here where in ib
Re: Ladies And Gents,how Did You Loose Your Virginity by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 20, 2017
bizzy500:
cool, same here where in ib

Errrrrmmm, that's cool smiley
Re: Ladies And Gents,how Did You Loose Your Virginity by bizzy500: 1:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
Aderola15:

Errrrrmmm, that's cool smiley
yea yea ,you mind if i get to knw you more.
Re: Ladies And Gents,how Did You Loose Your Virginity by Annie939(f): 2:46pm On Feb 20, 2017
am still a virgin
Re: Ladies And Gents,how Did You Loose Your Virginity by Erums(m): 2:47pm On Feb 20, 2017
shoutout to floxy for dis virgining me ....
Re: Ladies And Gents,how Did You Loose Your Virginity by amakadihot87(f): 4:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
All of you have spoilt.me am a virgin and am heading to50 yrs
Re: Ladies And Gents,how Did You Loose Your Virginity by haryordeji015(m): 4:34pm On Feb 20, 2017
Annie939:
am still a virgin
hmm even wit yur hot annie...i bliv you jawe
Re: Ladies And Gents,how Did You Loose Your Virginity by haryordeji015(m): 4:35pm On Feb 20, 2017
amakadihot87:
All of you have spoilt.me am a virgin and am heading to50 yrs

dnt worry we undstnd na
Re: Ladies And Gents,how Did You Loose Your Virginity by Kingsley1000(m): 4:43pm On Feb 20, 2017
was molested
Re: Ladies And Gents,how Did You Loose Your Virginity by popefuse(m): 4:46pm On Feb 20, 2017
Annie939:
am still a virgin
sweetheart can i call u?
Re: Ladies And Gents,how Did You Loose Your Virginity by popefuse(m): 4:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
I was disvirgined by accident. A girl fell from 3story building and landed on my di€ck
Re: Ladies And Gents,how Did You Loose Your Virginity by popefuse(m): 4:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
amakadihot87:
You heard Bisola in BBN narrate her tale of how she lost her virginity.well some people get deflowered by their own concent while some by force.loosing ones virginity especially to we the ladies is a very remarkable and it is never forgotten.do you beleive someone can loose her virginity by mistake or by accident(riding bicycle,or jumping).a lady's first man is always a lady's best man.
op dont lie oo i sense sontin. U jst bin disvirgined abi?
Re: Ladies And Gents,how Did You Loose Your Virginity by ElizaVeta(f): 5:23pm On Feb 20, 2017
Aderola15:

Babe smiley
Re: Ladies And Gents,how Did You Loose Your Virginity by ElizaVeta(f): 5:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
Love Machine:
Are you a virgin?Dont lie.
My dear ... i wont answer that..
Whatsoever answer you'll hear.
it will be doubted!
Re: Ladies And Gents,how Did You Loose Your Virginity by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 20, 2017
ElizaVeta:
My dear ... i wont answer that..
Whatsoever answer you'll hear.
it will be doubted!
I like your reply.No yes or no.Your succulent lips tho.
Re: Ladies And Gents,how Did You Loose Your Virginity by LePrezident(m): 5:32pm On Feb 20, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Meanwhile, a lady can't lose its virginity by jumping or doing some recreational activities.

The hymen is so strong and inner . Only a strong thing can break it too.

Don't ion believe that stuff ...

Maybe a gurl was jumping heavily and suddenly her menstruation started, ... Then she said she has lost it ...

Oh My Jingles grin

Interesting... so you're saying the ladies who say they broke their hymen through sporting activities are telling half-truths?
Re: Ladies And Gents,how Did You Loose Your Virginity by herosakin777(m): 5:34pm On Feb 20, 2017
ElizaVeta:

God just help me .. The guy I will date must be a virgin oh ... I can't be dating the opposite of me ... Never!

wil u date
am a virgin
Re: Ladies And Gents,how Did You Loose Your Virginity by LePrezident(m): 5:36pm On Feb 20, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Ohh .. And you're proud of it

My dear, Having sex with your lover is not Dating, it's Fornication embarassed

#sigh... Sister Mary
Re: Ladies And Gents,how Did You Loose Your Virginity by amakadihot87(f): 7:24pm On Feb 20, 2017
popefuse:
op dont lie oo i sense sontin. U jst bin disvirgined abi?
........virgin for life
Re: Ladies And Gents,how Did You Loose Your Virginity by popefuse(m): 11:20pm On Feb 20, 2017
amakadihot87:
........virgin for life
finally ifound love
Re: Ladies And Gents,how Did You Loose Your Virginity by patosky3310(m): 7:23am On Feb 21, 2017
ElizaVeta:

I am also a virgin guy. Can we meet?
Re: Ladies And Gents,how Did You Loose Your Virginity by ElizaVeta(f): 7:47am On Feb 21, 2017
patosky3310:

I am also a virgin guy. Can we meet?
Sorry, I don't date.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Not Every Abroad Is Sweet" - Nigerian Lady Working In Dubai Eats Noodle From... / 7 Reasons I Don’t Post My Relationship On Social Media (and You Shouldn’t Too) / My Experience Dating African Girls - Comparison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.