Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,731 members, 7,955,780 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:53 PM

Ladies And Gents,how Did You Loose Your Virginity - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Gents,how Did You Loose Your Virginity (6121 Views)

Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' / Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React / Ladies And Gents: How Old Is The Oldest Partner You Have Dated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And Gents,how Did You Loose Your Virginity by olac21(m): 7:57am On Feb 21, 2017
ikbnice:
still better than that tatterdemalion orifice your mama produced you from. cheesy
Now i love that!
Re: Ladies And Gents,how Did You Loose Your Virginity by patosky3310(m): 9:02am On Feb 21, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Sorry, I don't date.
Very cool of u. I am inspired by u having to wait.
Re: Ladies And Gents,how Did You Loose Your Virginity by ElizaVeta(f): 9:06am On Feb 21, 2017
patosky3310:

Very cool of u. I am inspired by u having to wait.
You can still drop your number, I'll whatsapp you.
Re: Ladies And Gents,how Did You Loose Your Virginity by obicaddy(m): 9:18am On Feb 21, 2017
Well..........., I've nt lost mine!
Re: Ladies And Gents,how Did You Loose Your Virginity by patosky3310(m): 9:48am On Feb 21, 2017
ElizaVeta:
You can still drop your number, I'll whatsapp you.

Re: Ladies And Gents,how Did You Loose Your Virginity by BraniacX(m): 12:02pm On Feb 21, 2017
Jessicaseth:
Had sex with my lover We are still together and stronger
Using contacts? Cute
Re: Ladies And Gents,how Did You Loose Your Virginity by amakadihot87(f): 10:29pm On Feb 21, 2017
ikbnice:
still better than that tatterdemalion orifice your mama produced you from. cheesy
.......didnt come from a hole the doctors brought me out through CS...........so u see,you are the one who came out through a soak away hole (your mums pussy)
Re: Ladies And Gents,how Did You Loose Your Virginity by harbjar(m): 12:52am On May 21, 2017
all the girls are claiming to be virgins and the guys are claiming to be don bleepers. pls who re the guys sleeping with then
Re: Ladies And Gents,how Did You Loose Your Virginity by Nobody: 4:07am On May 21, 2017
savagefinder:
what if I try it?

She needs a good guy.
Re: Ladies And Gents,how Did You Loose Your Virginity by Nobody: 4:09am On May 21, 2017
[quote author=ElizaVeta post=53883067]
Abi.. Same resemblance like me? ..

See as you guys just dey disvirgin girls.

God just help me .. The guy I will date must be a virgin oh ... I can't be dating the opposite of me ... Never!

Thunder wey dey do pressup go fire am ..

Just one question, and I will be able to say that the one who finds you has found something good and will obtain favour from the lord. Are you through with University undergraduate education?
Re: Ladies And Gents,how Did You Loose Your Virginity by Nobody: 4:09am On May 21, 2017
ElizaVeta:

Abi.. Same resemblance like me? ..

See as you guys just dey disvirgin girls.

God just help me .. The guy I will date must be a virgin oh ... I can't be dating the opposite of me ... Never!

Thunder wey dey do pressup go fire am ..

Just one question, and I will be able to say that the one who finds you has found something good and will obtain favour from the lord. Are you through with University undergraduate education?
Re: Ladies And Gents,how Did You Loose Your Virginity by ElizaVeta(f): 1:52pm On May 23, 2017
Camillus92:

not yet.
Re: Ladies And Gents,how Did You Loose Your Virginity by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 23, 2017
ElizaVeta:
not yet.

Wow, what school if you don't mind
Re: Ladies And Gents,how Did You Loose Your Virginity by Bherie22(m): 2:41pm On Jun 19, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]Gone are the dayz i was team virgin buh nw wen i was riding my bike i felled off and lost it :DGone are the dayz i was team virgin buh nw wen i was riding my bike i felled off and lost it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? / Is Romanceland A Dump Session For Ugly Nairaland Ladies? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.