Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

JAMB Application And Admission Data By Gender And State Of Origin Released - NBS - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Application And Admission Data By Gender And State Of Origin Released - NBS (40916 Views)

Scholarship Application And The 2.1 Criterion / JAMB Application Statistics By Faculty | Universities, Polytechnics & Coes / JAMB APPLICATION FOR CORRECTION OF DATA - 09082964145 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Application And Admission Data By Gender And State Of Origin Released - NBS by kernel501: 8:09pm On Feb 20, 2017
olutop:

Very simple dey will end up bn the product of where dey are, dey will be a product of d skul dey attend.....states dnt determine 1 intelligence schools and enviroments does

How do you mean by product? Does it change their origin, values and moral? Am Igbo is an Igbo man irrespective of the location.

Location doesn't matter, 2015 Anambra won third best in World Debate Competition, 2016 they won it, Ebonyi State won to represent Nigeria after that, the question is where is Lagos?
Re: JAMB Application And Admission Data By Gender And State Of Origin Released - NBS by nwabobo: 8:46pm On Feb 20, 2017
Yujin:
I'm more interested in comparing Akwa Ibom and Edo state. Akwa Ibom is among the states with high population density and are known to be educationally inclined too but here Edo has consistently beaten them. Are the Edo people more educationally adventurous than the Akwa Ibomites or could the real population of Edo be underestimated all the while? Could it be that more Edomites reside outside their states as compared to Akwa Ibom? It's surprising to me.

Akwa Ibom state has always been an Educationally Disadvantaged state.
Re: JAMB Application And Admission Data By Gender And State Of Origin Released - NBS by daneni1(m): 9:36pm On Feb 20, 2017
theSpark:
Foreigners don't get admission in Nigeria from what I see here.

Not enough room for us Nigerians not to talk of outsiders.

I don't think so ooo, there are lots of foreigner in my dept.
Re: JAMB Application And Admission Data By Gender And State Of Origin Released - NBS by YonkijiSappo: 10:41pm On Feb 20, 2017

Re: JAMB Application And Admission Data By Gender And State Of Origin Released - NBS by akoko11: 12:14am On Feb 21, 2017
Delta no dey carry last
Re: JAMB Application And Admission Data By Gender And State Of Origin Released - NBS by Nobody: 5:15am On Feb 21, 2017
IMO state...Na only una Waka come?
Re: JAMB Application And Admission Data By Gender And State Of Origin Released - NBS by midol: 6:19am On Feb 21, 2017
My yoruba muslim skull is pained that the data is not skew to make Osun and Oyo state look like the most intellectual state. grin grin
Re: JAMB Application And Admission Data By Gender And State Of Origin Released - NBS by cascarino(m): 6:45am On Feb 21, 2017
GREAT IMO, THE LAND OF SAGES! I HAIL THEE. WE SET THE PACE IN EDUCATION, WE'RE SILENT ACHIEVERS! BUT WE NEED MORE UNIVERSITIES ASAP!
Re: JAMB Application And Admission Data By Gender And State Of Origin Released - NBS by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 21, 2017
VeeVeeMyLuv:

in summary, the delta girl and you were denied admission on the basis of tribalism and nepotism.
guy i will advise you put in extra hardwork in all your huzzles, like i am doing now
go the exra-mile, dont give up. you will surely smile.
oga u seem not to understand me.With that score if u are from sokoto or Lagos state u will be admitted.it not nepotism or tribalism .let me give u an analogy ,with that skyrocketing number of candidate writing jamb from IMO state ,u will expect that in all federal schools after the idegene in terms population, you expect IMO to be the next in population .imagine in Nigeria where idegene has higher slot and followed by other catchment area .IMO state has its own slot in all federal school irrespective of how much they pass ,the system will have to streamline them to the slot allocated for them.oga mind u ,u never even start hustling self .nah your type dey eat mama thank u
Re: JAMB Application And Admission Data By Gender And State Of Origin Released - NBS by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 21, 2017
olutop:

I knw d gal, shez presently in d dept I graduated 4rm in oau....Imo is nt part of d catchment of oau she kn only gt in thru merit, of she hd chose UNN UNIZIK or FUTO she will surely gt admission using catchment....
Dt bn said so many south westerners ad more dn 300 in UTME nd fait to study medicine in oau, so many students are gtn over 300 in UTME nwadays
exactly what am saying correlate what you said with my recent speech on this topic u will get the gist why IMO has lower admission compared to there application.
Re: JAMB Application And Admission Data By Gender And State Of Origin Released - NBS by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 21, 2017
Lemme quickly coman be going
Re: JAMB Application And Admission Data By Gender And State Of Origin Released - NBS by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
vingeophysicist:
oga u seem not to understand me.With that score if u are from sokoto or Lagos state u will be admitted.it not nepotism or tribalism .let me give u an analogy ,with that skyrocketing number of candidate writing jamb from IMO state ,u will expect that in all federal schools after the idegene in terms population, you expect IMO to be the next in population .imagine in Nigeria where idegene has higher slot and followed by other catchment area .IMO state has its own slot in all federal school irrespective of how much they pass ,the system will have to streamline them to the slot allocated for them.oga mind u ,u never even start hustling self .nah your type dey eat mama thank u
abi naso
Re: JAMB Application And Admission Data By Gender And State Of Origin Released - NBS by EternalTruth: 6:57pm On Feb 21, 2017
nwabobo:

Akwa Ibom state has always been an Educationally Disadvantaged state.
you must be very plain stupid for this comment
Re: JAMB Application And Admission Data By Gender And State Of Origin Released - NBS by nwabobo: 7:26pm On Feb 21, 2017
EternalTruth:
you must be very plain stupid for this comment

You are clearly an idiot not to know thst until recently Ajwa Ibom state was classed as an Educationally Disadvantaged states. Unam ikot. Ekpo musufe
Re: JAMB Application And Admission Data By Gender And State Of Origin Released - NBS by EternalTruth: 8:23pm On Feb 21, 2017
nwabobo:

You are clearly an idiot not to know thst until recently Ajwa Ibom state was classed as an Educationally Disadvantaged states. Unam ikot. Ekpo musufe
usor, useme. So at ur age u can't differentiate between akwa ibom state and Cross river state.
The latter is an elds while the former is highly rated academically.

So if you don't have anything in ur empty skull just shut up and sit down.

Ewu. Anuofia.
Unam ikot mkpo
Re: JAMB Application And Admission Data By Gender And State Of Origin Released - NBS by BornStunner1: 8:24pm On Feb 21, 2017
Do you need research done? How does $5 sound? BODY: Do you need research done in a hurry but don't have the time? Get the work done... Fast... and for only $5 https:///mjhw1U
Re: JAMB Application And Admission Data By Gender And State Of Origin Released - NBS by nwabobo: 8:36pm On Feb 21, 2017
EternalTruth:
usor, useme. So at ur age u can't differentiate between akwa ibom state and Cross river state.
The latter is an elds while the former is highly rated academically.

So if you don't have anything in ur empty skull just shut up and sit down.

Ewu. Anuofia.
Unam ikot mkpo

Adiok ono usobom ke obio ekpo. Nkirikid!

http://www.nigerianbestforum.com/generaltopics/welcome-to-akwa-ibom-mr-president/

Re: JAMB Application And Admission Data By Gender And State Of Origin Released - NBS by EternalTruth: 9:01pm On Feb 21, 2017
nwabobo:

Adiok ono usobom ke obio ekpo. Nkirikid!

http://www.nigerianbestforum.com/generaltopics/welcome-to-akwa-ibom-mr-president/
I've Read your stupid Link, it's rubbish all through.

Adiok ano ukam ke hell fire. Ebod
Re: JAMB Application And Admission Data By Gender And State Of Origin Released - NBS by nwabobo: 9:09pm On Feb 21, 2017
EternalTruth:
I've Read your stupid Link, it's rubbish all through.

Adiok ano ukam ke hell fire. Ebod

Adiok ono nyin itit uka. Ndito primary school ikot ntuen oku eyogho nairaland idagha ami.
Re: JAMB Application And Admission Data By Gender And State Of Origin Released - NBS by EternalTruth: 10:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
nwabobo:

Adiok ono nyin itit uka. Ndito primary school ikot ntuen oku eyogho nairaland idagha ami.
that your stupid link reiterated that aks was educationally disadvantaged years ago which obviously meant that aks was integrated into ELDS while she was still among CRs. But when Ibrahim Babangida created the state on 23rd September 1987 numerous elites developed the agitation for quality education which now culminated to the apogee and zenith of its academical attainment amongst her neighbors.

.I don't even know if your foolish brain will grab my points..

Idad, adiok Iso ifod. Aya akpa very soon if you don't take your time. Nonsense
Re: JAMB Application And Admission Data By Gender And State Of Origin Released - NBS by nwabobo: 10:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
EternalTruth:
that your stupid link reiterated that aks was educationally disadvantaged years ago which obviously meant that aks was integrated into ELDS while she was still among CRs. But when Ibrahim Babangida created the state on 23rd September 1987 numerous elites developed the agitation for quality education which now culminated to the apogee and zenith of its academical attainment amongst her neighbors.

.I don't even know if your foolish brain will grab my points..

Idad, adiok Iso ifod. Aya akpa very soon if you don't take your time. Nonsense

Uben. Akwa ibom state was classified as an Educationally Less Developed state on its own long after it was created. If you do not know a thing, learn from those who know. Which zenith has Akwa Ibom attained in education? Abeg Akwa Ibom no follow.

Kaa ke yid ekpan ke Itak ukana. Ndod itit uka do.
Re: JAMB Application And Admission Data By Gender And State Of Origin Released - NBS by EternalTruth: 11:19pm On Feb 21, 2017
nwabobo:
[s]

Uben. Akwa ibom state was classified as an Educationally Less Developed state on its own long after it was created. If you do not know a thing, learn from those who know. Which zenith has Akwa Ibom attained in education? Abeg Akwa Ibom no follow.[/s]

Kaa ke yid ekpan ke Itak ukana. Ndod itit uka do.
adiok unor ufien ke ndo.

You said aks isn't among those that has attained the crescendo of education??

Ekpo umia awod.
AFO awo uneghe flat Head were go kpa very soon because of idiok esid.
Stop wallowing in ignorance and take a cosmopolitan tour to all the academic institutions in the regions of Nigeria and see for yourself how akwa ibomites are performing superciliously. Or take a walk to uniuyo, aksu, akpoly,uyo city and et all and you'd be amazed at the quality of education in this blessed state

Adiok uno fien. Abasi umia ufen
Re: JAMB Application And Admission Data By Gender And State Of Origin Released - NBS by nwabobo: 12:01am On Feb 22, 2017
EternalTruth:
adiok unor ufien ke ndo.

You said aks isn't among those that has attained the crescendo of education??

Ekpo umia awod.
AFO awo uneghe flat Head were go kpa very soon because of idiok esid.
Stop wallowing in ignorance and take a cosmopolitan tour to all the academic institutions in the regions of Nigeria and see for yourself how akwa ibomites are performing superciliously. Or take a walk to uniuyo, aksu, akpoly,uyo city and et all and you'd be amazed at the quality of education in this blessed state

Adiok uno fien. Abasi umia ufen

Cymonkey. Why do you want me to take a tour of academic institutions when the thread we are on now solves the problem? Is it that you can't read or you have a problem with comprehension or is it that you are suffering from etok syndrome?

Adiok ono nwa itit uka.
Re: JAMB Application And Admission Data By Gender And State Of Origin Released - NBS by GodIsFoolish: 6:10pm On May 10, 2017
olutop:

Thats because dey v d highest number of student writing d exam, what shud mata mst is d percentage of Imo students dt pass each year, check dt u will see dt it hz bn woeful......is jst like dey keep accumulating students 4rm d failure of past years, somefyn need 2 be done 2 dt

You must have silly reason to yourself,
Maybe Ogun failed woefully in 2013 that's why they toped the list in 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Deported To Nigeria When Daughter Was 8, Shows Up At Her Graduation In U.S / Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine / UNIBEN Computer Science Students Zombified In Their Final Year Costume (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.