Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

I Am Not Part Of The Aso Rock Cabal - Governor El-rufai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Part Of The Aso Rock Cabal - Governor El-rufai (19868 Views)

CCT Trail: Why Aso Rock Cabal Saved Saraki - Authorityngr.com / Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR / Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Part Of The Aso Rock Cabal - Governor El-rufai by dragonking2: 1:20pm On Feb 20, 2017
El rufai your time is up as governor of kaduna. angry angry
Re: I Am Not Part Of The Aso Rock Cabal - Governor El-rufai by lollmaolol(m): 1:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
Wehdone sir
Re: I Am Not Part Of The Aso Rock Cabal - Governor El-rufai by MrPeterson(m): 1:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
Yin mu

Re: I Am Not Part Of The Aso Rock Cabal - Governor El-rufai by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 20, 2017
My first day,and first post on nairaland and it made fp
Re: I Am Not Part Of The Aso Rock Cabal - Governor El-rufai by chiefolododo(m): 1:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
You are not supposed to be one of them but you are . you should be a member of your village cabals
Re: I Am Not Part Of The Aso Rock Cabal - Governor El-rufai by engrchykae(m): 1:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
Eazybay:

Baba is a unifying PRESIDENT I give up!!!
dont underestimate the power of zombies especially when they are many.Baba unified nigeria with his appointments and 97 and 5 percent narrative.Baba is the best thing to happen to us since bread and beans

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Part Of The Aso Rock Cabal - Governor El-rufai by coolpenny: 1:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
Don't be idle. Make a wise decision today. Invest that spare money in Donation Hub and reap your dividends in no time. Invest wisely.
Re: I Am Not Part Of The Aso Rock Cabal - Governor El-rufai by UncleJudax(m): 1:35pm On Feb 20, 2017
He is not part of federal decision makers...hehehe...but he can change A, B, C, D to E, F , G and shii...what other way does he want to be part of it? Relocate to Aso Rock?

We can read between the lines, Mr El Rufai.
Re: I Am Not Part Of The Aso Rock Cabal - Governor El-rufai by mayorwah98(m): 1:38pm On Feb 20, 2017
APCHaram:

El Rufai is your future President in the coming months ahead.
Be patriotic in advance to your new president
Future president fire!!!
Re: I Am Not Part Of The Aso Rock Cabal - Governor El-rufai by mayorwah98(m): 1:39pm On Feb 20, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Thank you ..El Rufai should know he will never be president of Nigeria no matter how hard he tries ..People have taken note of his divisive nature
Bro, ure on point. El Rufai is very wicked

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Part Of The Aso Rock Cabal - Governor El-rufai by rifasenate11(m): 1:43pm On Feb 20, 2017
the cabal that id responsible for Nigerian woes. so we have cabal afterall
Re: I Am Not Part Of The Aso Rock Cabal - Governor El-rufai by EYIBLESSN(m): 1:46pm On Feb 20, 2017
omaguibu:
His words: ‘’I worked very closely with him in the CPC when everyone had given up on him. I know him, I know how he thinks and he trusts me. He knows that I am driven by public interest. Do I participate in federal decision making? ............El rufai

Buhari is perpetually unelectable. .... El rufai
Buhari is too old to rule Nigeria .........El rufai
Some people think we dont know their history. El rufai we know your history and you cant rewrite it.

Are You sure El- Rufai speak all these English ?
Re: I Am Not Part Of The Aso Rock Cabal - Governor El-rufai by obowunmi(m): 1:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
ElRufai hates Christians and Igbos.
Re: I Am Not Part Of The Aso Rock Cabal - Governor El-rufai by ThinkSmarter: 1:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
sarrki:
You will never be

Your body language is divisive

Over ambitious is what is killing you
God bless you for this Remark.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Part Of The Aso Rock Cabal - Governor El-rufai by LxgIncrediboy(m): 1:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
sarrki:

God forbid

Psalm 57

Remember me oh lord , remember me for my soul trust in thee until this calamity be over past remember

OK... Please I'd like to raise an alarm over a hacked account undecided
Hashtag #BringBackSarrki angry grin
Re: I Am Not Part Of The Aso Rock Cabal - Governor El-rufai by HeGeMon(m): 2:05pm On Feb 20, 2017
He isn't part of Aso rock cabal, he is part of Fulani cabal
Re: I Am Not Part Of The Aso Rock Cabal - Governor El-rufai by Lilimax(f): 2:06pm On Feb 20, 2017
CallmeGlad:
Sir i like you,but kindly find lasting solution to religious unrest in your state.

Kaduna is getting too hot these days
Re: I Am Not Part Of The Aso Rock Cabal - Governor El-rufai by luckenzo77: 2:12pm On Feb 20, 2017
Thank your God that you were brought into politics otherwise you would have been carrying guns in Sambisa forest with Shekau.
Re: I Am Not Part Of The Aso Rock Cabal - Governor El-rufai by dee02(m): 2:14pm On Feb 20, 2017
Even if you are part of them, will you tell us you are?!
Re: I Am Not Part Of The Aso Rock Cabal - Governor El-rufai by Respecter(f): 2:20pm On Feb 20, 2017
APCHaram:

El Rufai is your future President in the coming months ahead.Be mindful of your utterance before you put yourself and your future into a serious problem.

Re: I Am Not Part Of The Aso Rock Cabal - Governor El-rufai by michoim(m): 2:44pm On Feb 20, 2017
El rufai is a great man. He got what it takes to move Nigeria forward . The only man that can continue the anticorruption war.
Re: I Am Not Part Of The Aso Rock Cabal - Governor El-rufai by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 20, 2017
Are you a salary earner?
Do you work and live in Lagos?
Do you earn from 100k and above?
Do you have an urgent need of cash,but your salary is not enough to bail you out? Don’t waste time thinking too far. at zedvance Limited, we will get you a quick loan within 24 hours after document verification.
No collateral, no hidden charges
Get as much as 3 million naira within 24 hours
Call/Whatapp me on 08151014421 or send an email to Oluwashola.lasekan@zedvance.com.
Re: I Am Not Part Of The Aso Rock Cabal - Governor El-rufai by Danielson2018(m): 3:47pm On Feb 20, 2017
sawacha:

Source:https://www.naij.com/1089337-i-part-aso-rock-cabal-governor-el-rufai.html

Before Buhari will come back, Elrufai will deny him 7times
Re: I Am Not Part Of The Aso Rock Cabal - Governor El-rufai by Minirakiza: 4:20pm On Feb 20, 2017
Look at this mad man talking....
who cares? Look! All this blood u and ur fellow Fulanis are sharing and drinking in Kaduna so my God will judge una one by one...
Re: I Am Not Part Of The Aso Rock Cabal - Governor El-rufai by KanwuliaExtra: 5:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
True!
You are part of THE Northern CABAL! kiss
Cabal na CABAL.
Shikena. kiss

Any entity that is part is APC OR PDP is a CORRUPT CABAL! kiss
Re: I Am Not Part Of The Aso Rock Cabal - Governor El-rufai by able20(m): 5:10pm On Feb 20, 2017
APCHaram:

El Rufai is your future President in the coming months ahead.

God forbid!, make him no go Die for Aso rock .
Re: I Am Not Part Of The Aso Rock Cabal - Governor El-rufai by omaguibu(m): 5:51pm On Feb 20, 2017
ok
Re: I Am Not Part Of The Aso Rock Cabal - Governor El-rufai by Buharimustgo: 5:59pm On Feb 20, 2017
sarrki:
You will never be

Your body language is divisive

Over ambitious is what is killing you

For the very first time you are reasoning well.
Re: I Am Not Part Of The Aso Rock Cabal - Governor El-rufai by oshorstan(f): 6:21pm On Feb 20, 2017
El Rufai is Fantastic in speech & trust me he's a selling point for the APC , but pmb needs to be careful about over ambitious followers
Re: I Am Not Part Of The Aso Rock Cabal - Governor El-rufai by ayobamiakinrind(m): 6:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
sarrki:

God bless you my brother

The guy is part of the people that make people to hate my president more

Due to his over ambitious

See,you need to stop this asinine. You're just as your friend is, how can you promote a smoker when you abhor smoking? Buhari is just like El-Ruffai, I hate them together, not hating one because of the other.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Sets Agenda For Acting Inspector General Of Police, Adamu Mohammed / 2023: Supporting Tinubu For Presidency, Mere Waste Of Time – Ebenezer Babatope / Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.