Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,123 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

She Cheated On Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Cheated On Me (5512 Views)

She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Cheated On Me by torqque7(m): 1:57pm On Feb 20, 2017
Hopefulman:

Babe I can't marry this babe cos I don't feel desame way, I feel extremely betrayed, disrespected especially as na small boy, this incident happened 4th December, I have tried chasing her but she form wanting a second chance, wasn't it cos I was smart enough to find out .?.

What's your take on this issue cos I am still badly hurt

Wow your story mehnn..you de try,well as for me ill say keep her as a side chick to cure conji but DO NOT marry her..while she is a side chick you can fuc.k her friends too if you are attracted to anyone,if she has a sister too then hit that pu.ssy too..it's all exploration like she said

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me by 2dice01: 2:00pm On Feb 20, 2017
with all diss bullshit who will guyman marry Infact babymama ti take over
Re: She Cheated On Me by kullozone(m): 2:04pm On Feb 20, 2017
shinarlaura:

I think u should forgive her. You re hurt because u still love her

If na play, make you jus stop am now now!
Re: She Cheated On Me by Shegzy8(m): 2:21pm On Feb 20, 2017
Brother we have to look at it from these perspectives.... 1.what if she is saying the utmost truth and trying to make her past something of the past. 2.what if she's scared you would get to know and just told you that so you can start again 3.what if she didnt say it all but just told you part,remember girls can lie wella....what if the pregnancy belongs to someone else apart from you both...DNA should solve the problem when the child is born..dont joke with anything that has to do with a baby
Re: She Cheated On Me by shinarlaura(f): 2:33pm On Feb 20, 2017
torqque7:

Wow your story mehnn..you de try,well as for me ill say keep her as a side chick to cure conji but DO NOT marry her..while she is a side chick you can fuc.k her friends too if you are attracted to anyone,if she has a sister too then hit that pu.ssy too..it's all exploration like she said

I totally disagree with this ur advice.
Re: She Cheated On Me by shinarlaura(f): 2:35pm On Feb 20, 2017
kullozone:

If na play, make you jus stop am now now!

grin grin grin grin
Re: She Cheated On Me by Annie939(f): 2:36pm On Feb 20, 2017
u don't need to blame her, she's a Lady guys are going after her both single and married ones. we are all human beings

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me by Hopefulman: 2:40pm On Feb 20, 2017
torqque7:

She's still with me and won't go but that spark, love, respect, special feeling and all has died, it will take a miracle and grace of God to forgive such. I was a serial badoo before I met her, to think deflowering her and teaching her all she knows is a guarantee.

In terms of fucking her friends and sisters, bruv what do I gain? At 29/30 I have gotten to that stage in life where jumping from punna to Punna isn't a priority or achievement but rather I should be focused on something that can last me a life time, I no be pikin again cos finally man gats settle down

3 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me by torqque7(m): 2:40pm On Feb 20, 2017
shinarlaura:

I totally disagree with this ur advice.

Lol..why?so you guys can't handle the pain of betrayal but you can cause the pain for a guy? Most guys become mean to girls because of things like this..men are very emotional beings,more emotional than women sef,just that men know how to hide the emotions,so yes we get real hurt too..this is life,it's either you harden up and tackle life or you get beat down by it..it's survival of the fittest sweetheart..
Re: She Cheated On Me by Erums(m): 2:43pm On Feb 20, 2017
[quote author=Hopefulman post=53884112]At least she was bold enough to confess.

I deflowered a lady and dated her 5 years, she was with me all through the struggle when I had absolutely nothing, 5 years on thank God things changed, I could die for this girl cos I make sure she lacks absolutely nothing at all. Guess what?

Just recently I caught her cheating cos she wasn't smart about it, as a matter of fact I knew before she went to spend the weekend with the guy but I didn't stop it cos I wanted to give her a benefit of doubt cos of my trust and believe in her that has waxed on for 5 years, I thought she would just visit and leave cos having the opposite sex as friends mean nothing as long as you know your boundaries.

Behold she slept at this guy's place for two nights and avoided talking to me, calls and barely could read my messages. I let her be too so she enjoys herself..

Note : I had taken her home and made my parents know this is the one I want to marry and they have blessed us, as a matter of fact she's in contact with my parents and I made them like her.

Another thing is sexually I was the monster and sex Frick between us and she complains alot about my undying sex appetite, she rarely satisfies me cos she's weak in bed, but I learnt to be patient with her, teach her all she knows and manage the sex like that, so if there's someone who should cheat it would be me, but I had loved this babe too much to cheat, so me not satisfying her wasn't the issue..

Now let me blow your mind like Al Queda, guess who she went to Bleep for two days while I was up all night and couldn't sleep for desame two days knowing my supposed to be wife I shower all the love, care, money on with tears wondering how confused these women can be, it was a fukkkking 19 year old boy, meanwhile she's 25 and I will be 30 by May

After I gave her a face to face confrontation with the scope of having a spy app on her phone and knowing all she does, she confessed she bleeped him twice but it's her first time ever, "Babe what is your reason for this stupidity ?, ", she's like I am sorry I just wanted to explore. imagine such bullshittt

You can never please a woman. [/quote

senior bross, i dey feel this your story, as a matter of fact ehn, i dey fear to get into a serious relationship because of all these shii...thou i cant aviod it in life , 1m mid 20's now and already working and having a fairly good career life....quite comfortable, bt my EX was exactly this shit...i cudnt really hold than to let her go and explore big time...

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me by Hopefulman: 2:47pm On Feb 20, 2017
shinarlaura:

I think u should forgive her. You re hurt because u still love her

Mtcheee, I am hurt cos na one 19 year old boy wey she no go gain anything from and not in desame level with me she go open leg for.

When she was like she wanted to explore I was like if you explore with me na bad thing ?, babe wey dey complain seriously about my sex appetite and begging me to reduce it, who should be the Explorer here ?
Re: She Cheated On Me by Hopefulman: 2:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
[quote author=Erums post=53888801][/quote]

Women are confused beings

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me by torqque7(m): 3:06pm On Feb 20, 2017
Hopefulman:

She's still with me and won't go but that spark, love, respect, special feeling and all has died, it will take a miracle and grace of God to forgive such. I was a serial badoo before I met her, to think deflowering her and teaching her all she knows is a guarantee.

In terms of fucking her friends and sisters, bruv what do I gain? At 29/30 I have gotten to that stage in life where jumping from punna to Punna isn't a priority or achievement but rather I should be focused on something that can last me a life time, I no be pikin again cos finally man gats settle down

Yes I see your point about settling down..I am just not a fan of intimidation and selfishness..and karma is too slow for me and even with karma these women still hoe around so being a gentleman isn't working obviously..I believe that is what got you into this horrible mess in the first place..bro if you where a player and fuc.ked her friends she wouldn't dare misbehave instead she will be spending all her energy trying to tame you and she won't even have anytime to explore rubbish..just imagine what insult,a 19yr old now go open mouth talk say him don chop your greatest asset..hmm mehnn I no de ever let that kind girl go unpunished o..I am not a pastor biko
Re: She Cheated On Me by obo389(m): 3:13pm On Feb 20, 2017
Hopefulman:

Till now I still dey para, this happened in December, December 4th precisely, and I had plans for her birthday which was 8 days away. She still dey beg dey form gf but guy my mind don comot, I will still leave her cos I don't feel desame way anymore, if she's around me sometimes I snap and get angry
baba, trust me. it will never be the same . every of her move, either genuine or otherwise will be suspicious. ur mind no go rest at all because you wil continue to monitor her.
you will always keep finding fault unnecessary . the more you see her, the more your heart boils with rage and hatred. my advise, just allow her waka. the earlier the better for you. trust me,its never gona work no matter how matured you matured you think you are.
am talking out of experience
Re: She Cheated On Me by shinarlaura(f): 3:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
torqque7:

Lol..why?so you guys can't handle the pain of betrayal but you can cause the pain for a guy? Most guys become mean to girls because of things like this..men are very emotional beings,more emotional than women sef,just that men know how to hide the emotions,so yes we get real hurt too..this is life,it's either you harden up and tackle life or you get beat down by it..it's survival of the fittest sweetheart..

Bad guy. Hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me by Erums(m): 3:34pm On Feb 20, 2017
Hopefulman:

Women are confused beings

Not knowing what dey want..so are men too thou
Re: She Cheated On Me by vezi4real: 3:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
ok. I promise to abide by the rules and regulations
Re: She Cheated On Me by jimoceans14(m): 4:12pm On Feb 20, 2017
Hopefulman:
At least she was bold enough to confess.

I deflowered a lady and dated her 5 years, she was with me all through the struggle when I had absolutely nothing, 5 years on thank God things changed, I could die for this girl cos I make sure she lacks absolutely nothing at all. Guess what?

Just recently I caught her cheating cos she wasn't smart about it, as a matter of fact I knew before she went to spend the weekend with the guy but I didn't stop it cos I wanted to give her a benefit of doubt cos of my trust and believe in her that has waxed on for 5 years, I thought she would just visit and leave cos having the opposite sex as friends mean nothing as long as you know your boundaries.

Behold she slept at this guy's place for two nights and avoided talking to me, calls and barely could read my messages. I let her be too so she enjoys herself..

Note : I had taken her home and made my parents know this is the one I want to marry and they have blessed us, as a matter of fact she's in contact with my parents and I made them like her.

Another thing is sexually I was the monster and sex Frick between us and she complains alot about my undying sex appetite, she rarely satisfies me cos she's weak in bed, but I learnt to be patient with her, teach her all she knows and manage the sex like that, so if there's someone who should cheat it would be me, but I had loved this babe too much to cheat, so me not satisfying her wasn't the issue..

Now let me blow your mind like Al Queda, guess who she went to Bleep for two days while I was up all night and couldn't sleep for desame two days knowing my supposed to be wife I shower all the love, care, money on with tears wondering how confused these women can be, it was a fukkkking 19 year old boy, meanwhile she's 25 and I will be 30 by May

After I gave her a face to face confrontation with the scope of having a spy app on her phone and knowing all she does, she confessed she bleeped him twice but it's her first time ever, "Babe what is your reason for this stupidity ?, ", she's like I am sorry I just wanted to explore. imagine such bullshittt

You can never please a woman.
baba hope u drop that babe sha,she ain't loyal or responsible
Re: She Cheated On Me by Hopefulman: 4:53pm On Feb 20, 2017
obo389:

baba, trust me. it will never be the same . every of her move, either genuine or otherwise will be suspicious. ur mind no go rest at all because you wil continue to monitor her.
you will always keep finding fault unnecessary . the more you see her, the more your heart boils with rage and hatred. my advise, just allow her waka. the earlier the better for you. trust me,its never gona work no matter how matured you matured you think you are.
am talking out of experience

Allah, you see am talk, na exactly wetin dey xup, I moved out from my old place to a new one and she doesn't know the new place, I no go lie you we lodge 3 solid days spend Val, ynash well but if I look am I go just dey para, I think the second day the second day I carry my things wan ball out as I begin reason how she disrespect me stoop so low for one small boy that should be desame age with their last born.

Bro don't get me wrong I for fit forget if she was drugged, raped or something but not fucking him the first night and then spent another full day and night, this wasn't just a mistake or exploring, she knew exactly what she was doing. I don end am but she's still bugs me seriously and the bla bla bla of can't afford to loose or do without me. I don't even know what to tell my parents cos they ask about her all the time, as at 14th which was my dad's birthday they spoke
Re: She Cheated On Me by Hopefulman: 4:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
jimoceans14:
baba hope u drop that babe sha,she ain't loyal or responsible

Obviously, cos the thoughts of the stupidity dey hunt me tight, babe no Bleep up when the going was tough why e be say na now wey person dey prepare to go run introduction? , wey things don dey better ?

I swear no day I no dey reason this matter. Like this woman matter tire me
Re: She Cheated On Me by Hopefulman: 5:03pm On Feb 20, 2017
enuk80:
its very painful..d girl has no sense..imagine 25yrs old girl fucking 19yrs old boy who should have been hier junior brother times 3...she is deranged..if it were to be someone above her age or her age mate, d view wud ve been maybe u didn't Bleep her well, or u don't give her much cash, or u r not caring and so on...i wonder y she has to fall for 19yrs old boy...that girl has mental problem..

as for d baby, don't let her abort it..I doubt if d baby is urs or if d baby belongs to d 19yrs old boy..just wait for paternity test..

You are joining two issues together, me and the op matter dey different

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me by diamondstar90: 5:06pm On Feb 20, 2017
Take it easy bro, at least she confess with her mouth, respect dat fact. If she no tell you nko, you go know. I know it not easy to forgive and forget but think of the old time you shared together [color=#000099][/color]
Re: She Cheated On Me by Favour22amaka(f): 5:16pm On Feb 20, 2017
Why would u get her pregnant in d first place wen u knew something was fishy.
Re: She Cheated On Me by sauceEEP(m): 5:19pm On Feb 20, 2017
Babes doing guys strong thing since time immemorial...
Re: She Cheated On Me by treasuredluv(f): 5:47pm On Feb 20, 2017
Hopefulman:

i luv ur sence of reasoning, forgive her and end the relationship cause a broken relationship is better off a broken marriage. Same thoughts and feelings will still run through your mind even in marriage. You'll be having trust issues and insecurities in marriage.
Re: She Cheated On Me by 3RNEST(m): 6:10pm On Feb 20, 2017
These hoes ain't loyal in Chris Brown Voice grin....

Hook "i love her plenty" This 21 Century! ....................
Re: She Cheated On Me by Michelle55: 6:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
Hopefulman:

Till now I still dey para, this happened in December, December 4th precisely, and I had plans for her birthday which was 8 days away. She still dey beg dey form gf but guy my mind don comot, I will still leave her cos I don't feel desame way anymore, if she's around me sometimes I snap and get angry
hmmm,its painful tho bt u gat 2 4give her and move on. Jst tel her d undiluted truth dat u aint interestd anymore rada dan getn pissed weneva she s around u.. Btw,u r my mnt mate so i cn undastnd hw may peeps act atyms. D most important tin s 2 4give her coz 4giveness s nt sumtin we do 4 odas,its sumtin we do 4 ourselves to be able to move on nd embrace wat God has in stock 4 us
Re: She Cheated On Me by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:42pm On Feb 20, 2017
Hopefulman:

Obviously, cos the thoughts of the stupidity dey hunt me tight, babe no Bleep up when the going was tough why e be say na now wey person dey prepare to go run introduction? , wey things don dey better ?

I swear no day I no dey reason this matter. Like this woman matter tire me
Women are confused,ur story is so sad and heartbreaking,but I think cos u disvirgined her,she just wanted to taste another dick before getting married and get hooked,but unfortunately for her,she was caught,u can stil forgive her for d fact u disvirgined her and she isn't d only one u have slept with,its hard to see a Nigerian girl now dat is not a virgin that haven't slept with atleast 2guys.Am sure dats d reason she even went for a 19yr old guy knowing she wouldnt gain anytin from him,but its your choice to make,its a sad story.But you wouldn't be d first to forgive a Cheating Girl,many guys here telling u to dump her have done d same too,only if u re sure she is changed and worth it.

2 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me by enuk80(m): 6:53pm On Feb 20, 2017
Hopefulman:

You are joining two issues together, me and the op matter dey different

hmmm..no mind me jare.I just dey vex
Re: She Cheated On Me by luscioustrish(f): 6:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
Hopefulman:

Babe I can't marry this babe cos I don't feel desame way, I feel extremely betrayed, disrespected especially as na small boy, this incident happened 4th December, I have tried chasing her but she form wanting a second chance, wasn't it cos I was smart enough to find out .?.

What's your take on this issue cos I am still badly hurt

Forgive her and then..

DUMP HER! IT WILL HAPPEN AGAIN!
Marriage is out of it.
This is a sign.
Re: She Cheated On Me by jagorinho: 7:04pm On Feb 20, 2017
Hopefulman:

Allah, you see am talk, na exactly wetin dey xup, I moved out from my old place to a new one and she doesn't know the new place, I no go lie you we lodge 3 solid days spend Val, ynash well but if I look am I go just dey para, I think the second day the second day I carry my things wan ball out as I begin reason how she disrespect me stoop so low for one small boy that should be desame age with their last born.

Bro don't get me wrong I for fit forget if she was drugged, raped or something but not fucking him the first night and then spent another full day and night, this wasn't just a mistake or exploring, she knew exactly what she was doing. I don end am but she's still bugs me seriously and the bla bla bla of can't afford to loose or do without me. I don't even know what to tell my parents cos they ask about her all the time, as at 14th which was my dad's birthday they spoke
pls release that girl on a free transfer,your happiness is the ultimate.

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me by Escabado: 7:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
As far as Nigeria of today is concerned with all this social media ,Facebook , whastapp , badoo and the rest . There no faithful girl / woman in Nigeria .take it or live it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am An African Woman And I Am Beautiful (photos) / Drake's Gods Plan In Nigeria (funny Memes) / Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.