Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 (39078 Views)

Omg Infinix Phone Sold For 38naira On Olx See Photos / My Iphone 5s For Sale Or Swap. Phone sold now / Adolf Hitler’s Telephone Is Up For Auction (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
doskie:
learn how to understand before jumping into conclusion like a frog jumping out of hot stew.
Learn to understand that a phone does not necessarily mean that it is a mobile phone.
And by the way, '...a frog jumping out of hot stew'. Were you trying to create an analogy?
Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 20, 2017
musicwriter:

Brainwashing education is the only reason you believe we sold ourselves and that we didn't have seaports while Europeans did.
Bro, it was a common practice to capture and enslaved conquered tribes and to sell them. This is not only limited to Africa.
Europeans, scandavians and Asians also did the same. Stop making it sound like it's an African thingundecided

Again, Arab slavery wasn't on the scale of European slave trade. Yes, it was slavery, but can't be compared to the gruesome crime committed by Europeans. If there were mass slavery of Africans in Arabia you would also have large population of black people in the middle east as you have in the Americas.
Once more, you have exposed your ignorance to the glare of the public undecided
The Arab slave trade took about 17 million Africans while the Atlantic slave trade took 20 million Africans.
The reason for the lack of large droves of blacks in the middle-east is because the Arab slave trade was gradual and a regular selling of Africans while the Europeans took African en-masse from their homes.

And you keep shouting gruesome crimes and what not. At least the Europeans had the deceny to admit that Slavery was evil and they were wrong to practise it : Arab slave trade still continue till this day.

You can check it out if you think I'm lying

And even though there wasn't Nigeria, but all the nations that would later become Nigeria were of course developing at their own pace. Or, you also think we were waiting for white people to come to Africa before we develop? For your information, by the time of our unfortunate contact with Europeans, there were no significant difference between development in Africa and Europe. It was confirmed by a Dutch explorer.
That's the main point. Our technological advancement was significantly slower than the Europeans. For Bleep sake, some African leaders had not even said glass, talkless of building huge giant ships that could sail round the world.
We had great civillizations and empires, yes, but they didn't last long enough to produce marvels.

And this scenario wasn't peculiar to Benin Kingdom. The Ashanti king in ancient Ghana kingdom was so rich that his official seat was made of REAL gold. Africa was extremely very prosperous before Europe made contact with us.
Ok. So
The might of any civillization is its technology. Africa had pitifully little inclination to tech. The best we had was cutlasses and dane Guns.

Gold and silver may be flashy but ideas and scientists last forever.

As a matter of fact, the British stole a lot of artworks from Oba Ovonramwen palace after they captured the king in late 1800 century. Why would they want to steal a substandard artwork?.
And who said African art was substandard African art was a testament to the fact that we did have talent and creativity.
Infact, African art spurred a movement called cubism in Europe.

You sef no sabi your history wella

Binis were the first people to develop copper or brass cast artwork, long before Europeans or any of the known world at the time. Their artworks were so superior to Europeans at that time, such that it was and is still a subject of display in museums worldwide. In fact, white people have refused to return artworks stolen from Bini empire, cause they're so precious.
The problem with African history is that we don't have written records by our forefathers and so we have had to rely on oral description which can be easily embellished and hyperboled.

And even if this claim were true, so The might of any civilization, is its science and military (which is mostly intertwined anyways).
Did the bini people develop any scientific idea, except for fancy artwork

Its a pity you claim to know African history and all you have is an image of savage Africa at the back of your mind- a fake impression sold you via the so called education.
Now this is nonsense.
Of course Africa has had great civillizations and a rich deep cultural history. The Oyo empire, Benin Empire, Sokoto Caliphate are testament to the fact that we were not primitive.
But we can't ignore the less pleasing side to it.
You're trying to sell a mighty enlightened Africa before European "destroyed" everything. I'm saying this is nonsense.
Please go read ''How Europe underdeveloped Africa'' by Dr. Walter Rodney.
And he refers me to a book written by a white guy. The irony grin.

I have read the book and it's the same liberal shit we hear. "Oh, don't blame the Africas. It was the Europeans" while praising communism all the while.

Enough of the whole shitty routine where you cry that Colonization caused our problems. It's 2017. Move the Bleep on angry

Japan fought a long terrible war with china, experienced two major atomic bombs and yet are currently the world's leading technological country.
Yet you keep complaining
undecided

1 Like

Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 20, 2017
musicwriter:

Even before 1919 Germany was already the greatest force in Europe taking over almost the whole western Europe!!. The treaty was to force them to give up all the territories they already conquered. How could they have been militarily backward in Europe; when they already colonized western Europe?
I am not disputing the fact that before WWI, Germany was the most powerful force in Europe. Their growing power was making even Britain scared, but they lost that after the treaty of Versailles was signed.
We are basically saying the same thing.
Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by musicwriter(m): 8:37pm On Feb 20, 2017
SirWere:

Hitler also allied with the now Italy and Japan and signed a non-agressive treaty with Russia (which he later broke).
Stop making it sound like only Germany fought the war.

You also have to stop making it like Britain was fighting alone. It was a war of allies. In fact, that's where the term "allied forces" originated.

And its not as if I' am defending anyone. What brought me here is to say I'll prefer Hitler and Germany to Britain or France or US governments and their dictators who obviously did more harm to Africa than Hitler. See you later.

1 Like

Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 20, 2017
jesus500:
To answer your question now, hitler never suffered more defeat in the hands of joseph stalin alone but rather he was defeated mainly because of poor decisions he made, he ignored the advice of generals and officers who had the experience and knowledge to lead the german warfare successfully. At the end of the war, germany was divided into east and western germany by world powers then. Russia had east while USA, britain and france had western germany. Goodbye.
You like dragging points, don't you?

Read your original statement and see how you have erred.

And why the need for the history commentary

1 Like

Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by musicwriter(m): 8:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
SirWere:

Bro, it was a common practice to capture and enslaved conquered tribes and to sell them. This is not only limited to Africa.
Europeans, scandavians and Asians also did the same. Stop making it sound like it's an African thingundecided

Once more, you have exposed your ignorance to the glare of the public undecided
The Arab slave trade took about 17 million Africans while the Atlantic slave trade took 20 million Africans.
The reason for the lack of large droves of blacks in the middle-east is because the Arab slave trade was gradual and a regular selling of Africans while the Europeans took African en-masse from their homes.

And you keep shouting gruesome crimes and what not. At least the Europeans had the deceny to admit that Slavery was evil and they were wrong to practise it : Arab slave trade still continue till this day.

You can check it out if you think I'm lying

That's the main point. Our technological advancement was significantly slower than the Europeans. For Bleep sake, some African leaders had not even said glass, talkless of building huge giant ships that could sail round the world.
We had great civillizations and empires, yes, but they didn't last long enough to produce marvels.

Ok. So
The might of any civillization is its technology. Africa had pitifully little inclination to tech. The best we had was cutlasses and dane Guns.

Gold and silver may be flashy but ideas and scientists last forever.

And who said African art was substandard African art was a testament to the fact that we did have talent and creativity.
Infact, African art spurred a movement called cubism in Europe.

You sef no sabi your history wella

The problem with African history is that we don't have written records by our forefathers and so we have had to rely on oral description which can be easily embellished and hyperboled.

And even if this claim were true, so The might of any civilization, is its science and military (which is mostly intertwined anyways).
Did the bini people develop any scientific idea, except for fancy artwork

Now this is nonsense.
Of course Africa has had great civillizations and a rich deep cultural history. The Oyo empire, Benin Empire, Sokoto Caliphate are testament to the fact that we were not primitive.
But we can't ignore the less pleasing side to it.
You're trying to sell a mighty enlightened Africa before European "destroyed" everything. I'm saying this is nonsense.

And he refers me to a book written by a white guy. The irony grin.

I have read the book and it's the same liberal shit we hear. "Oh, don't blame the Africas. It was the Europeans" while praising communism all the while.

Enough of the whole shitty routine where you cry that Colonization caused our problems. It's 2017. Move the Bleep on angry

Japan fought a long terrible war with china, experienced two major atomic bombs and yet are currently the world's leading technological country.
Yet you keep complaining
undecided

I was obviously speaking to the wrong person or even a kid!!.

You said Dr. Walter Rodney was a white man?? Hahahahahahahha!!!!!

Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 20, 2017
musicwriter:

I was obviously speaking to the wrong person or even a kid!!.

You said Dr. Walter Rodney was a white man?? Hahahahahahahha!!!!!
My bad, I guess. The name sounds quite European. How was I to know he wasn't

And if this is your only retort, then I should probably end this convo.
Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
musicwriter:

You also have to stop making it like Britain was fighting alone. It was a war of allieds. In fact, that's the where the term "allied forces" originated.

And its not as if I' am defending anyone. What brought me here is to say I'll prefer Hitler and Germany to Britain or France or US governments and their dictators who obviously did more harm to Africa than Hitler. See you later.
I hope you realize that Hitler would probably have been more dangerous to Africa than Britain and Europe right
Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by danbrowndmf(m): 8:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
Bumbae1:
Wonder how much it be sold for in the next 20 or so years
hey babe! Wanna hit your mail.
Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by musicwriter(m): 8:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
SirWere:

But, you said you've ready read the recommended book and that it was written by a white man. That's what you said.

Dr. Walter Rodney was from Guyana where his ancestors were sold to Slavery by Britain.

Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by doskie(m): 9:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
Gaara101:

Learn to understand that a phone does not necessarily mean that it is a mobile phone.
And by the way, '...a frog jumping out of hot stew'. Were you trying to create an analogy?
you have a low IQ. I won't argue with you so you don't succeed in reducing me to your level and then beating me with experience. Please look for another person to call out. I'm not interested in arguing with you. Good night.
Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by musicwriter(m): 9:06pm On Feb 20, 2017
SirWere:

I hope you realize that Hitler would probably have been more dangerous to Africa than Britain and Europe right

It's not a question of "would". It already happened and facts show Hitler wasn't interested in Africa. Your real enemies are those who sold your ancestors to slavery and came back to brainwash you they're saints while we Africans and Hitler are devils.
Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by johnpaul75657: 9:09pm On Feb 20, 2017
today's fixed game won!!!!!!!! thanks to my VIP member that show appreciation , tomorrow fixed game is available with 300 odds to subscribe see picture below please is not free and no after payment thanks
Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by paradigmshift(m): 9:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
SirWere:

lol u fall hand... u dn read d book n u sy na white man..lmao...
Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by paradigmshift(m): 9:16pm On Feb 20, 2017
wow I like the phone...
Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by paradigmshift(m): 9:24pm On Feb 20, 2017
musicwriter:

Brainwashing education is the only reason you believe we sold ourselves and that we didn't have seaports while Europeans did. How on earth can I get you convinced; when our so called professors are teaching it in schools!!.

Again, Arab slavery wasn't on the scale of European slave trade. Yes, it was slavery, but can't be compared to the gruesome crime committed by Europeans. If there were mass slavery of Africans in Arabia you would also have large population of black people in the middle east as you have in the Americas.

And even though there wasn't Nigeria, but all the nations that would later become Nigeria were of course developing at their own pace. Or, you also think we were waiting for white people to come to Africa before we develop? For your information, by the time of our unfortunate contact with Europeans, there were no significant difference between development in Africa and Europe. It was confirmed by a Dutch explorer.

When the Dutch first arrived Benin kingdom in Nigeria around the 1600 century they were so shocked about the rate of development they saw over here, so much that their expedition leader had to report back to Europe saying ''The town seem to be very great. When you enter into it you go into a great broad street, well paved, which seems to be seven or eight times broader than the Warmoes street in Amsterdam.

The king’s palace is a collection of buildings which occupy as much space as the town of Harlem, and which is enclosed with walls. There are numerous apartments for the Prince’s ministers and fine galleries, most of which are as big as those on the exchange at Amsterdam. They are supported by wooden pillars encased with copper, where their victories are depicted, and which are carefully kept very clean.

The town is composed of thirty main streets, very straight and 120 feet wide, apart from an infinity of small intersecting streets. The houses are close to one another, arranged in good order. These people are in no way inferior to the Dutch. They wash and scrub their houses so well that they are polished and shinning like glass''.
And this scenario wasn't peculiar to Benin Kingdom. The Ashanti king in ancient Ghana kingdom was so rich that his official seat was made of REAL gold. Africa was extremely very prosperous before Europe made contact with us.

As a matter of fact, the British stole a lot of artworks from Oba Ovonramwen palace after they captured the king in late 1800 century. Why would they want to steal a substandard artwork?.

Binis were the first people to develop copper or brass cast artwork, long before Europeans or any of the known world at the time. Their artworks were so superior to Europeans at that time, such that it was and is still a subject of display in museums worldwide. In fact, white people have refused to return artworks stolen from Bini empire, cause they're so precious.

Its a pity you claim to know African history and all you have is an image of savage Africa at the back of your mind- a fake impression sold you via the so called education. Of course, I understand you know not what you're doing. I understand our current situation is as a result of many years of slavery, colonialism, intimidation, fake education/mis-education/indoctrination.

This fake education is our worst undoing today as its not allowing YOU to understand we had a life before we met white people.

Please go read ''How Europe underdeveloped Africa'' by Dr. Walter Rodney.

I don't really know much about history , have been following all your post n I will give it to u dt u re good..I want to know if Adolf Hitler have any child.. thanks bro
Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 20, 2017
paradigmshift:

lol u fall hand... u dn read d book n u sy na white man..lmao...
Bro, I read an ebook version of it, so I didn't even see his face. Heck, the ebook I read didn't even have a preface or acknowledgement.

And tell me Walter Rodney doesn't sound European to you
Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by musicwriter(m): 9:38pm On Feb 20, 2017
Gaara101:

I am not disputing the fact that before WWI, Germany was the most powerful force in Europe. Their growing power was making even Britain scared, but they lost that after the treaty of Versailles was signed.
We are basically saying the same thing.

Germany came out stronger after that and began capturing it's lost territories back. That's what caused the second world war. It wasn't until Hitler was killed that they gave up.

What did America and Britain do? They went to Hitler's bunker and stole over 90 tons of gold belonging to Germany. Afterwards they incarcerated many Nazi soldiers killing many of them. Finally, they hired Nazi scientists to teach them how they built their weapons and their art of war. That's how the USA became a world power after stealing German science and war tactics.
Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 20, 2017
musicwriter:

But, you said you've ready read the recommended book and that it was written by a white man. That's what you said.

Dr. Walter Rodney was from Guyana where his ancestors were sold to Slavery by Britain.

Like I said before, my bad.
I only read an ebook version of it with no preface or Author's note, and it was like 3 years ago

The name sounded quite European. Hence, my mistake.
Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by musicwriter(m): 9:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
SirWere:

Like I said before, my bad.
I only read an ebook version of it with no preface or Author's note, and it was like 3 years ago

The name sounded quite European. Hence, my mistake.

You haven't read the book, cause if you do you'll begin to think of ancient Africa from a new perspective. The book is filled with facts showing clearly they were no significant difference between development in Europe and Africa by the time of our unfortunate contact with Europe. We were simply stopped dead on our tracks.
Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by musicwriter(m): 10:02pm On Feb 20, 2017
paradigmshift:

I don't really know much about history , have been following all your post n I will give it to u dt u re good..I want to know if Adolf Hitler have any child.. thanks bro

Hitler had mistresses, but nobody ever came forward to claim Hitler was his father due to the intimidations after he was killed. His direct bloodline probably went into hiding.
Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 20, 2017
Yorubaangel:
Adolf Hitler's telephone was sold at auction in the United States on Sunday for $243,000.

Hmmm... makes you wonder what exactly is the VALUE of anything...

Yorubaangel:
Made by Siemens as a black Bakelite phone, it was later painted red and engraved with Hitler's name and a swastika, the catalog says.
http://edition.cnn.com/2017/02/20/europe/hitler-phone-sold/

Also noticed that Siemens has been around for a while. When will more of our home-grown organizations outlive their founders?

@Yorubaangel, thanks for sharing this
Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 20, 2017
doskie:
you have a low IQ. I won't argue with you so you don't succeed in reducing me to your level and then beating me with experience. Please look for another person to call out. I'm not interested in arguing with you. Good night.
Really, that old joke. It's kinda lame.
I guess your IQ must be top notch, ain't it?
Well, Mr high IQ, good night as well.
Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by Origin(f): 10:42pm On Feb 20, 2017
sarrki:

That's why they have history

That's why they don't make mistakes twice

What do we Africans spend our money on?

Frivolity

I get your point but in truth what is more frivolous than this.

Trust business people though, they will add some other mementos and people will pay to come and see the 'Nazi Era' in museums.
Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 20, 2017
musicwriter:

Germany came out stronger after that and began capturing it's lost territories back. That's what caused the second world war. It wasn't until Hitler was killed that they gave up.

What did America and Britain do? They went to Hitler's bunker and stole over 90 tons of gold belonging to Germany. Afterwards they incarcerated many Nazi soldiers killing many of them. Finally, they hired Nazi scientists to teach them how they built their weapons and their art of war. That's how the USA became a world power after stealing German science and war tactics.
I know all about the causation of WWII and the concept of 'appeasement' being granted towards them by the prime minister Neville Chamberlain.
When you say Germany came out stronger, what do you really mean? Are you trying to say they became the strongest force in Europe or they became stronger than they were before the war? Let's be clear on things before going further.
Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by paradigmshift(m): 10:59pm On Feb 20, 2017
musicwriter:

Hitler had mistresses, but nobody ever came forward to claim Hitler was his father due to the intimidations after he was killed. His direct bloodline probably went into hiding.

hmmmmm thanks boss
Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by musicwriter(m): 11:40pm On Feb 20, 2017
Gaara101:

I know all about the causation of WWII and the concept of 'appeasement' being granted towards them by the prime minister Neville Chamberlain.
When you say Germany came out stronger, what do you really mean? Are you trying to say they became the strongest force in Europe or they became stronger than they were before the war? Let's be clear on things before going further.

Do you know Germans colonized Britain before?

Anglo-Saxons were a Germanic tribe coming into Britain in the 5th century and colonizing them. Germany has always been a force to reckon with and their success attract enemies. There were always great and still are.
Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by samsam2019: 12:00am On Feb 21, 2017
sarrki:

That's why they have history

That's why they don't make mistakes twice

What do we Africans spend our money on?

Frivolity
and talking about making a mistake twice; arent you a buhari supporters? Is he not a mistake made twice for you?
Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by wasspord: 1:11am On Feb 21, 2017
musicwriter:

Because, Britain was soon to get help from the USA and other countries, forcing the US into the second world war. Germany was so powerful it took many allied forces/countries to defeat them.
[quote author=musicwriter post=53897769]

Baba, firstly I'd like to say big up to you, SirWere, Gaara101, jesus500, paradigmshift n co. It's very nice to have actual discussions here on NL.
That said, I'd like to chip in a lil bit:

@musicwriter
Bros, that's not a good way to foster proper discussion. You've made quite a number of insightful posts tonight, wouldnt be nice for you to throw it all away to the wind with such puerile comment. SirWere made an assumption based on the (little) info he had, like we all do. You could have just pointed it out and moved on instead of belittling him, now I don't think he would have much enthusiasm to continue what has been a splendid convo thus far. More importantly when he was found out he was wrong, he aknowledged the fact instead of being adamant or worse; moving the goal post.  Now I know he's the one that started the stuff with his "And he refers me to a book written by a white guy. The irony ." comment, but as the 'senior' one here, you should try as much as you can to encourage others, we are all students of history. 
However, I do support his POV: We should all just move on and stop pointing accusing fingers at racism, sexism, Trumpism and other *isms & *phobias. Africa should leave behind its 'WE WUZ KINGS' mindset and rather than expecting some sort of retribution and reparation for and from her exploiters, just move on. 
Germany did it twice, Japan twice too, South Korea did it, Singapore did it, Malaysia did it, China is doing it, so is Ethopia. How long are we going to 'blame whitey'? How much more USAID billion bucks do we need? How much more billion euros do we need from the EU for MDGs?
I'd say the Europeans and now the Chinese leave us alone for a couple hundred years, we need some tough love. If we get it, we get it; if we don't then that's more money for them to advance the human race and take 'us' to Mars rather than funelling all these funds into the pockets of a few individuals who use them to fund their own personal projects, send their own kids abroad and stuff.

> In the early 1940's Hitler bombed Britain back to the stone age. Hitler conquered almost the whole of western Europe.
Compared to the bombing of Dresden, most of those bombs fell at the wrong places and other others didn't even bother to explode. I remember a couple of months back reading a story of a British lady who was unknowingly using an unexploded bomb as a flower vase.

@Gaara101
>Are you trying to say they became the strongest force in Europe or they became stronger than they were before the war?
Baba either which way you look at it, musicwriter was right. For the first, how else can you explain a country with no standing army and/or colonial forces successfully mobilizing and rearming itself in less than a decade? To the British and it's allies the terror of the U-Boats which sunk so many of their ships and to the French the bewilderment as the combined Panzer and Luftwaffe (read about the Red Baron) Blitzkrieg forces punched through Ardennes and captured Paris within days. The Germans were leading in Rocket tech, Nuclear tech as later confirmed by both Operation Paperclip and the Manhattan Project which leading scientist were mostly (Jewish-) German. The tide began to change only after US started its lend lease programme with Russia and co, and the Brits developed Radar tech to counter the U-Boats and the Luftwaffe.
Now prior to WW2, Germany was still recovering from the WW1 loss, 1919 Civil War which in turn crystallized the Furher's hatred for Jews as he felt the communist (which were mainly Jewish) undermined/sabotage Germany's late stage efforts made by the german navy by seeking for armistice and trying to import the Russian Bolshevist-esque communist revolution into Germany, experienced a crushing hyperinflation in 1923 where kids were playing with/burning money to keep warm (caused by Germany printing too much money while thing to brute force its way out of paying its war reparations).
While prior to WW1 Germany Germany (and earlier Prussia) was a unified powerful, industrialized nation with a couple of colonies here and there. The Germany we saw from around 1933 till the tides began to change for them around say 1943 was nothing to be compared to Pre-Hitler WW2 or even WW1 Germany.
 [s]I might be pushing too far (Bismarck forgive me) but I can say that this Germany was even better than Prussia unified under Otto Von Bismarck's statesmanship.[/s]
Now that I've said that I feel a little abhorred by such a statement that I'll take it back, but it is what it is. if you have time /MB, watch The Triumph of Will on YouTube to get a feel of how massive the movement was.

@SirWere
> Japan fought a long terrible war with china
Baba it was the other way round, China fought a long terrible war (remember the Rape of Nanking, Unit 731) with Japan and even at that China and many other South East Asian nation were under the thumb of the Japs for quite a long while till the Battle of Midway when Japan lost its naval prowess/power. Till today S. Korea still whines about the use of the women as 'comfort women'.

@lovelygurl
Fool 
I doubt you even know any Jew 
> Wanting to kill someone because of their religion, siiiick! How are you different from the IS members

Aunty, I can assure that the reason why the Jews were forced into labor camps has less to do with their religion and more to do with the nature the work (moneylenders, jewellry industry, and basically any non-farming related industry as most of the time they were not allowed to own land and also, both muslims and Xtians frowned against Usury, so basically they controlled and still control the Finance industry, Diamond/Jewellry trade etc) of an average jew. I wouldnt want to go deeper (but i can if youre game) so I'll just leave it at this: The reason why Hitler hated/persecuted the Jews is the same reason the Northerners persecuted the Ibo civil servants and traders and then slaughtered them en masse in retribution during the counter coup aftermath of the (failed) coup by Major PCK Nzeogwu.
read this: https://www.dawodu.com/omoigui13.htm to get a better idea of the motivations of the northern officers and try to relate it with the felt betrayal by nationalistic German like the Furher who felt the Jews after first sabotaging Germany's Navy dying minute war effort also wanted turn the great German Empire into a communist state as earlier done by the Bolshevist (which were mostly Jewish) in Russia. The Jews anyway have a long history of being expelled anyway so what happened from 1939-1945 is no big deal just that they are trying to milk out as much as they can out of it this time around (https://www.wired.com/2013/03/the-long-data-of-european-jewish-expulsions/)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by Nobody: 1:15am On Feb 21, 2017
doskie:
learn how to understand before jumping into conclusion like a frog jumping out of hot stew.
So, I went back to my previous. You probably took it the wrong way, I really wasn't calling you out. Take back my last reply to you.
I apologize.
Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by doskie(m): 4:55am On Feb 21, 2017
Gaara101:

So, I went back to my previous. You probably took it the wrong way, I really wasn't calling you out. Take back my last reply to you.
I apologize.
this is the greatest surprise i have received this year so far. It takes a great heart to apologize and i feel so little now for not initiating the apology. I take back all the silly things i said. I am sorry boss.

1 Like

Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by babatee126(m): 6:59am On Feb 21, 2017
Tecno L8 Specifications and Price in Nigeria and Kenya ~ Latest Technology, Mobile App, MTN GLO AIRTEL and Etisalat Gist http://www.9jaboizgist.com.ng/2017/02/tecno-l8-specifications-and-price-in.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Free Blackberry Unlock Started / Things You Can Do With An OTG Cable On Any Android Device / Lady Takes Photo In A Ghana-Must-Go Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.