Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 (39092 Views)

Omg Infinix Phone Sold For 38naira On Olx See Photos / My Iphone 5s For Sale Or Swap. Phone sold now / Adolf Hitler’s Telephone Is Up For Auction (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by kaymart: 7:13am On Feb 21, 2017
Agimor:
Oyibos can spend lavishly. I won't even pay 5k for this pangolo phone.

I know say if na u, na MMM u go take d money do.
Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by GarageDoorMart(m): 7:30am On Feb 21, 2017
I agree with MrIcredible.
Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 21, 2017
doskie:
this is the greatest surprise i have received this year so far. It takes a great heart to apologize and i feel so little now for not initiating the apology. I take back all the silly things i said. I am sorry boss.
No problem, brother. smiley

1 Like

Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 21, 2017
Mr wasspord, I salute you Sir.
My last question wasn't well put out though. music.writer said that Germany was the most powerful force in Europe in the 1920's, hence my question. The rearmament started sometime in the late 20's after their major hyper inflation. Its kind of hard to imagine that they built a very strong military by the end of the decade. The 30's was their year, it certainly wasn't the 20's.
The fact that Germany shortly before WW2 was stronger than Germany(Prussia) under von Bismarck has never really occurred to me. Its also quite shocking.
I just have a question.
What's your say on the 'Appeasement' by Neville Chamberlain? He had good plans but having good plans ain't enough. I look forward to an epistle. smiley
Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by edudguy(m): 9:19am On Feb 21, 2017
musicwriter:

Don't listen to all the lies told about Hitler by the British and America. Again, Hitler and the German government had more love for you than any European power at that time. Germany only had 4 colonies in Africa, namely; German east Africa, German South Africa, Togo, Namibia.

Germany gave up all their colonies except Namibia because they cared more about you than the British and America telling you all these lies about Hitler. Hitler preferred to fight against and dominate fellow Europeans not Africans.

What did the British and Americans do? They preferred to take over all your lands and keep you in slavery.
Haha...please don't make me laugh a Man that does not like whites just because they are Jews....more than three million Jews were killed in the war.. (they were gased in Gas Chambers) This is the worst kind of death... Hitler wanted to exterminate them because he believed that they were not pure.. I am not saying the British were saints they were also evil but don't say Hitler loved Africans, this was the person that believed that Germans were of superior race to other race.. if someone believes that Germany is of superior race than any other race is it not only Germany that will be of utmost importance to him?. Please read History and stop showcasing your ignorance
Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by edudguy(m): 9:22am On Feb 21, 2017
musicwriter:

Don't listen to all the lies told about Hitler by the British and America. Again, Hitler and the German government had more love for you than any European power at that time. Germany only had 4 colonies in Africa, namely; German east Africa, German South Africa, Togo, Namibia.

Germany gave up all their colonies except Namibia because they cared more about you than the British and America telling you all these lies about Hitler. Hitler preferred to fight against and dominate fellow Europeans not Africans.

What did the British and Americans do? They preferred to take over all your lands and keep you in slavery.
Haha...please don't make me laugh a Man that does not like whites just because they are Jews....more than three million Jews were killed in the war.. (they were gased in Gas Chambers) This is the worst kind of death... Hitler wanted to exterminate them because he believed that they were not pure.. I am not saying the British were saints they were also evil but don't say Hitler loved Africans, this was the person that believed that Germans were of superior race to other race.. if someone believes that Germany is of superior race than any other race is it not only Germany that will be of utmost importance to him?. Please read History and stop showcasing your ignorance
Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 21, 2017
musicwriter:

You haven't read the book, cause if you do you'll begin to think of ancient Africa from a new perspective. The book is filled with facts showing clearly they were no significant difference between development in Europe and Africa by the time of our unfortunate contact with Europe. We were simply stopped dead on our tracks.
I ageee our technological development was arrested by European colonial infulence but isn't it time for us to move past that and reignite technology in Africa

Enough of the blame game abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by musicwriter(m): 11:21am On Feb 21, 2017
SirWere:

I ageee our technological development was arrested by European colonial infulence but isn't it time for us to move past that and reignite technology in Africa

Enough of the blame game abeg.

My blame is mostly on you my black brothers and sisters who hasn't checked history to find out what really happened, instead you accept hook, line, and sinker what your captors told you. How on earth do you expect the same people that enslaved our ancestors to tell us the truth?

You need to understand the history to figure out what we need to do. Because, according to Dr. John. H. Clarke "history is like a clock a people use to find themselves on the map of human geography". That's by the way.

To begin to develop, we must do what other colonized counties, like Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, e.t.c did before they began to develop.

What did they do? Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Brunei, Vietnam, all these countries have dropped the colonial model of brainwashing education given them by the colonial masters. After they got their independence, they re-invented education in their various countries to reflect knowledge acquisition by themselves, of themselves, and for themselves. They changed learning to their various native languages and was able to appreciate scientific knowledge that led them to scientific development, technological development- this naturally leads to industrialization.

We cannot develop because we have not done that!!.

Even though Philippines is also in that region of the world with a large population, but they have failed to reform their system of education, and the result is poverty. Because, no nation will industrialize without science!!. And like Philippines we remain in poverty because we have not been able to unlock our full intellectual potentials as we're still running on the minds of slaves. We cannot develop because we are in a new form of slavery called intellectual slavery- a byproduct of the initial slavery. What I've told you here is literally what the west don't want us to know.

This's why I've concluded that intellectual slavery is the worst legacy of colonialism.

For further reading see the link on my signature, part 1 and part 2
Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by musicwriter(m): 11:52am On Feb 21, 2017
edudguy:

If you understand the weight of crimes committed against your ancestors by Britain and France you'll be ashamed of yourself for talking about Hitler.
Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by edudguy(m): 12:06pm On Feb 21, 2017
musicwriter:

If you understand the weight of crimes committed against your ancestors by Britain and France you'll be ashamed of yourself for talking about Hitler.
Please read what I wrote. I did not say the British were saints.. they were anything but saints. All I am saying is that Hitler was evil... very evil....Please read History... I never said the British and French were angels but for you to say the British and French were worst than Hitler that's a lie! Read about WW2 then come back and tell me who Hitler was
Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
musicwriter:

My blame is mostly on you my black brothers and sisters who hasn't checked history to find out what really happened, instead you accept hook, line, and sinker what your captors told you. How on earth do you expect the same people that enslaved our ancestors to tell us the truth?

You need to understand the history to figure out what we need to do. Because, according to Dr. John. H. Clarke "history is like a clock a people use to find themselves on the map of human geography". That's by the way.

To begin to develop, we must do what other colonized counties, like Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, e.t.c did before they began to develop.

What did they do? Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Brunei, Vietnam, all these countries have dropped the colonial model of brainwashing education given them by the colonial masters. After they got their independence, they re-invented education in their various countries to reflect knowledge acquisition by themselves, of themselves, and for themselves. They changed learning to their various native languages and was able to appreciate scientific knowledge that led them to scientific development, technological development- this naturally leads to industrialization.

We cannot develop because we have not done that!!.

Even though Philippines is also in that region of the world with a large population, but they have failed to reform their system of education, and the result is poverty. Because, no nation will industrialize without science!!. And like Philippines we remain in poverty because we have not been able to unlock our full intellectual potentials as we're still running on the minds of slaves. We cannot develop because we are in a new form of slavery called intellectual slavery- a byproduct of the initial slavery. What I've told you here is literally what the west don't want us to know.

This's why I've concluded that intellectual slavery is the worst legacy of colonialism.

For further reading see the link on my signature, part 1 and part 2
I agree. African History is largely being ignored to the detriment of this continent.
If we don't know the past, how can we move forward
Furthermore, Africans are caught in a web of racial inferiority and a pathetic slave-like instant admiration of anything Anglo-Saxon or Western. It's sickening and a sad vicious cycle.

But what do you mean why you say "the west does not want us to know"?
Are you implying they are somehow manipulating and subverting our educational system to suit their needs?
Are you claiming they are sabotaging our textbooks and history notes?

Because I think that's.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

In any case, returning to our former language will be problematic, seeing that we're a multi-ethnic state. Imagine the marginalization that will occur to other minority ethnic tribes.
And this is not even to talk about the inconvience that will cause to free transport and movement within the country.

I'll check out your website. Could be insightful.
Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
wassprod,
Salute to you sir. Indeed I'm merely a novice in the study of world history and would love to learn more.

Uhmm, Japan fought with China, China fought with Japan, Isn't it rather a matter of semantics The feud between Japan and China had been going for a while and is still present today, although in muted form(s) [conflict over islands and such].
Anyway, the point I was trying to make there was that Other countries has had it worse than us and yet have overcome so much..

And mind you, it was Japan who invaded Chinese in the Last World War not vice-versa.

Infact, the first Sino-Japanese war ended with China losing a lot of territory to Japan.

Also, reading your write-up; you seem to allude the rise of Communism in Europe to Jews; a mistaken impression, I believe
Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by musicwriter(m): 12:56pm On Feb 21, 2017
edudguy:
Please read what I wrote. I did not say the British were saints.. they were anything but saints. All I am saying is that Hitler was evil... very evil....Please read History... I never said the British and French were angels but for you to say the British and French were worst than Hitler that's a lie! Read about WW2 then come back and tell me who Hitler was

If indeed you know the history, you'll know British, French, Spaniards, Portuguese crimes predates that of Hitler.

Britain, under the instruction of Winston Churchill kidnapped more than 200,000 able-bodied Africans and sent them off to Burma during the second world war. After the war, Britain evacuated their soldiers and abandoned Africans in Asia to their fate.

Britain killed more than 10 million Zulus, Tutzis, and other South African tribes taking their gold, taking their lands and enslaving them up till the early 90's.

Britain exterminated over 8 million black population in Australia taking over their lands and properties.

Britain, France, Spaniards, Portuguese exterminated more than 10 million native Americans who were in America before them.

At a time when Germany was withdrawing from exploitation of Africans in the late 1800's, Britain and France escalated slavery, taking more than 200 million Africans to slavery and selling them off to their plantations in the Americas and other parts of the world.

In the second world war the US threw and atomic bomb to Japan killing over 1 million people at once.

And you are talking about Hitler?
Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by musicwriter(m): 1:24pm On Feb 21, 2017
SirWere:

I agree. African History is largely being ignored to the detriment of this continent.
If we don't know the past, how can we move forward
Furthermore, Africans are caught in a web of racial inferiority and a pathetic slave-like instant admiration of anything Anglo-Saxon or Western. It's sickening and a sad vicious cycle.

But what do you mean why you say "the west does not want us to know"?
Are you implying they are somehow manipulating and subverting our educational system to suit their needs?
Are you claiming they are sabotaging our textbooks and history notes?

Because I think that's.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

In any case, returning to our former language will be problematic, seeing that we're a multi-ethnic state. Imagine the marginalization that will occur to other minority ethnic tribes.
And this is not even to talk about the inconvience that will cause to free transport and movement within the country.

I'll check out your website. Could be insightful.

The education we have today is still the one they handed over to us. Yes, they don't want us to know we need to change that to suite our own African philosophy of knowledge acquisition. Details on part 1 and part 2 of link on my signature as earlier stated.

Britain itself made that change!!. For your information, Britain used to be the most backward country in Europe, and was once colonized by France, Spain, Rome, Germans. This was a long time ago though in the 4th-5th century AD. While in slavery, Britain also spoke the language of their captors. But, once they got their freedom they discarded the language of their captors. They banned the speaking of all foreign languages in the entire British isle and adopted their own English language as their official language. The year was 1362, and it was only then that English became an official language. Later in around 1616 they also adopted education in sciences in their language. They copied heavily from the Greek, French and Latin. As a matter of fact, 90% of our science terminologies are actually Greek, Latin, French. You see, the education we have is not even an original copy, but a photocopy of a photocopy!!!.

So, what Britain did is exactly what Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam did!!. Intellectual slavery and the fact we don't know history is the reason our leaders have not been able to arrive the same conclusion.

No, our diversity in Nigeria is not a problem. Do you know Indonesia and Malaysia are the most ethnic diverse country in the world? Indonesia have over 6,000 Islands inhabited by all sorts of people speaking various languages far more than Nigeria. Malaysia have over 3,000 Islands in same manner.

Yorubas would study in Yoruba. Igbos would study in Igbo. Hausas would study in Hausa. E.t.c, e.t.c. The curriculum and syllabus may remain the same. Jehovahs Witnesses are already doing that!!. They publish their Watchtower and Awake magazines in English and simply translate it to more than 500 languages. All the magazines are saying exactly the same thing, but knowledge acquisition would happen naturally to the various nations as it should be.

The origin of English language. Everybody should see these videos, it's under 20 minutes, all.

The evolution of English language.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIzFz9T5rhI
The origin of English language.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEaSxhcns7Y
The history of English language.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njJBw2KlIEo
How languages evolve.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWDKsHm6gTA
Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by adecares(f): 3:00pm On Feb 21, 2017
Agimor:
Oyibos can spend lavishly. I won't even pay 5k for this pangolo phone.
very funny
Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by edudguy(m): 5:29pm On Feb 21, 2017
musicwriter:

If indeed you know the history, you'll know British, French, Spaniards, Portuguese crimes predates that of Hitler.

Britain, under the instruction of Winston Churchill kidnapped more than 200,000 able-bodied Africans and sent them off to Burma during the second world war. After the war, Britain evacuated their soldiers and abandoned Africans in Asia to their fate.

Britain killed more than 10 million Zulus, Tutzis, and other South African tribes taking their gold, taking their lands and enslaving them up till the early 90's.

Britain exterminated over 8 million black population in Australia taking over their lands and properties.

Britain, France, Spaniards, Portuguese exterminated more than 10 million native Americans who were in America before them.

At a time when Germany was withdrawing from exploitation of Africans in the late 1800's, Britain and France escalated slavery, taking more than 200 million Africans to slavery and selling them off to their plantations in the Americas and other parts of the world.

In the second world war the US threw and atomic bomb to Japan killing over 1 million people at once.

And you are talking about Hitler?
I am saying 'A' you are saying 'B' all I am saying is that Hitler was evil I did not compare the two to know which is worse...These countries were evil, I do not disagree but for you to say Hitler was an Angel?
Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by musicwriter(m): 5:52pm On Feb 21, 2017
edudguy:
I am saying 'A' you are saying 'B' all I am saying is that Hitler was evil I did not compare the two to know which is worse...These countries were evil, I do not disagree but for you to say Hitler was an Angel?

Neither did I say Hitler was an angel. But, that when you compare the crimes of the nations accusing Hitler of evil, you'll realize Hitler's crime pales in comparison.
Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by wasspord: 6:04pm On Feb 22, 2017
SirWere:
wassprod, 
Salute to you sir. Indeed I'm merely a novice in the study of world history and would love to learn more. 

> Like I said earlier, we are all students of history it's only a fool that would think he/she knows anything at all about History. The best you can do is just narrow it down. As much as I would love to say I know a lot about the Axis powers (Germany especially) during WW2, I know almost next to nothing about what went on in the North African front with the Afrika Korps or whatever Mussolini was doing in Ethopia or Greece and so forth, what happened on the Western Front, he'll even some of what went on the Eastern front too. 

Uhmm, Japan fought with China, China fought with Japan, Isn't it rather a matter of semantics

> Yes, its all semantics but if only you would you call the absolute annihilation of Samuel Peter's boxing career by Vitali Klitschko a fight. Like you said, China was and still is scared by the memories of the War. Poor China was on the defensive, resulting to guerrilla warfare and other non asymmetrical warfare tactics. The Japanese killed their men, raped their women, then used them as in vivo laboraties for all sorts of gruesome experiments similar if not worse than that of their German counterparts spearheaded by Dr. Josef Mengele. Just google 'rape of Nanking' and 'Unit 731' to see for yourself. That is not your typical fight, a typical fight would be what the British had with the Germans: Prisoners of War were treated with dignity, allowed to write letters to their loved ones and most importantly they were not kept in concentration/labor camps. 

The feud between Japan and China had been going for a while and is still present today, although in muted form(s) [conflict over islands and such].

> very much true Sir, If you recall, the word 'Kamikaze' which now means suicide attack (by a bomb-loaded plane) actually had origins back to the failed Mongol-Chinese invasion of their Island, while the Ships were making way to the Island, a 'divine wind'  (that is the actual translation of Kamikaze in japanese) which in fact was a typhoon destroyed the Mongol-Chinese fleet thus saving the Island from being under (Mongol-)Chinese control. Just like the winds saved England from the Spanish Armada during the 80 years war.

Anyway, the point I was trying to make there was that Other countries has had it worse than us and yet have overcome so much..[/qoute]

> Exactly. We are one the same page here.

And mind you, it was Japan who invaded Chinese in the Last World War not vice-versa. in fact, the first Sino-Japanese war ended with China losing a lot of territory to Japan.

>Yes. But saying the Chinks fought the Japs makes it seem as though they were the 
instigators. Now if you'd said 'fought against' that'll be different. During the Mongol-Chinese invasion of Japan, it was the Japs who were the underdogs and the same goes for the case of Japan during the Russo-Japanse war of 1904, the Japs were the underdogs, fighting (and actually won)  against the Russian Empire over Manchuria.

Also, reading your write-up; you seem to allude the rise of Communism in Europe to Jews; a mistaken impression, I believe

> No.Not at all. Remember that Karl Marx, the father of communism (author of the Das Kapital and Communist Manifesto) was Jewish. The first foothold of Communism was in Russia after the Bolshevist revolution that eventually led to the USSR was led by Jewish revolutionaries (Lenin was part Jewish, Trotsky was jewish, Yakov Sverdlov of the 'Red Terror' fame was Jewish too, it was Stalin that wasn't - Georgian). Also the (failed) communist revolution that led to the civil war of 1919 in Germany was led mostly by Jews. Chairman Mao had many Jewish friends/advisers.
Even till now, you still see the jews pushing for multiculturalism and other features of Communism. Bernie Sanders (a jew) was a typical example of this with his "Tax the Rich, Free education for everyone" and other anti-capitalist campaign rhetoric unlike Hillary who only claimed to support free education after Sanders conceded and then we saw her true positions when Wikileaks leaked her Goldman Sachs paid speeches. I want you do something, next time you see an Opinion article on say CNN or Huffington Post or Washington Post or any news website pushing for multiculturalism, check his/her ancestry/religion and I can stake it with you that 7/10 it'll be Jewish. 

Gaara101:
My last question wasn't well put out though. music.writer said that Germany was the most powerful force in Europe in the 1920's, hence my question. The rearmament started sometime in the late 20's after their major hyper inflation. Its kind of hard to imagine that they built a very strong military by the end of the decade. The 30's was their year, it certainly wasn't the 20's.
> Greeting to you too. I probably didn't read in between the lines but i feel he meant the most powerful just right up before the outbreak of both WW1 and WW2. Anyway,  I want to believe Germany had a better (in fact)Army and Armoured Corps than the French and British, but definitely not a better Navy than the Brits (except for their U-Boats) and probably a slightly better Air force than the Brits (well, until the Brits developed Radar tech)

[quote author=Gaara101 post=53910280]
The fact that Germany shortly before WW2 was stronger than Germany(Prussia) under von Bismarck has never really occurred to me. Its also quite shocking.
I just have a question.

> Bros, Abeg no talk say na from my mouth you hear am o! Like I said, I retracted that utterance and struck the text through. Otto Von Bismark actually achieved his goals unlike Hilter, Unified Germany and defeated  the French under Napoleon Bonaparte.

Gaara101:

What's your say on the 'Appeasement' by Neville Chamberlain? He had good plans but having good plans ain't enough. I look forward to an epistle.  smiley

>Not that I've read much about it, so take my opinion with a pinch of salt. Remember that Hilter was actually respected and admired internationally prior to WW2. He was once TIME magazine's Person of the Year, Responsible for turning Germany over from its post-WW1 ruins building Autobahns and stuff, Hosted a succesful Olympic Games. So the Brits and even Stalin didn't want to ruffle feathers over 'trifle' matters like when He began his 'Anschluss'. Remember he also had a non-aggression pact with Russia too around this time. So, with each of his 'Anschluss' antics he grew bolder each time until the Brits felt the invasion of Poland was the last straw.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
wassprod, after doing a through research so far on the Sino-japanese war, I think you're wrong to say the chinese started the whole brouhaha or japan did.

Both sides had always been fighting over each other, it's wrong to say China were the instigators.

And mind you, the events leading to Japan invading China in WWII clearly show Japan to be the instigators.

And you're right, Japan fought dirty. Very dirty.

They slaughtered Chinese people en masse, burnt villages, left a trail of destruction, sacked and destroyed towns as they went all along... No, Japan was seriously in the wrong.

As for your claims that Jews founded communism, that's quite......controversial.

Yes, Marx was a jew but I doubt his jewish consciousness came into play while writing The Communist Manifesto.

Yes Lenin was part- Jewish but he didn't regard himself as a jew. Infact, technically Lenin wasn't a Jew. "Jewishness" comes from the maternal side of the family; and Lenin's mother was a Russian-German citizen.

In any case, Lenin wasn't really a bad guy to me, despite all the "evils" grin

And need I remind you, Fanni Kaplan was a full blooded Jew and yet shot Lenin in a failed attempt to bring back democracy.

And need I remind you there are jews like Winston Churchill, Benjamin Disraeli who were definitely NOT communists

In any case, Communism ain't that bad nah.

My humble opinion.
Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by Betsee: 2:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
olaezebala:
na Trump suppose buy am
How are you sure it was'nt Trump that made the discreet call. I think its trump
Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by justflow1(m): 4:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
can it call heaven? Oyinbo and their lavish way of spending about 115million naira hmmmmm
Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by musicwriter(m): 5:05pm On Mar 15, 2017
Gaara101:
I just have a question.
What's your say on the 'Appeasement' by Neville Chamberlain? He had good plans but having good plans ain't enough. I look forward to an epistle. smiley

This may be a dead thread but below you can see a British historian echoing all I said here about German's greatness. Germany has always been ahead in Europe ever since after the Greeks and Rome. See what the narator (a British professor of history) have to say about Germany from 5:41 to 6:17 and 8:35 to 8:43.

World war 1 documentary by BBC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2DLybNYta4
Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
musicwriter:

This may be a dead thread but below you can see a British historian echoing all I said here about German's greatness. Germany has always been ahead in Europe ever since after the Greeks and Rome. See what the narator (a British professor of history) have to say about Germany from 5:41 to 6:17 and 8:35 to 8:43.

World war 1 documentary by BBC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2DLybNYta4

OK bro, I'll watch it and get back to you.u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Takes Photo In A Ghana-Must-Go Bag / Etisalat Unlimited Blackberrybisnow Cost #1000 / Things You Can Do With An OTG Cable On Any Android Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.