Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

The Break - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Break (409 Views)

The Break / After The Break Up... / SEX Tape Of Nicki And Meek That Caused The Break Up 18+ (download Clip) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Break by LxgIncrediboy(m): 5:17pm On Feb 20, 2017
This was supposed to be my final chapter to the previous stories, The Arrest and Jail. I had initially written the triology in 2014 but didn't really like the final piece and I didn't save it. So I'm rewriting it with an additional chapter... oops did I fail to mention I actually accidentally BC'ed the erotic part to the mum of one of the Characters in my story, the reaction tho... 'This why you should never have 'Families' on social media.' I was going to say I'm writing this due to popular demand just to stroke my ego -I'm actually writing this as a deal i made with a friend (I like to call "The Miracle of New year Eve"wink made a wager if I complete the story she'd have to pick up singing which is a dream for her but she had embarrassed herself infront of a Mass choir when she was Thirteen and I guess scared for life. Don't get it twisted she has a cracked voice but her strong vocals resonates something within my soul reminds me of Sia and I asked she listen to Sia Bird Set Free wishing she gets the subtle message imbedded in the song(voice) and lyrics. I hope you enjoy reading this half as much I enjoyed writing it for it, So sit back and engage your imagination...
Before I begin feel free to share, Like, reply and quote... Also in the pipeline are two projects... Escapades of Nysc and Puppy Love.

The Break
I was held behind the counter, was not allowed to stand or stretch my legs. The Commander came back with an officer and was busy playing Good cop Bad cop. All I could think of was I would share the same bathroom with strangers; what if I drop the soap?! Chuks and Diogo had rejoined us. I was called upon, I stood up and followed the officer to the side of the building where he order me to sit on the floor, I complied without resistance or hesitation.
To be continued.

(1) (Reply)

Abeg Oh!!! Nairaland Users Help Me And Click On This Post!!! Please Oh!!! / Pay Sharpenly / Man Marries 2 Woman Same Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.