Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

After The Break Up... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After The Break Up... (1637 Views)

Ever Been In A Relationship And U Didn't Regret The Break Up? / Girl Arrested For Calling Ex-boyfriend More Than 27,000 Times After Break Up / Is Break Up Sex Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After The Break Up... by Successdude(m): 3:33pm On Feb 26, 2018
I just broke up with her 3 days ago and since then, she keeps disrespecting me. The way she responds to my question, doesn't greet me anymore and now gives me things with left hand (which she knows I dislike). But its not that she insults me verbally, but this attitude. How do I go about this ? Do I stop totally talking with her ?
Note: we are in d same department in school...
Re: After The Break Up... by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:36pm On Feb 26, 2018
grin

She's ur ex, so what do u expect ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After The Break Up... by greatnaija01: 3:38pm On Feb 26, 2018
to BREAK means to dissociate, discontinue, disconnect

so what kind of fooul question are u asking. IS IT EVERYONE IN YOUR CLASS U TALK TO?

ABEG dey your lane n move on with your life... it is only when u are jobless or less busy with your book work that you would have time to NOTICE your past.

she is dead n gone, Live your life like she never existed.

#Yorubademon

Successdude:
I just broke up with her 3 days ago and since then, she keeps disrespecting me. The way she responds to my question, doesn't greet me anymore and now gives me things with left hand (which she knows I dislike). But its not that she insults me verbally, but this attitude. How do I go about this ? Do I stop totally talking with her ?
Note: we are in d same department in school...

1 Like

Re: After The Break Up... by dojnr4real: 3:43pm On Feb 26, 2018
Smiles I cherish this line 'she doesn't greet me anymore and now gives me things with left hand'. Don't do that you will hurt yourself the more. Mind you, you don't have control over her. It seems you thought you guys are still dating. She's now EX. grin

1 Like

Re: After The Break Up... by roarik(f): 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
wat did u expect? u just broke up wit her..so u expecting her to greet u..lolz
Re: After The Break Up... by Successdude(m): 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

She's ur ex, so what do u expect ?
Actually the way it happened was that we were friends but as time went, she began to tell me she felt sth for me. We never had any romantic relationship tho but I call her ex cos that's from her angle. Does it mean now, she never respected me before ? What do u think
Re: After The Break Up... by Successdude(m): 3:47pm On Feb 26, 2018
roarik:
wat did u expect? u just broke up wit her..so u expecting her to greet u..lolz
I don't get it the way you mean. But its not a fight. I can't be avoiding sum1 cos she is an ex; y must she do this ?
Re: After The Break Up... by Successdude(m): 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2018
dojnr4real:
Smiles I cherish this line 'she doesn't greet me anymore and now gives me things with left hand'. Don't do that you will hurt yourself the more. Mind you, you don't have control over her. It seems you thought you guys are still dating. She's now EX. grin
I have issues keeping enmity with people most especially the female folks.... I don't have the talent for DAT.
Re: After The Break Up... by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2018
Successdude:
Actually the way it happened was that we were friends but as time went, she began to tell me she felt sth for me. We never had any romantic relationship tho but I call her ex cos that's from her angle. Does it mean now, she never respected me before ? What do u think

As u said, u never had romantic relationship with her..SO my question is ...WHY U FEEL SO AFFECTED? embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After The Break Up... by roarik(f): 3:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
Successdude:
I don't get it the way you mean. But its not a fight. I can't be avoiding sum1 cos she is an ex; y must she do this ?
mayb she does nt want anytin to do again,it seem u dnt knw ao much break can hurt abi.d babe is vexing.
Re: After The Break Up... by femolacqua(m): 3:57pm On Feb 26, 2018
Bro can you do one thing for me?, simply move on don't let someone else give you unnecessary headache.
Re: After The Break Up... by Lionessza(f): 3:59pm On Feb 26, 2018
Lol, you sound like control freak . You broke up with her but still expect her to be nice and friendly to you. Are you well ? grin
Re: After The Break Up... by Successdude(m): 4:00pm On Feb 26, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

As u said, u never had romantic relationship with her..SO my question is ...WHY U FEEL SO AFFECTED? embarassed

cos we were really good friends... As in I was dis kind of shy n so reserved guy. She really helped me boost my morale and I too, gave her advice as to her life. She grew up in a single parent home, with her mom. So I was like a fada or broad and she was to me as an elder sister. The connection was too familiar. The thing is, I really can't define correctly how dis friendship was. U must hav been in dis kind of friendship that wen you begin to explain it, u realise u can't really explain such : the sacrifices, support, gossips, secrets
Re: After The Break Up... by Successdude(m): 4:03pm On Feb 26, 2018
Lionessza:
Lol, you sound like control freak . You broke up with her but still expect her to be nice and friendly to you. Are you well ? grin
I can b commanding sometimes honestly, but not disrespectfully. I didn't put up this thread to be asked if I am well....don't abuse me
Re: After The Break Up... by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 26, 2018
It is quite obvious she hasn't gotten over you, She is showing the other side of the passion and affection she showed you while you were together.

So give her time, it will pass

Although, I have this funny feeling that you haven't gotten over her either because you cared so much about her to create a topic about her.

Your story resembles that of a couple having a fight grin
Re: After The Break Up... by Lionessza(f): 4:07pm On Feb 26, 2018
Successdude:
I can b commanding sometimes honestly, but not disrespectfully. I didn't put up this thread to be asked if I am well....don't abuse me

Lol, I'm not abusing you but your post is ridiculous. You break up with someone and expect them to continue smiling with you? It doesn't work that way. Get over yourself.
Re: After The Break Up... by Successdude(m): 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2018
femolacqua:
Bro can you do one thing for me?, simply move on don't let someone else give you unnecessary headache.
OK bro... Tnx

1 Like

Re: After The Break Up... by Successdude(m): 4:15pm On Feb 26, 2018
greiboy:
It is quite obvious she hasn't gotten over you, She is showing the other side of the passion and affection she showed you while you were together.

Although, I have this funny feeling that you haven't gotten over her either because you cared so much about her to create a topic about her.

yes, I didn't say I was hundred percent gotten over her. That's y I still care to notice her attitude. But I maintain the breakup should be and remain. However don't want enmity. I can't do dat
Re: After The Break Up... by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 26, 2018
Successdude:
yes, I didn't say I was hundred percent gotten over her. That's y I still care to notice her attitude. But I maintain the breakup should be and remain. However don't want enmity. I can't do dat
You see!!

You are both going through emotions at the moment i.e. you don't want her back and she doesn't want to see you.

I believe you need to give yourself time.
Re: After The Break Up... by izaray(f): 4:20pm On Feb 26, 2018
greiboy:

Seconded, my thoughts too grin

1 Like

Re: After The Break Up... by Successdude(m): 4:22pm On Feb 26, 2018
greiboy:
You see!!

You are both going through emotions at the moment i.e. you don't want her back and she doesn't want to see you.

I believe you need to give yourself time.
as in wat u advice I do. I don't want my conscience to blame me.
Re: After The Break Up... by Successdude(m): 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2018
izaray:
Seconded, my thoughts too grin
thirded.... Abeg wats yur advice now
Re: After The Break Up... by donstan18: 4:25pm On Feb 26, 2018
Successdude:

Are you normal atall?

You broke up with your girlfriend and you are asking what you should do?

Must you do something?
Seems she disvirgined you.
Re: After The Break Up... by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 26, 2018
Successdude:
Like one lady poster pointed out earlier, you cannot control her reactions.

You have taken your decision not to go back to the relationship, So let her feel how she wants to feel.

You just have to wait till she recovers.
Re: After The Break Up... by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 26, 2018
donstan18:

Are you normal atall?
You broke up with your girlfriend and you are asking what you should do?

Must you do something? Seems she disvirgined you.
grin grin
This guy is a clown
Re: After The Break Up... by donstan18: 4:35pm On Feb 26, 2018
greiboy:
grin grin

This guy is a clown

Yea nh grin

He's just doing what some ladies does when being separated from the guy that disvirgined them.

Must you do something after breakup?

1 Like

Re: After The Break Up... by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:37pm On Feb 26, 2018
Successdude:

You never had any romantic relationship...so what was the breaking up all about?
Re: After The Break Up... by izaray(f): 4:38pm On Feb 26, 2018
Successdude:
thirded.... Abeg wats yur advice now
shocked If truely she is your ex, then cut every communication with her for now. But if you still have feelings for her, which seems obvious, then invite her ove rand sort things out with her...

Life is too short to worry about everything my dear.
Re: After The Break Up... by Successdude(m): 4:38pm On Feb 26, 2018
greiboy:
Like one lady poster pointed out earlier, you cannot control her reactions.

You have taken your decision not to go back to the relationship, So let her feel how she wants to feel.

You just have to wait till she recovers.

thanks bro

1 Like

Re: After The Break Up... by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 26, 2018
donstan18:

Yea nh grin

He's just doing what some ladies does when being separated from the guy that disvirgined them.

Must you do something after breakup?
cheesy grin
Re: After The Break Up... by Successdude(m): 4:39pm On Feb 26, 2018
izaray:
shocked If truely she is your ex, then cut every communication with her for now. But if you still have feelings for her, which seems obvious, then invite her ove rand sort things out with her...

Life is too short to worry about everything my dear.
OK thanks

1 Like

Re: After The Break Up... by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:40pm On Feb 26, 2018
Successdude:
cos we were really good friends... As in I was dis kind of shy n so reserved guy. She really helped me boost my morale and I too, gave her advice as to her life. She grew up in a single parent home, with her mom. So I was like a fada or broad and she was to me as an elder sister. The connection was too familiar. The thing is, I really can't define correctly how dis friendship was. U must hav been in dis kind of friendship that wen you begin to explain it, u realise u can't really explain such : the sacrifices, support, gossips, secrets

Let me get this right...your supposed relationship was in actual fact, a boy/girl friendship. So, why the breakup ? You don't want to be friends with her anymore? Since you claim it was nothing romantic.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Poses Nude To Celebrate 27th Birthday / Incestuous Family Found Living Together On A Farm / Identical Twin Sisters Pregnant Same Time And Gave Birth Same Time(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.