Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,587 members, 7,955,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:29 PM

Ekweremadu Set To Join APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu Set To Join APC (3237 Views)

Gabriel Suswam Set To Join APC / Senator Hope Uzodinma, 34 State Chairmen Of Sheriff's Faction Of PDP Join APC / Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekweremadu Set To Join APC by Trumpism: 5:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
Following the gale of defection from PDP to APC in the Southeast, rumours making round in Enugu indicated that the Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu may join APC in the coming days.

Attempts to confirm the story from his Media Adviser, Mr. Uche Anichukwu on his Globam Mobile Number was not successful as the aid arrogantly bounced several calls made to his line.

I will still post an update if the arrogant media aid eventually picks his call.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Set To Join APC by Onwardvic(m): 5:52pm On Feb 20, 2017
They can keep on rotating

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Set To Join APC by omenkaLives(m): 5:57pm On Feb 20, 2017
Op must be a LiePob Yoot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu Set To Join APC by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 5:59pm On Feb 20, 2017
grin when PDP wan take back naija come 2019 grin

5 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Set To Join APC by ipobarecriminals: 5:59pm On Feb 20, 2017
sad
Re: Ekweremadu Set To Join APC by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 20, 2017
Dey Want To Become At All Cost
Re: Ekweremadu Set To Join APC by thinkdip(m): 6:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
sauxeee
Re: Ekweremadu Set To Join APC by Kingsley1000(m): 7:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
grin when PDP wan take back naija come 2019 grin
god forbid
Re: Ekweremadu Set To Join APC by paschu: 7:53pm On Feb 20, 2017
Only an insane person or a total stranger would mistakenly refer to Uche as an arrogant person.

If you were smart you would have known that Ekweremmadu aready made it clear that it's only the hungry politicians that decamp to APC.

Trumpism:
Following the gale of defection from PDP to APC in the Southeast, rumours making round in Enugu indicated that the Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu may join APC in the coming days.

Attempts to confirm the story from his Media Adviser, Mr. Uche Anichukwu on his Globam Mobile Number was not successful as the aid arrogantly bounced several calls made to his line.

I will still post an update if the arrogant media aid eventually picks his call.

6 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Set To Join APC by APCHaram: 7:54pm On Feb 20, 2017
The kind of heavy rebuttal that will greet APC zombies from the desk of Ekeramadu's lawyer is preparing for SANS panel.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Set To Join APC by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
APCHaram:
The kind of heavy rebuttal that will greet APC zombies from the desk of Ekeramadu's lawyer is preparing for SANS panel.
Re: Ekweremadu Set To Join APC by ProudArewa: 8:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
paschu:
Only an insane person or a total stranger would mistakenly refer to Uche as an arrogant person.

If you were smart you would have known that Ekweremmadu aready made it clear that it's only the hungry politicians that decamp to APC.

don't take those flat head politicians serious.....this was how most of them insulted Apc calling Apc an islamic, amala and ewedu party etc but now most of them are already in Apc
Re: Ekweremadu Set To Join APC by timecapsule: 9:34pm On Feb 20, 2017
Only insane person will enter motor that fail brake. APC is the worst party i have ever seen. Stop canvasing for member.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Set To Join APC by paschu: 9:54pm On Feb 20, 2017
What exactly are you talking about? undecided undecided

ProudArewa:
don't take those flat head politicians serious.....this was how most of them insulted Apc calling Apc an islamic, amala and ewedu party etc but now most of them are already in Apc
Re: Ekweremadu Set To Join APC by ourema(f): 10:03pm On Feb 20, 2017
False
Re: Ekweremadu Set To Join APC by Trumpism: 10:59pm On Feb 20, 2017
Stop pretending that you are not arrogant. Trumpism knows you very well. What you mean by insane or total stranger is some one who refuse to do your inglorious bidden. You think every one will join you to insult politicians who pose threat to your boss?

You and your boss knows nothing beyond insult. How did your boss rose in the first place?

How has he treated Chimaroke Nnamani who brought him out from obscurity.

If you try Trumpism, Trumpism will Trump you because I know all your antics. If you want media war, I will give you and your boss a run for your money. You can tell those you give peanuts to attack me, but note it that any attack on me, I will expose you and your boss. Try me and see. Your boss resorted to name calling because he has been outsmarted ahead of 2019. You better go and face your new job in Ohaneze Ndi Igbo. Trumpism called you to confirm a story, but you messed thinking every one is the media guys posted to NASS who you harase. If you try me, I will deal with you.

paschu:

Re: Ekweremadu Set To Join APC by paschu: 11:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
You are really dumber than I thought. shocked shocked

So you can't even make a simple sentence coherent, yet for some insane reasons you think you're a match to a seasoned public administrator and media professional in the calibre of Uche?

Dude, you seriously need to see a psychiatrist ASAP.

Trumpism:
Stop pretending that you are not arrogant. Trumpism knows you very well. What you mean by insane or total stranger is some one who refuse to do your inglorious bidden. You think every one will join you to insult politicians who pose threat to your boss?

You and your boss knows nothing beyond insult. How did your boss rose in the first place?

How has he treated Chimaroke Nnamani who brought him out from obscurity.

If you try Trumpism, Trumpism will Trump you because I know all your antics. If you want media war, I will give you and your boss a run for your money. You can tell those you give peanuts to attack me, but note it that any attack on me, I will expose you and your boss. Try me and see. Your boss resorted to name calling because he has been outsmarted ahead of 2019. You better go and face your new job in Ohaneze Ndi Igbo. Trumpism called you to confirm a story, but you messed thinking every one is the media guys posted to NASS who you harase. If you try me, I will deal with you.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Set To Join APC by adadike281(f): 2:05am On Feb 21, 2017
let Ekwerenmadu and UCHE be o. Paschu, pls don't mind them. we have not met but am truly humbled by ur humility. Each time I send SMS across, u have always replied in d most gracious way . God bless u. Trumpism, abeg no be fight. if they didn't pick your call, kindly send a msg.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Set To Join APC by Trumpism: 5:49am On Feb 21, 2017
A kettle calling pot black.

I have seen many of your press releases. There lack lexis and structure.

Engage me on issues and not insult. A wombless parasitical human being like you.

It's only in Nigeria that elevated thugs like you can call themselves a Journalist. Like I said, don't get me provoked because I can destroy you in a second because I know all the skeletons you have in hidden places.

A Misogynistic and tribalistic fellow like you.

paschu:
You are really dumber than I thought. shocked shocked

So you can't even make a simple sentence coherent, yet for some insane reasons you think you're a match to a seasoned public administrator and media professional in the calibre of Uche?

Dude, you seriously need to see a psychiatrist ASAP.

Re: Ekweremadu Set To Join APC by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:32am On Feb 21, 2017
omenkaLives:
Op must be a LiePob Yoot.
See as u dey pray make d news be true,but Ekweremadu can't be involved with Apc
Re: Ekweremadu Set To Join APC by electronicsbody: 7:32am On Feb 21, 2017
Lol

Meanwhile, UPS I use as inverter up for sale..

1500va..
Has the capacity to get its power doubled, up to 3000va, with less than N5000
*I can do dat for you*

24volts system, pure sine wave
Konga/ Jumia's cost: N40000
My cost: N22000

Please check my signature for my number and picture

Thanks..
Re: Ekweremadu Set To Join APC by paschu: 7:56am On Feb 21, 2017
Sister please don't mind that nut case. By the way I am not Uche Anichukwu. It's only that confused kid with a weed-infested-mind called trumpism that thinks otherwise cheesy

adadike281:
let Ekwerenmadu and UCHE be o. Paschu, pls don't mind them. we have not met but am truly humbled by ur humility. Each time I send SMS across, u have always replied in d most gracious way . God bless u. Trumpism, abeg no be fight. if they didn't pick your call, kindly send a msg.
Re: Ekweremadu Set To Join APC by paschu: 8:08am On Feb 21, 2017
Loser. cheesy

You wish you could...

Guess you did not know that Uche was already writing long commentaries for Radio Nigeria as well as crafting sound opinion articles for National Dailies while you were still busy fooling around with girls in public secondary schools, missing classes and shooting smoke of weeds.

Before you spew trash about Uche in a faceless forum I'd advice you to go and find out what got Sen. Ken Nnamani so wowed about Uche - wowed enough to hire and retain the dude (whom you love to hate) as his media aide even as the SP.

Go figure...

Trumpism:
A kettle calling pot black.D
I have seen many of your press releases. There lack lexis and structure.

Engage me on issues and not insult. A wombless parasitical human being like you.

It's only in Nigeria that elevated thugs like you can call themselves a Journalist. Like I said, don't get me provoked because I can destroy you in a second because I know all the skeletons you have in hidden places.

A Misogynistic and tribalistic fellow like you.

Re: Ekweremadu Set To Join APC by Kingsley1000(m): 8:41am On Feb 21, 2017
best ekwerenmadu can do for himself is to join apc
Re: Ekweremadu Set To Join APC by loopmangoat(m): 10:56am On Feb 21, 2017
Mischief makers at work
Ekweremadu can never join that hopeless bastard and ret.arded party called apshit

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Set To Join APC by Trumpism: 11:02am On Feb 21, 2017
Since you know that I know you very well down to your root in Nkanu and have also admitted that I have suprior knowledge than yourself, I will not bother to expose you again because you are already catching cold.

Your conscience has started judging you and that is why you are bringing Senator Ken Nnamani in to the matter. But, if your conscience tells you, you are wrong, why not tender appology?

How foolish you are, you think you can get the idea of who Trumpism is by bringing Ken Nnamani in to the matter. This has nothing to do with Senator Nnamani.

On the issue of writing sound articles, you only plagiarized other people's work and idea called them sound articles. Example is this one full of undue praises for this woman https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/09/24/nwanneka-ekweremadu-50-pillar-behind-the-big-masquerade/

All I am saying is stop insulting and sponsoring publications that tarnish other people's image while your own.

I'm done with you

paschu:
Loser. cheesy

You wish you could...

Guess you did not know that Uche was already writing long commentaries for Radio Nigeria as well as crafting sound opinion articles for National Dailies while you were still busy fooling around with girls in public secondary schools, missing classes and shooting smoke of weeds.

Before you spew trash about Uche in a faceless forum I'd advice you to go and find out what got Sen. Ken Nnamani so wowed about Uche - wowed enough to hire and retain the dude (whom you love to hate) as his media aide even as the SP.

Go figure...

Re: Ekweremadu Set To Join APC by paschu: 11:19am On Feb 21, 2017
Quit smoking cannabies young man. That disgusting habit has rendered you so incoherent and delusional.

[s]
Trumpism:
Since you know that I know you very well down to your root in Nkanu and have also admitted that I have suprior knowledge than yourself, I will not bother to expose you again because you are already catching cold.

Your conscience has started judging you and that is why you are bringing Senator Ken Nnamani in to the matter. But, if your conscience tells you, you are wrong, why not tender appology?

How foolish you are, you think you can get the idea of who Trumpism is by bringing Ken Nnamani in to the matter. This has nothing to do with Senator Nnamani.

On the issue of writing sound articles, you only plagiarized other people's work and idea called them sound articles. Example is this one full of undue praises for this woman https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/09/24/nwanneka-ekweremadu-50-pillar-behind-the-big-masquerade/

All I am saying is stop insulting and sponsoring publications that tarnish other people's image while your own.

I'm done with you

[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Secretly On Nairaland / Breaking:Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Captured Nigerian Army Soldiers / 2023 Presidency: Buhari Has Agreed Power Should Return To South – Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.