Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) (41354 Views)

Almajiris: Rejected By Parents, Scorned By Society & Abused By Politicians / Cat Found In Bonnet Of Car Killed In Lagos, Accused Of Being A 'Witch' (Pictures / Kenyan Pastor With Mysterious Skin Disease Rejected By Parents (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by leslie12345: 5:34pm On Feb 22, 2017
Thanks for posting this,but I need more information on how to get to her, I know you are in Nnewi but can you give a detailed description so as to make this journey easier for someone .I joined nairaland today on reading this mail posted by you......Thanks

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by sod09(m): 5:34pm On Feb 22, 2017
dis one weak me oo... if she's a witch wit dis ill treatment she would av killed them by now

2 Likes

Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by MuyiRano(m): 5:34pm On Feb 22, 2017
Anambra again?
Ok.

1 Like

Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by queencalipso(f): 5:35pm On Feb 22, 2017
#savelittlesarah cry cry

I can't imagine doing this to someone else let alone my own child..

God have mercy

2 Likes

Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by Cmarketer(m): 5:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
I am from Amichi. Can I have the address for the adoption of this child?

3 Likes

Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by ajalawole(m): 5:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
Op, please report to any police station. Some may advice u to take her away, but that is very dangerous cuz her parents my implicate u and i don't trust 9ja, police if u take her to them urself. Just report so as they could come to pick her up
Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by zendy: 5:38pm On Feb 22, 2017
kabrud:
And these are the people who claim to be educated. Just wondering what type of education they are talking about.

Which people are you talking about?
Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by harrygold: 5:39pm On Feb 22, 2017
InsanePsycho:
Only christians are dumb enough to believe in witches undecided

You should not let a sorceress live. (Exodus 22:17 NAB)

The parents are only fulfilling the bible. They are good Christians smiley

your username says its all
Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by omenkaLives(m): 5:39pm On Feb 22, 2017
Pidgin2:
Poverty sad I know someone that will be glad to adopt her if they don't mind.
Ohhhhh! Since it is igbo that is involved, it is poverty. Were this to be just a similar case about a family in the north, all you bigots, especially YOU, would have lumped THE ENTIRE REGION AMD THEIR RELIGION TOGETHER and curse the hell out of them!

Bloody hypocrites. Why dont you go ahead and say it is South East or an Igbo thing?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by khalhokage(m): 5:39pm On Feb 22, 2017
Here

Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by sunnymighty(m): 5:40pm On Feb 22, 2017
NonsoDguru:
I’m a corp. member serving In Nnewi, Anambra. This child (see attached picture) is my neighbor’s kid and she is just 3 years old. Even at this age she has already passed through a lot; her parent thinks she is a witch and the bruises on her face were given to her by her own parents. She gets beaten almost every day and she is malnourished and skinny from starvation. It’s really heartbreaking

This girl, at this age, lives in so much fear of her parents that one day we found her hiding behind the toilet door of the corper’s lodge.

We have talked to her parents, but they still keep beating her up. We are calling on the relevant authorities to come to this girl’s rescue. It is obvious they are trying to gradually kill her. MOD kindly move this to the front page. They live at Nnewi, Anambra. Amichi. NCCF NYSC family house.

Attached to this post is a picture of little Sarah.

Pls go to the Ministry of Women Affairs and ask for the Social Welfare Dept. and make a report there.

1 Like

Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by NonsoDguru: 5:40pm On Feb 22, 2017
anthonyezeoke:
Pls where exactly in Amichi, Amichi is different from Nnewi. Pls find out exactly d place cos am from there.

Amichi, In Nnewi South. Close to Chisco Park. The Obiagu area, NYSC NCCF family House. Just before The Igwe Ezioke Palace

We have reported to the Local Police and they came around the house, but we are afraid they too share the belief of the parents and might not do anything about it

#SaveSarah

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by omenkaLives(m): 5:42pm On Feb 22, 2017
kabrud:
And these are the people who claim to be educated. Just wondering what type of education they are talking about.
You dey mind dem. They are now trying to treat it as an isolated case. Were this to be a similar isolated case either in the SW or North, they would have lumped the entire people of the region together and cursed the living daylight out of them.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by InsanePsycho(m): 5:42pm On Feb 22, 2017
harrygold:
your username says its all

My post too wink
Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 22, 2017
Three years old a witch? Wetin this little girl know for Sarah's sake? Haaaaa. My prayer for you is for God to send you divine helper little girl. You will be great.

Children and the aged are precious in God's eye.

4 Likes

Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by rill: 5:53pm On Feb 22, 2017
dumb parents. If truly the kid was a witch, wouldn't she have killed them already by now, owing to all the malteatments she had suffered from them.

2 Likes

Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by nwabobo: 5:57pm On Feb 22, 2017
NonsoDguru:
I’m a corp. member serving In Nnewi, Anambra. This child (see attached picture) is my neighbor’s kid and she is just 3 years old. Even at this age she has already passed through a lot; her parent thinks she is a witch and the bruises on her face were given to her by her own parents. She gets beaten almost every day and she is malnourished and skinny from starvation. It’s really heartbreaking

This girl, at this age, lives in so much fear of her parents that one day we found her hiding behind the toilet door of the corper’s lodge.

We have talked to her parents, but they still keep beating her up. We are calling on the relevant authorities to come to this girl’s rescue. It is obvious they are trying to gradually kill her. MOD kindly move this to the front page. They live at Nnewi, Anambra. Amichi. NCCF NYSC family house.

Where dp the parents cone from? Are they Amichi indigenes?
Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by theunusualmoon(m): 5:59pm On Feb 22, 2017
hello I just sent you a message via email. please respond. we need to help this girl .

1 Like

Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by Fadedjeans: 6:01pm On Feb 22, 2017
I see some people with no idea on how to help throwing shots at each other. I've just copied the link and forwarded to some online blogs with a lot of followers on instagram. Anyone who knows other popular blogs should do the same. Many people visit their pages and so hopefully people and maybe the appropriate agency get to see her story. Let's make it go viral. For all those active on Twitter and other social media platforms, please do same. There are a lot of kids like her out there that need help.

1 Like

Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by SAMBARRY: 6:01pm On Feb 22, 2017
Some women need to be afflicted with vaginismus so that no penis can penetrate through to have sex with the woman talkless of impregnating her.how can a woman that spent hours in the labour room with her legs hanging in the air pushing gasping and writhing in pains treat a child like an animal and some men too should be rendered impotent or come to the world without a penis.if they don't want a child can't they use contraceptives instead of bringing a child into the world to suffer

Nigerian children in Nigeria chaiii sorry o.we know some animalistic parents have treated you bad.emabinu

Efemena
Kanwuliaextra
Cococandy
Greatgod
Tearoses
Edwife

Come and see some beasts that call themselves parents

1 Like

Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by Karlman: 6:03pm On Feb 22, 2017
NonsoDguru:

We have talked to her parents, but they still keep beating her up. We are calling on the relevant authorities to come to this girl’s rescue. It is obvious they are trying to gradually kill her. MOD kindly move this to the front page.
... and who do you expect to do the reporting for you? pls go and report them at the nearest police station or the police hqts in anambra
Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by Paretomaster(m): 6:04pm On Feb 22, 2017
flattinoes sef!!!!

2 Likes

Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by africanusvu(m): 6:05pm On Feb 22, 2017
[quote author=NonsoDguru post=53895050]I’m a corp. member serving In Nnewi, Anambra. This child (see attached picture) is my neighbor’s kid and she is just 3 years old. Even at this age she has already passed through a lot; her parent thinks she is a witch and the bruises on her face were given to her by her own parents. She gets beaten almost every day and she is malnourished and skinny from starvation. It’s really heartbreaking

We have talked to her parents, but they still keep beating her up. We are calling o .I dnt lik d way u blackmail peple.b4 rushng to social media.be sure.i leave directly oposit where u mentiond at amichi.and there arnt no such thing.corpers house av a gaue.andis always lockd.hw com litle sarah[nkechi] enta and hid under ur toilet.ur landlord is a comunit vig charman.i wil repot dis to d mum today.and d comunity.then.be ready to prov dis
Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by okasebe(m): 6:07pm On Feb 22, 2017
omenkaLives:
Ooooh dear!

So this innocent beautiful child is a suspected Osu according to her mom who happens to be an ipob mother. I bet stupidity and such wanton wickedness would cease once Buhari is gone or when they get their useless country (if they ever will).

What a crying shame.

Ohanaeze would never speak up about barbarism like this since it is them against themselves, this wont make for a good "we are always the victims" propaganda.

Sooner these people realise no one else but themselves are their worst enemies, the better for them. angry

Oga omenka, abeg easy oooo.

I sabi say these ipods dey always look for ur trouble.

Biko forgive them. ..Chai

3 Likes

Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by EmeeNaka: 6:15pm On Feb 22, 2017
Amichi is not Nnewi really
I almost jumped out of my skin.
What's witch? What nonsense!
Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by Badgers14: 6:15pm On Feb 22, 2017
Seun:
Somebody needs to adopt her. That's the only way out. The deluded parents probably won't mind giving her away to get her out of their lives.

That somebody could you be you
Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by akintom(m): 6:15pm On Feb 22, 2017
NonsoDguru:

If this story is true, then i have the following to say;

All that this corper needed to have done, since he/she noticed this criminal act, was to report it at nearest police station, ministry of women and social development etc.

This can be done through anonymous letter (in case the corper is scared of victimization).

To all reading this, you have the responsibility to stand for the weak and the helpless in the society, just find a way to shoulder that responsibility.

Report anyone dehumanizing or victimizing a child or old woman, on the ground of religious delusion, of witchcraft.

Cheers!
Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by M2dX(m): 6:16pm On Feb 22, 2017
too bad ,wish i can help,. angry
Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by stanleyazo(m): 6:16pm On Feb 22, 2017
Na winsh dey born winsh!!! the parents should be brutalized the same way by their neighbors asap.

1 Like

Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by africanusvu(m): 6:17pm On Feb 22, 2017
i am too surprise at dis.my house is oposit amichi corpers lodge.where u mentiond.i knw dis girl.mother name is amara.d litle gal always fight wit he senior emeka.she is already in nursry.corper lodge is abt 5house frm them.and d gate is permanently locd.wonder hw nkechi enters corper toilet to hide.who opend gate 4 her.wel.u ar a corper right.i wil show dis to d comunity dis evenin.then to d igwe.just be sure wat u ar saying cos we must see to the end of dis .i knw d parents.good xtians dat never finds trouble.u cant com to my comunity to serve and start cheap blackmail of inocent peple.we see
Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by hausatoomumu: 6:20pm On Feb 22, 2017
In this case igbostoomumu
Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by frankoben(m): 6:21pm On Feb 22, 2017
I shed tears when I see the spirit of Our Creator depart from some people due to unimaginable things they do with their own hands. WHAT? In the name of creation has a 3 year old done to deserve such cruelty from her supposed parents. Well this is the part where i wholeheartedly support the death penalty for some crimes against humanity. I will continue to pray for the cute little girl, In her short time here on earth, she would probably feel that this world is a cruel place and deep down in her innocent heart she's surely regretting why she was ever born.

Please dear corper do what you have to do for this little innocent child to save her from those savage ogres that call themselves her parents....keep us updated, thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means / Catholic Priests Protest In Akure Over Killing Of Priests In Benue By Herdsmen / Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.