Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:48 AM

3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) (41578 Views)

Almajiris: Rejected By Parents, Scorned By Society & Abused By Politicians / Cat Found In Bonnet Of Car Killed In Lagos, Accused Of Being A 'Witch' (Pictures / Kenyan Pastor With Mysterious Skin Disease Rejected By Parents (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 23, 2017
AT THE OP , has anything changed in the situation since you posted last?
Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by Lordsocrates: 1:30pm On Feb 24, 2017
NonsoDguru:
I’m a corp. member serving In Nnewi, Anambra. This child (see attached picture) is my neighbor’s kid and she is just 3 years old. Even at this age she has already passed through a lot; her parent thinks she is a witch and the bruises on her face were given to her by her own parents. She gets beaten almost every day and she is malnourished and skinny from starvation. It’s really heartbreaking

This girl, at this age, lives in so much fear of her parents that one day we found her hiding behind the toilet door of the corper’s lodge.

We have talked to her parents, but they still keep beating her up. We are calling on the relevant authorities to come to this girl’s rescue. It is obvious they are trying to gradually kill her. MOD kindly move this to the front page. They live at Nnewi, Anambra. Amichi. NCCF NYSC family house.

Attached to this post is a picture of little Sarah.

Non so
Please call +2347033947064
His name is Benjamin Omin
He will help with the abused child Cass
Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by beesmine(f): 2:55pm On Feb 24, 2017
2dugged:
Some people deserve to be childless, geez!
yes you are so right...
Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by datswasup(m): 6:36am On Feb 25, 2017
Hello NonsoDguru, can I get your email address or phone number? Anything to reach you. Please it's urgent
Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 25, 2017
NonsoDguru:

Nnewi, Anambra State

Hey... a lot of people have their hopes riding on this thread so please could you update us...
Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by Mimiebun: 11:25pm On Feb 25, 2017
Hi Nonso, Please can I get your contact I have contacted UNICEF Canada and they refered me to Children's aid society who will get back to me soon. They may need your contact to pursue this story.

Thanks
Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by NonsoDguru: 9:59am On Feb 26, 2017
datswasup:
Hello NonsoDguru, can I get your email address or phone number? Anything to reach you. Please it's urgent

Alright. send me an email to nonsonnamani6@gmail.com
Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by NonsoDguru: 10:06am On Feb 26, 2017
Mimiebun:
Hi Nonso, Please can I get your contact I have contacted UNICEF Canada and they refered me to Children's aid society who will get back to me soon. They may need your contact to pursue this story.

Thanks

Thanks for your help. Here is my email address nonsonnamani6@gmail.com
Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by NonsoDguru: 10:14am On Feb 26, 2017
ehie:
AT THE OP , has anything changed in the situation since you posted last?

#Update On Sarah.

No tangible help have been achieved for the child.

Some of the corp members went to report the case to the Local Government and were treated shabbily.

Meanwhile, somebody went to the child's parents to tell them we posted about the child on Nairaland and Sarah's dad came to threaten the corpers last night, saying he was going to "burn down the corpers". They are also trying to cover up that they beat the child, yesterday they took her to the hospital to treat her wounds.

1 Like

Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by NonsoDguru: 10:15am On Feb 26, 2017
LaylaAli:

Hey... a lot of people have their hopes riding on this thread so please could you update us...

#Update On Sarah.

Some of the corp members went to report the case to the Local Government and were treated shabbily.

Meanwhile, somebody went to the child's parents to tell them we posted about the child on Nairaland and Sarah's dad came to threaten the corpers last night, saying he was going to "burn down the corpers". They are also trying to cover up that they beat the child, yesterday they took her to the hospital to treat her wounds.
Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 26, 2017
NonsoDguru:

#Update On Sarah.

Please continue to look for help for the little girl. I would say stop using her pictures and the fact that you're a corper and research charities and keep reporting the parents if you notice any more injuries on the child.

The blessing that has come from this is that they now know that they're being watched and the child will be better looked after I hope. You should be very proud of your courage to stand up for an innocent baby. Well done hun!

2 Likes

Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 26, 2017
That's extremely sad that nothing can be done
Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 26, 2017
NonsoDguru:
I’m a corp. member serving In Nnewi, Anambra. This child (see attached picture) is my neighbor’s kid and she is just 3 years old. Even at this age she has already passed through a lot; her parent thinks she is a witch and the bruises on her face were given to her by her own parents. She gets beaten almost every day and she is malnourished and skinny from starvation. It’s really heartbreaking

This girl, at this age, lives in so much fear of her parents that one day we found her hiding behind the toilet door of the corper’s lodge.

We have talked to her parents, but they still keep beating her up. We are calling on the relevant authorities to come to this girl’s rescue. It is obvious they are trying to gradually kill her. MOD kindly move this to the front page. They live at Nnewi, Anambra. Amichi. NCCF NYSC family house.

Attached to this post is a picture of little Sarah.
they say the police rescued her and arrested her parents
Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by Fadedjeans: 9:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
NonsoDguru:

#Update On Sarah.

Hey, I just saw somewhere on instagram that the police in Anambra have rescued the child. They're in police custody now. Apparently the child had some mental issues which the parents mistook for witchcraft. The baby is in the hospital and is being taken care of. Thank you for notifying the public about the issue. She's safe now. Check instablog9ja for more info.
Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by edwife(f): 9:06pm On Mar 03, 2017
SAMBARRY:
Some women need to be afflicted with vaginismus so that no penis can penetrate through to have sex with the woman talkless of impregnating her.how can a woman that spent hours in the labour room with her legs hanging in the air pushing gasping and writhing in pains treat a child like an animal and some men too should be rendered impotent or come to the world without a penis.if they don't want a child can't they use contraceptives instead of bringing a child into the world to suffer

Nigerian children in Nigeria chaiii sorry o.we know some animalistic parents have treated you bad.emabinu

Efemena
Kanwuliaextra
Cococandy
Greatgod
Tearoses
Edwife

Come and see some beasts that call themselves parents

How are you doing? longtime no read gringrin

Lol, I can't for the life of me find anything that will express my disgust towards Africans stupidity, like it's not even funny anymore.
The abuse of religion in this part of the world is outrageous. It's a pity!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by NonsoDguru: 8:10pm On Mar 04, 2017
#Update On Sarah

Her parents have recently reduced the way they beat her.

However, someone tried to do a cover up of the story by telling the media, Linda Ikeji's Blog to be precise, that Sarah is mentally challenged and that the parents of the child has been arrested. All this is a lie. Linda Ikeji later updated this on her blog informing people that that particular tip off was a lie.

Also, the parents were interviewed by social welfare. Although they beat her from time to time, it is not as before. They are now careful with the way they treat the child. The girl is still skinny though. We are watching to make sure this improvement continues

2 Likes

Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by delishpot: 6:24pm On Mar 05, 2017
Na wa. So even the government of her state can not help her? Later they will say Nigeria is for all of us when they want votes and human shields. where is her own share of Nigeria?
Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:27am On May 17, 2017
what is the update on little sarah

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo Laments 'Level Of Nudity' In Weddings / Pastor Elis Apologizes For Groping Ariana Grande's Boobs At Aretha's Funeral / Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.