Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,164 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Mogbe!!!!.....she Wanted It Skin To Skin, Then This Happened - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mogbe!!!!.....she Wanted It Skin To Skin, Then This Happened (3642 Views)

He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. / She Wanted It Badly This Night And He Gave It To Her In A Sweet Hot Way (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mogbe!!!!.....she Wanted It Skin To Skin, Then This Happened by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
so, that wa Hw I met dis lady o....had constant chatting on fb Nd WhatsApp,xo I decided to hook up wit ha....fixed d date to b valentines day(man no get babe na)...on getting to mah hauz we talked a little bit so i took ha out,spent sumtym togeda,did small shopping(very small o)...den we came back home (time to eat d kitten)...
had to use "protection" o cos me no wnt get any form of STD even give ha belle self...after 5mins of hitting d hole.. omo...d gal kum provoke o...said I should go skin...I refused o,BT she insisted(hmm...na u get d PR**q?)...hmm DAT was hw dis gal got angry Nd decided to leave o...jxt because of skin/skin ratio o...xo my question nw is...wats gals obsession wit skin/skin ratio sef? undecided
Re: Mogbe!!!!.....she Wanted It Skin To Skin, Then This Happened by georgeben205(m): 6:46pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ask za oza room candidates.

4 Likes

Re: Mogbe!!!!.....she Wanted It Skin To Skin, Then This Happened by optional1(f): 6:47pm On Feb 20, 2017
Valentine testimony finally arrive....

More testimony please...

1 Like

Re: Mogbe!!!!.....she Wanted It Skin To Skin, Then This Happened by Splinz(m): 6:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
Simple. Sex was originally designed for skin to skin, not rubber to skin. cool

1 Like

Re: Mogbe!!!!.....she Wanted It Skin To Skin, Then This Happened by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
optional1:
Valentine testimony finally arrive....

More testimony please...

u say? undecided.......

seems u like it skin to skin alsogrin
Re: Mogbe!!!!.....she Wanted It Skin To Skin, Then This Happened by optional1(f): 6:52pm On Feb 20, 2017
calmeGOBE:

u say?
?

Re: Mogbe!!!!.....she Wanted It Skin To Skin, Then This Happened by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 20, 2017
calmeGOBE:
so, that wa Hw I met dis lady o....had constant chatting on fb Nd WhatsApp,xo I decided to hook up wit ha....fixed d date to b valentines day(man no get babe na)...on getting to mah hauz we talked a little bit so i took ha out,spent sumtym togeda,did small shopping(very small o)...den we came back home (time to eat d kitten)...
had to use "protection" o cos me no wnt get any form of STD even give ha belle self...after 5mins of hitting d hole.. omo...d gal kum provoke o...said I should go skin...I refused o,BT she insisted(hmm...na u get d PR**q?)...hmm DAT was hw dis gal got angry Nd decided to leave o...jxt because of skin/skin ratio o...xo my question nw is...wats gals obsession wit skin/skin ratio sef? undecided
You're scared of skin to skin, yet cds break.

Who are you guys doing sef?.
Re: Mogbe!!!!.....she Wanted It Skin To Skin, Then This Happened by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
Splinz:

xo i should nah gv one mumu gal belle....haba bro grin
Re: Mogbe!!!!.....she Wanted It Skin To Skin, Then This Happened by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 20, 2017
Benita27:

grin I use four
Re: Mogbe!!!!.....she Wanted It Skin To Skin, Then This Happened by Splinz(m): 7:00pm On Feb 20, 2017
calmeGOBE:

xo i should nah gv one mumu gal belle....haba bro grin

There's a second option. Find a twine and tie your d**ck. smiley
Re: Mogbe!!!!.....she Wanted It Skin To Skin, Then This Happened by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 20, 2017
Splinz:

There's a second option. Find a twine and tie your d**ck. smiley
lol...u should try it first
Re: Mogbe!!!!.....she Wanted It Skin To Skin, Then This Happened by RuggedArab: 7:04pm On Feb 20, 2017
Benita27:

How can you have sex with a stranger without protection? Is the guy daft?

3 Likes

Re: Mogbe!!!!.....she Wanted It Skin To Skin, Then This Happened by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 20, 2017
RuggedArab:

How can you have sex with a stranger without protection? Is the guy daft?
But the so called protection doesn't even give a 100% guarantee.
Re: Mogbe!!!!.....she Wanted It Skin To Skin, Then This Happened by nNEOo(m): 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
Benita27:

So you should now kukuma disease yourself angry
Re: Mogbe!!!!.....she Wanted It Skin To Skin, Then This Happened by RuggedArab: 7:35pm On Feb 20, 2017
Benita27:

..... but you know nothing on earth is guaranteed 100%.

Is better you get some percentage of guarantee than nothing.
Re: Mogbe!!!!.....she Wanted It Skin To Skin, Then This Happened by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 20, 2017
nNEOo:

So you should now kukuma disease yourself angry
Why not sleep with who you know her medical record?. Both are not safe.
Re: Mogbe!!!!.....she Wanted It Skin To Skin, Then This Happened by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
RuggedArab:

..... but you know nothing on earth is guaranteed 100%.

Is better you get some percentage of guarantee than nothing.
You guys keep risking your lives for few minutes pleasure.
Re: Mogbe!!!!.....she Wanted It Skin To Skin, Then This Happened by Notime4drama: 7:44pm On Feb 20, 2017
calmeGOBE:
thank Your God bro just go for thanksgiving
Re: Mogbe!!!!.....she Wanted It Skin To Skin, Then This Happened by nNEOo(m): 7:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
Benita27:

Err go
Re: Mogbe!!!!.....she Wanted It Skin To Skin, Then This Happened by bukason212(m): 7:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
enyia! I wu onye goof!
Re: Mogbe!!!!.....she Wanted It Skin To Skin, Then This Happened by RuggedArab: 7:59pm On Feb 20, 2017
Benita27:
You guys keep risking your lives for few minutes pleasure.

Don't say guys; both parties are at risk. Unprotected sex is risky!

That few minutes you call it might be the high point for that day.

Going forward Benita.... Say No to Unprotected Sex! I know girls like it skin - skin.

2 Likes

Re: Mogbe!!!!.....she Wanted It Skin To Skin, Then This Happened by manee2(m): 8:00pm On Feb 20, 2017
Splinz:
,, _ rubber to rubber sef

1 Like

Re: Mogbe!!!!.....she Wanted It Skin To Skin, Then This Happened by RuggedArab: 8:03pm On Feb 20, 2017
Benita27:

Even with her medical report any time we want to have sex I will still use rubbers!

HSE!

1 Like

Re: Mogbe!!!!.....she Wanted It Skin To Skin, Then This Happened by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 20, 2017
RuggedArab:

Even with her medical report any time we want to have sex I will still use rubbers!

HSE!
Hmm, will you be using rubber on your wife?.
Re: Mogbe!!!!.....she Wanted It Skin To Skin, Then This Happened by RuggedArab: 8:08pm On Feb 20, 2017
Benita27:
Hmm, will you be using rubber on your wife?.

No!
She is my WIFE and not any random girl.
Re: Mogbe!!!!.....she Wanted It Skin To Skin, Then This Happened by gabi101(m): 8:38pm On Feb 20, 2017
georgeben205:
Ask za oza room candidates.

lmaoo cheesy
Re: Mogbe!!!!.....she Wanted It Skin To Skin, Then This Happened by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 20, 2017
Notime4drama:
thank Your God bro just go for thanksgiving

Thanksgiving + testimony
Re: Mogbe!!!!.....she Wanted It Skin To Skin, Then This Happened by Annie939(f): 8:53pm On Feb 20, 2017
sex is food
Re: Mogbe!!!!.....she Wanted It Skin To Skin, Then This Happened by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 20, 2017
Annie939:
sex is food

waoh rili??.... lemme b ur plate of jollof rice please
Re: Mogbe!!!!.....she Wanted It Skin To Skin, Then This Happened by dreamwords: 11:36pm On Feb 20, 2017
is sex food?
Re: Mogbe!!!!.....she Wanted It Skin To Skin, Then This Happened by dreamwords: 11:37pm On Feb 20, 2017
Benita27:

good cds hardly break when used properly

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Freind Is Spoiling Me Before Her, I'm Thinkn Of Wat To Do / Fake thread / Ebony Trap Star Unclad Video Leaked To The Internet 18+ Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.