Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Big Brother Naija:kemen And Uriel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Big Brother Naija:kemen And Uriel (1426 Views)

Gifty Exposes Her Breasts In Topless Photos, Uriel Reacts (photos) / Photos Of Kemen And A Man That Got People Talking / Breaking News: Kemen Disqualified From Big Brother Naija Automatically (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Brother Naija:kemen And Uriel by Notime4drama: 7:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
This kemen and uriel dem too like side talk.Just imagine how big brother just fall kemen and marvis hand this evening angry
Re: Big Brother Naija:kemen And Uriel by VitaminB12(m): 8:45pm On Feb 20, 2017
What's the conspiracy all about? Please can you throw more light
Re: Big Brother Naija:kemen And Uriel by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 20, 2017
Notime4drama:
This kemen and uriel dem too like side talk.Just imagine how big brother just fall kemen and marvis hand this evening angry
abeg what did biggie do to kemen was out didnt watch the nomination show
Re: Big Brother Naija:kemen And Uriel by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
Kemene mr big lips,he always feel like the most handsome guy in the house. But choiiiiiiiii girls no gbadun him.I feel for him,nobody want to lipsrsealed u knw cheesy cheesy #Team Bisola Efe and Bally kiss kiss.fuvk kemen grin
Re: Big Brother Naija:kemen And Uriel by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 20, 2017
prettythicksme:
Kemene mr big lips,he always feel like the most handsome guy in the house. But choiiiiiiiii girls no gbadun him.I feel for him,nobody want to lipsrsealed u knw cheesy cheesy #Team Bisola Efe and Bally kiss kiss.fuvk kemen grin
hi dear did u watch the nomation show? Why didnt ese and jon leave today?

What did kemen do?
Who was nomitated this week?
Re: Big Brother Naija:kemen And Uriel by Abbbeyyy(m): 8:52pm On Feb 20, 2017
Kemen fine na

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija:kemen And Uriel by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
judefcc:

What did kemen do?
Sorry not in the mood give ans to your questions,u can check Tv/movies section for bbn updates.Thanks.
Re: Big Brother Naija:kemen And Uriel by Everblazinggg(f): 9:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
judefcc:

What did kemen do?

Jon and Ese are fake housemates so they can't leave.
Re: Big Brother Naija:kemen And Uriel by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 20, 2017
Everblazinggg:

Jon and Ese are fake housemates so they can't leave.
i know but biggie told jon that they would leave today in their dairy session this morning
Re: Big Brother Naija:kemen And Uriel by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
prettythicksme:
Sorry not in the mood give ans to your questions,u can check Tv/movies section for bbn updates.Thanks.
there is a polite way to talk , whats ure not in the mood? Abeg get lost , if its stupid question you would be in the mood
Re: Big Brother Naija:kemen And Uriel by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
judefcc:
there is a polite way to talk , whats ure not in the mood? Abeg get lost , if its stupid question you would be in the mood
I knw u will insult me,not surprised tho.Na u kuku carry urself quote me,didnt beg u to do so.So dey ur lane plsssss!
Re: Big Brother Naija:kemen And Uriel by datyrone(m): 11:07pm On Feb 20, 2017
i so dislike dis kemen guy... him mouth be like hipopotamous nyash

(1) (Reply)

‘if You Call Yourself A Virgin And You Masturbate, You Are Not One’ / Check Out This Viral Photo Of Topless Plus-size Ladies / Age In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.