Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

10 Signs You’re Not In Love, You’re Just Emotionally Dependent - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs You’re Not In Love, You’re Just Emotionally Dependent (1419 Views)

Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me / Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" / 7 Clear Signs You’re In One Sided Relationship 2018 Valentine Special (ogashub) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Signs You’re Not In Love, You’re Just Emotionally Dependent by VastFinder: 10:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
Have you ever experience such emotional feeling? Hell.. No?
Just share you experience with us.

Most people especially 'Girls' often force themselves into a relationship yielding no good outcome anyway, but they are dependent. Whereas, the relationship isn't healthy for the duo.

Those who are dependent on a relationship are just in for fun and all sort of worthless desire pondering in their mind.

Here are 10 signs that shows your relationship might not be as healthy for you as you think it is. You may be emotionally dependent.

1. You feel extreme jealousy whenever your partner spends their time with someone other than yourself.

2. You and your partner have stopped doing the things that you used to do without one another or have completely removed yourselves from other relationships that were important to you.

3. You have a constant worry that your partner is going to just up and leave you for someone else.

You notice that you are possessive of him or her when there are other people around them.

4. You’re always ready to bail on whatever plans you’ve made in order to spend time with your significant other.

5. You value your partner’s validation way more than your own validation.

6. You care less about who your partner really is on the inside than you do about how well they maintain appearances in front of friends and family.

7. You think that you can transform your significant other into the partner you’ve always wanted.

8. You enjoy having a bit of control over your partner, and become upset and distant when they don’t do as you wish.

9. You genuinely feel as though you would never be able to recover or move on in life if your partner left you or passed away.

10. A large portion of your self-worth is derived from your significant other’s approval, affection and attention.

https://vastfinder..com/2017/02/the-reason-im-too-big-for-endorsement.html

lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun
Re: 10 Signs You’re Not In Love, You’re Just Emotionally Dependent by ALAYORMII: 10:29pm On Feb 26, 2017
Tosyne2much wanna be
Re: 10 Signs You’re Not In Love, You’re Just Emotionally Dependent by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 10:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
ALAYORMII:
Tosyne2much wanna be
Try to be something too. The guy wrote something sensible, at least!
Great, Op.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs You’re Not In Love, You’re Just Emotionally Dependent by tosyne2much(m): 10:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
ALAYORMII:
Tosyne2much wanna be
Bros I hail ooo cheesy
Re: 10 Signs You’re Not In Love, You’re Just Emotionally Dependent by Cutehector(m): 10:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
Bros I hail ooo cheesy
na me hail u pass sef
Re: 10 Signs You’re Not In Love, You’re Just Emotionally Dependent by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 26, 2017
Making sense... cool
Re: 10 Signs You’re Not In Love, You’re Just Emotionally Dependent by tosyne2much(m): 11:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
Nice write-up OP.. That number 3 is so on point cheesy
Re: 10 Signs You’re Not In Love, You’re Just Emotionally Dependent by Nickymezor(f): 11:16pm On Feb 26, 2017
Was even thinking it was Tosin....Nice one OP

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You’re Not In Love, You’re Just Emotionally Dependent by VastFinder: 11:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
Nickymezor:
Was even thinking it was Tosin....Nice one OP

I am also Oluwatosin
Re: 10 Signs You’re Not In Love, You’re Just Emotionally Dependent by Nickymezor(f): 11:25pm On Feb 26, 2017
VastFinder:

I am also Oluwatosin
Lol. Wat a coincidence den. Anyway sorry I was referring to Tosyne2much tho. That's his trademark.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs You’re Not In Love, You’re Just Emotionally Dependent by VastFinder: 11:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
Nice write-up OP.. That number 3 is so on point cheesy

Thanks for the recognition. Rare fact is that I am also Oluwatosin.
Re: 10 Signs You’re Not In Love, You’re Just Emotionally Dependent by casttlebarbz(m): 11:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
this is strong

Re: 10 Signs You’re Not In Love, You’re Just Emotionally Dependent by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 27, 2017
That's unconditional love!
Re: 10 Signs You’re Not In Love, You’re Just Emotionally Dependent by ALAYORMII: 7:59am On Feb 27, 2017
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

Try to be something too. The guy wrote something sensible, at least!

Great, Op.

Olugbeja

I hail ooo
Re: 10 Signs You’re Not In Love, You’re Just Emotionally Dependent by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 8:17am On Feb 27, 2017
ALAYORMII:

Olugbeja
I hail ooo
Oluwaja!
Me too hail o. grin
Re: 10 Signs You’re Not In Love, You’re Just Emotionally Dependent by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 8:19am On Feb 27, 2017
Concerning No. 3, there was this relationship I had that I was even worried she'd leave if someone breathed around her. I just turn dundee. Really, I've suffered oh. grin grin grin
Re: 10 Signs You’re Not In Love, You’re Just Emotionally Dependent by YUNGLURD(m): 10:48am On Feb 27, 2017
@ no 3, I always have it @ the back of my mind.The constant thing in life is chanji

(1) (Reply)

Is It Bad For Me To Tell My Wife To Stop Wearing Skimpy Dress? / How Do You Feel Dating A Virgin / Girls Why Do U Alway Say Dis? Guys How Do U Unlock Dis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.