Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie (63444 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Bisola Wearing Long Skirt, Leg Chain Emerges. Nigerians React / Bisola's Baby Daddy, Olanrewaju Malcolm: Leave My Daughter Out Of Bisola's Life / BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by mrphysics(m): 8:14pm On Feb 23, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

light ke! there was light. I was busy with other stuffs.
Lol. that's great. Perhaps you are not free
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:20pm On Feb 23, 2017
mrphysics:
Lol. that's great. Perhaps you are not free
yeah I wasn't, but I could create time for e-war though grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by mrphysics(m): 8:25pm On Feb 23, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

yeah I wasn't, but I could create time for e-war though grin
Alright. lets fight nah. fight for love
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:30pm On Feb 23, 2017
mrphysics:
Alright. lets fight nah. fight for love

love?who luv EPP?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by mrphysics(m): 8:32pm On Feb 23, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

love?who luv EPP?
it's normal for women to pretend after they will be the one that love helped most. Its not usual to read your response.
Like you don have someone you fall for. Be sincere for once miss ReNeeOtu
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
[quote author=mrphysics post=53996497]
it's normal for women to pretend after they will be the one that love helped most. Its not usual to read your response.
Like you don have someone you fall for. Be sincere for once miss ReNeeOtu[/quoteu are giving a verdict about someone's personal life,some one u don't know. anyways kontunu as for changing my monicker to ReneeOtu.I forgive u.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by mrphysics(m): 8:55pm On Feb 23, 2017
[quote author=ReneeNuttall post=53996841][/quote]
Lol, you funny. I can't give verdict on it oo, but you can't say otherwise save if the guy is not a nairaland
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:07pm On Feb 23, 2017
mrphysics:

Lol, you funny. I can't give verdict on it oo, but you can't say otherwise save if the guy is not a nairaland

see me see wahala,wetin concern aghero with twitter? So wat if he's a nairalander?I know u want info but u won't get it trust me
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by mrphysics(m): 9:30pm On Feb 23, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

see me see wahala,wetin concern aghero with twitter? So wat if he's a nairalander?I know u want info but u won't get it trust me
Why do you want to forgive me for changing your moniker when you are set for an eWar, if only you know the meaning the war would have started you you are not ready. The other day, you were just pushed by numerous mentions before you reacted. you are not used to eWar. well for now, I need a war and I can't sleep without getting much of it.

To your Verdict, how sure are you that I want info, if someone has N50 and he goes about telling people that he have N5k just to impress, does it change him to having the N5k?

Wish you were ready for eWar. very soon he will call for 20 minutes and you will sleep.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:41pm On Feb 23, 2017
mrphysics:

Why do you want to forgive me for changing your moniker when you are set for an eWar, if only you know the meaning the war would have started you you are not ready. The other day, you were just pushed by numerous mentions before you reacted. you are not used to eWar. well for now, I need a war and I can't sleep without getting much of it.

To your Verdict, how sure are you that I want info, if someone has N50 and he goes about telling people that he have N5k just to impress, does it change him to having the N5k?

Wish you were ready for eWar. very soon he will call for 20 minutes and you will sleep.

what do u want?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by mrphysics(m): 9:49pm On Feb 23, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

what do u want?
war, bashing, insults and the likes as many as you can give and as long as you are able to unleash
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:05pm On Feb 23, 2017
mrphysics:

war, bashing, insults and the likes as many as you can give and as long as you are able to unleash

ok
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by mrphysics(m): 9:13pm On Feb 24, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

what do u want?
what can you offer
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:56pm On Feb 24, 2017
mrphysics:
what can you offer
Am done quoting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Finale: How Viewers Voted / Game Of Thrones And 4 Other Series Nigerians Overhype / How BBNaija Viewers Voted (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.