Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie (63511 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Bisola Wearing Long Skirt, Leg Chain Emerges. Nigerians React / Bisola's Baby Daddy, Olanrewaju Malcolm: Leave My Daughter Out Of Bisola's Life / BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by mrphysics(m): 9:14pm On Feb 20, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

am not in support of wat she did with TTT OK,if she chooses to fool herself on live TV,that's her life and business, am only talking about her positive side.
Just checked your profile and saw you were following 85 persons on nairaland. Now, there is no nairalander not even seun that follows such number. out of this 85, one is a lady and others are guys. that's above 99% of the people you are following are men, boys, and guys. If perhaps they organize BBNairaland and you are nominated to go with this same guys, I checked the probability of behaving like Bisola and it equally gave me 1 , by implication it means you will do the same and I will not look at that side of yours but your good part which is .....?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by bizzibodi(m): 9:15pm On Feb 20, 2017
me i need a BJ frm gifty.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by VickyRotex(f): 9:17pm On Feb 20, 2017
She looks like Funke Akindele AKA Suliat kan, Jennifa kan, Aiyetoro kan.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by tpapi: 9:23pm On Feb 20, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
I love her ,because she's multi talented, she can sing,act,and dance.she's a free minded person.
complete it na
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by Zirah: 9:24pm On Feb 20, 2017
There's nothing to like about her. Infact l bet you wouldn't say this if it was your husband she was banging on international TV. A whorree from the gutters.

ReneeNuttall:
I love her ,because she's multi talented, she can sing,act,and dance.she's a free minded person.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:24pm On Feb 20, 2017
mrphysics:

Just checked your profile and saw you were following 85 persons on nairaland. Now, there is no nairalander not even seun that follows such number. out of this 85, one is a lady and others are guys. that's above 99% of the people you are following are men, boys, and guys. If perhaps they organize BBNairaland and you are nominated to go with this same guys, I checked the probability of behaving like Bisola and it equally gave me 1 , by implication it means you will do the same and I will not look at that side of yours but your good part which is .....?

so because I follow 85 ghost members,yes ghost members because I don't know any of them and I don't communicate with them,so DAT now automatically turns me to Bisola abi?u are obviously jobless checking my profile.if she likes let her sleep with who ever she likes its her life and her business, how is DAT ur headache?..learn to mind ur biz Mr profile checker. keep looking at other people's faults,don't look at ur own and make ammends were necessary..... She's living her life the way she wants it so mind ur business.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by obontami: 9:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
A 69 position with her won't be a bad idea. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
Zirah:
There's nothing to like about her. Infact l bet you wouldn't say this if it was your husband she was banging on international TV. She's a LovePeddler. Messing around with someone else's husband. She's obviously from the gutters...a girl like that.

its her life, let her leave it d way she wants it.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by Zirah: 9:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
Nonsense.

ReneeNuttall:

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by Jay542(m): 9:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
iVentHub:
tonight is bisola's night on nairaland... is this an indication that she is........
Next 2go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by Hadecaller(f): 9:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
Life of a hustler
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by femi4: 9:35pm On Feb 20, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
she can suck too
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by Austinoiz(m): 9:47pm On Feb 20, 2017
Bisola, the Head Coach of SUCKingham United...the relegation battlers.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by isaacsegun(m): 10:09pm On Feb 20, 2017
so,op wetin u want make we do about it nw?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by emitope: 10:14pm On Feb 20, 2017
tribalistseun:
Afonjas and conductor and agbero work belike 5 & 6. Shameful
Yea. Yoruba guys are the conductors of those Enugu buses too (winks).
Tribalism ain't getting Nigeria anywhere ...
Being a conductor is however better than stealing. smiley
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by tmgold007(f): 10:24pm On Feb 20, 2017
[quote author=ReneeNuttall post=53897754]I love her ,because she's multi talented, she can sing,act,and dance.she's a free minded person.[/quote
She is also good at giving head to married men
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
V always suspected dt girls big lips buh d mouth action cleared my doubt.
Dick sucker
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:32pm On Feb 20, 2017
[quote author=tmgold007 post=53902379][/quote]

ok
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by Damilare5882(m): 10:47pm On Feb 20, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
you forgotten to add a porrrrnnnnstar too
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by kenex4ever(m): 11:16pm On Feb 20, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
free minded? U probably don't watch bbn or may b u only watch in d evening. The girl/woman can keep grudge. She hates people for any minor reason, miyonce, debbie rise, and gifty.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by wunmi2odun(m): 11:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
GossipHeart:

Her face come be like the face of rat wey dey for mensturation

Was this before she started her family business ?? I mean olosho business
now that you think you've spoken well,...

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 20, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
yea and very versatile too
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by iphanyi10(m): 12:20am On Feb 21, 2017
Thinking whether to give a f**k undecided

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by mekani(m): 2:12am On Feb 21, 2017
Olateef:
She's jack of all trades
Kai! U no de hear english? Its jack of all traits.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by mrphysics(m): 4:58am On Feb 21, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

so because I follow 85 ghost members,yes ghost members because I don't know any of them and I don't communicate with them,so DAT now automatically turns me to Bisola abi?u are obviously jobless checking my profile.if she likes let her sleep with who ever she likes its her life and her business, how is DAT ur headache?..learn to mind ur biz Mr profile checker. keep looking at other people's faults,don't look at ur own and make ammends were necessary..... She's living her life the way she wants it so mind ur business.
Funny. Alright, all points you have raised has been noted and for the jobless part, well, maybe you have many. Good morning and have a nice day.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by mrphysics(m): 5:00am On Feb 21, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

I am beginning to question your age madam. Hope you will do the best for your kids and not allow them leave their life the way they want it. abeg try to reason a little
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by ayusco85(m): 6:09am On Feb 21, 2017
decatalyst:
This babe nah real hustler ooo shocked

No wonder she practiced her singing skills on TTT mic for sound check grin. Just for the money

Wireless mic grin grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by Benjom(m): 7:36am On Feb 21, 2017
Olateef:
Jack of all trades.. she should choose one is instead of rehearsing on every Tom, Dick and Tony..

Ahn..ahn... what happened to Harry, is he dead?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by ReneeNuttall(f): 7:44am On Feb 21, 2017
mrphysics:

I am beginning to question your age madam. Hope you will do the best for your kids and not allow them leave their life the way they want it. abeg try to reason a little

if u like go to d tribunal and qstn my age,u .can even go ahead and insult ur future kids Dats ur biz,I will still advice u to mind Ur biz,stay out of people's personal lyf.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by mrphysics(m): 8:04am On Feb 21, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

if u like go to d tribunal and qstn my age,u .can even go ahead and insult ur future kids Dats ur biz,I will still advice u to mind Ur biz,stay out of people's personal lyf.
How you portray yourself in the public isn't your personal life and that is why there is something called morals and ethics. Hope you will do the same or even encourage your kids to do same. Virtue and posterity is important and hence must be encouraged. With people like you, the world will remain hopeless. See how people are congratulating you on this thread and it is yet to teach you something. Why are you bent on selling this heresy without having a rethink. try to learn please, this is a public forum

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:24am On Feb 21, 2017
[quote author=mrphysics post=53909614]
How you portray yourself in the public isn't your personal life and that is why there is something called morals and ethics. Hope you will do the same or even encourage your kids to do same. Virtue and posterity is important and hence must be encouraged. With people like you, the world will remain hopeless. See how people are congratulating you on this thread and it is yet to teach you something. Why are you bent on selling this heresy without having a rethink. try to learn please, this is a public forum[/quote
it is jobless and sociopathic people like u DAT made Nigeria this backward. instead of u to face ur problems, u would rather abandon them and focus on other people's problems. you don't know me one bit,and like u said this is a faceless forum,hence u don't insult or throw tantrums on people u have no knowledge of.
I will continue to advice u,go get a job and keep ur self busy,rather than finding faults from people, haba!am beginning to see u as a stalker.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by mrphysics(m): 9:31am On Feb 21, 2017
[quote author=ReneeNuttall post=53911909][/quote]
who you are is irrelevant most especially when you make this worthless comment on nairaland.
Please next time, examine what you post, it's not necessary to make front page. I hope it's the kind of work you do that give you such inspiration to voice out these rubbish comments. It's not too hard to figure your work, perhaps it's similar to Bisola. Nice work you have got out there young lady. Who you are here is completely irrelevant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How BBNaija Viewers Voted (Pictured) / If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast / Meet Big Brother Nigeria 2006 Housemates. Then Vs Now Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.