Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,689 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics) (41653 Views)

Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) / Foursquare Gospel Church Pastor Accused Of Demanding Sex From His Workers (Pics) / Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics) by vintage01: 6:50am On Feb 21, 2017
So many ignorant people on this thread. You guys don't know we have many South Africans in this country, working under the guise that the African head office of most MNCs is either located in Johannesburg or Nairobi. Should Nigeria decide to retaliate, South Africa would hear it loud and clear.

Those black SAs have violence ingrained in their DNA, lazy and vengeful. I have been to their country in a professional capacity and even my SA colleagues feel intimidated when they see a bright young Nigerian and the next thing you'l see is an aggressive behaviour....

Beyond that, there ladies famx Nigerian guys a lot ( another reason why the male blokes get enraged) and until you tap that SA bxxty, your body count is not complete!

2 Likes

Re: SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics) by oaroloye(m): 6:51am On Feb 21, 2017
Then people will complain that "THE ECONOMY IS NOT MOVING!"
Re: SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics) by MayorMgbedike(m): 6:58am On Feb 21, 2017
Oyind17:
No place like home kiss

But those that were butchered like cockroaches in southern Kaduna and other places in nigeria are they not at home ?

Our govt failed. If u can't protect the people at home how can you protect ur people offshore?

Our govt is a FAILURE!
Re: SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics) by lastmaster(m): 7:00am On Feb 21, 2017
if nah Igbos now, the pages for don reach 700.But nah the conehead-afonja,that is why it's still on page 0.
Re: SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics) by no1madman(m): 7:03am On Feb 21, 2017
I want a Mouth Action right now. . .

1 Like

Re: SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics) by Devices(m): 7:28am On Feb 21, 2017
Time to start burning, roasting Southafrican monkeys in all West the Afrikan countries. If you see a Southafrican man or a woman in your hood. cut his two hands, unplug his tongue and burn the idiot alive.

If it's a woman, rape her until she collapses. Disjoin her body parts, package them in a casket and send it to her man-eating people in zulu land.

Enough is Enough.
Re: SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics) by khukhi(f): 7:34am On Feb 21, 2017
I'm glad u are safe.Some of those people were carrying beer bottles. They were drunk. Can you imagine these people embarrass us.
bet9ja:
I was nearly trapped in that church on Saturday but this horrible incident happened immediately I left because I had those south Africans totie planing to attack the church.

4 Likes

Re: SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics) by james1(m): 7:46am On Feb 21, 2017
....and what did the Nigerian consulate over there do about it?
In an hostile country know thine self and becareful what part of town you live in.

Even if all nigerians leave SA those set of lazy south Africans will look for an excuse to attack other nationals and if those ones leave too they will find another excuse to attack white south Africans and ask them to leave so those lazybones can take over the businesses they never worked for;there is nothing more insane than a group of people goin about peddling hate and causing other law abiding south africans to panic.the police should make arrest and prosecute them;next time they may not be on time.
Nigerians protest here against unethical business style of some SA businesses but never make south Africans their target.
The Nigerian consulate in south Africa must wake up and do their jobs or resign;nigerians there must learn to protest to the Nigerian consulate to air their displeasure.

They are searching suspected places and some of them have beer in hand;they are having fun and when they become intoxicated,what will they do?beat,kill and probably burn any Nigerian they get hold of.smh.
Re: SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics) by Dexema(m): 7:55am On Feb 21, 2017
IamPatriotic:
I can't trust Nigerians in South Africa, the name of the pastor is even weird...he's a drug peddler....atoju tini omo

You need urgent medical attention, so all Nigerians in the Diaspora are into illegal stuff? There's no difference between you and these crazy set of xenophobes.
Re: SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:24am On Feb 21, 2017
It's so saddening that South Africans re so full of bitterness & hatred. Shame on them.
Re: SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics) by kolajoo(m): 8:38am On Feb 21, 2017
holysina:

You are right. But on the issue of drugs, the youths and police are not seeious about stopping it they must stop attacking the branches and cut off the roots. Nigerians just happen to be the major distributors, they should stop those who bring it in like somalians, Pakistan's, Indians and some Portuguese. This guys runs big super markets and behind that super markets they bring in drugs and the largest quAntity ever. South Africans knows this but they seems to be scared of any ppl with white complexion.
You nailed it and God bless you more
Re: SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics) by ruffhandu: 9:08am On Feb 21, 2017
Kolababe:

“You Nigerians must go open churches and salons in your own countries‚ no one can survive on such alone without selling drugs‚” said another.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/02/sa-mob-beat-up-cele-pastor-accused-of.html

I have read through all the comments down to this point, it seems nobody saw the bolded. What? That is a very very lazy man's reasoning. Nobody can survive on salons alone? Like seriously? I give up on them. Now I know how they reason. So Nigerians make efforts to set up businesses and you conclude 'no one can survive on that alone'? They need some re-orientation.
Re: SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics) by Ngokafor(f): 9:11am On Feb 21, 2017
khukhi:
I'm glad u are safe.Some of those people were carrying beer bottles. They were drunk. Can you imagine these people embarrass us.

....Are you a South African??....You are so reasonable with your post kiss

1 Like

Re: SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics) by lastmaster(m): 9:55am On Feb 21, 2017
no1madman:

Go meet cobra, make him give you mouth action.
Re: SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics) by lastmaster(m): 9:55am On Feb 21, 2017
no1madman:

Go meet cobra, make him give you mouth action.
Re: SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics) by Duru009(m): 9:55am On Feb 21, 2017
Nigeria are hardworking set of people....
Re: SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics) by Larrykaysail(m): 10:11am On Feb 21, 2017
BlackOnassis:

Na so? Make i come that ATL side if it is really popping over there. grin
not bad bro
Re: SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics) by omoharry(f): 10:13am On Feb 21, 2017
I travelled to Churchill New zealand, when earthquake shook d building wey i dey i sharply remember say No place like home.

#[/quote] That got me laughing... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics) by omoharry(f): 10:18am On Feb 21, 2017
rusher14:
What exactly do you want the government of Nigeria or the people of South Africa to do?

We are highly corrupt people, no apologies.

Charity begins at home and so as we act in the home is exactly how we act when visiting.

There might be a tinge of jealousy but there's a greater hint of crime perpetrated by lots of Nigerians in diaspora.

We have created a system in which all acts of corruption are rewarded and we are quite brazen about it.

Ibori returned to his homeland and was given a hero's welcome.

An executed drug dealer was given a burial fit for a king and we showcase this to the rest of the world.

If I were South African I probably would not want to lose my society to such scum.

Until we look inwards and accept our failings I'm sorry but we'll continue to be harangued and spat on everywhere we go.
true talk..well said.

1 Like

Re: SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics) by giles14(m): 10:46am On Feb 21, 2017
martineverest:
are these companies illegal

Tell urself the truth,pls

nigerians are too criminally-minded.the fact that we tolerate it doesnt mean other shud
those that give dem right to go about killing and destroying Nigerians properties,
tell urslf the truth.
Re: SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics) by Noblesoul123: 11:24am On Feb 21, 2017
Larrykaysail:
they have being over oppressed by Nigerians, so there males are always crazy,
right here in Atlanta yankee babes love naija guys,

No wonder!
I now understand
Re: SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics) by waseun007: 12:59pm On Feb 21, 2017
this one na yahoo pastor grin
Re: SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics) by Unclerukus: 3:29pm On Feb 21, 2017
khukhi:
I have followed your posts in this thread and you seem very enlightened. Truly, I am disappointed by the South Africans killing fellow blacks and breeding hate, I am not suprised whites laugh at us.
I don't support the crimes of the defaulting Nigerians but the SA government should also take blame, they should have educated and sensitized the citizens about the dangers of both drugs and prostitution. probably the Nigerians see it as as a booming market there. Enforce a tougher law for drug peddling or possession ( I believe the police is also corrupt, allowing it to thrive).
I sincerely believe the attacks have some undertones other than drug or who*re peddling because I believe other nationals would also be into it. That said, so many Nigerians like fast money and involve in crime, I would be angry also if they brought all that to my neighborhood but what they do now is overstepping the boundaries.

1 Like

Re: SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics) by Unclerukus: 3:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
Devices:
Time to start burning, roasting Southafrican monkeys in all West the Afrikan countries. If you see a Southafrican man or a woman in your hood. cut his two hands, unplug his tongue and burn the idiot alive.

If it's a woman, rape her until she collapses. Disjoin her body parts, package them in a casket and send it to her man-eating people in zulu land.

Enough is Enough.
An eye for an eye is not the solution. Some South Africans reason like this but if you do, then we have become what the white racists see us, animals. But you dont you feel we are also wrong? How would you love a south African selling drugs to your child in secondary school or pumping the child? wouldn't you be mad?
Re: SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics) by LeSudAfricaine: 7:24pm On Feb 21, 2017
It's amazing how everyone here is turning a blind eye on your own criminal antics and targeting south African people , it's become clear why your country is the way it is, you all have the same mentality
Re: SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics) by LeSudAfricaine: 7:29pm On Feb 21, 2017
Olufemiolaolu:
It's so saddening that South Africans re so full of bitterness & hatred. Shame on them.
nobody likes criminals brothaman
Re: SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics) by LeSudAfricaine: 7:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
Pidgin2:
I love this news, call it xenophobic if you like but I call it fighting for their country. No one should invade your country and commit criminal offenses there

As a Nigerian, if you must relocate try making yourself useful to your new country and don't be a parasite.
the only sober comment here

1 Like

Re: SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics) by LeSudAfricaine: 7:34pm On Feb 21, 2017
Even your own president told you to refrain from criminal activities , in south africa people won't tolerate this nonsense
Re: SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics) by khukhi(f): 8:38pm On Feb 21, 2017
holysina:

You are right. But on the issue of drugs, the youths and police are not seeious about stopping it they must stop attacking the branches and cut off the roots. Nigerians just happen to be the major distributors, they should stop those who bring it in like somalians, Pakistan's, Indians and some Portuguese. This guys runs big super markets and behind that super markets they bring in drugs and the largest quAntity ever. South Africans knows this but they seems to be scared of any ppl with white complexion.

So true. The Asians bring what they use to make heroin and Crystal. Most have As documents ( the Pakistanis). No one harasses them. That's why blacks don't prosper. We are jealous and always looking for someone to undermine so we can feel better about ourselves. We have a looonnnggg way to go as a people (african) .

2 Likes

Re: SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 21, 2017
ritababe:

must you bring Edo girls into this?

I meant Igbo girls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"TB Joshua Heals A Man That His Manhood Refused To Stop Being Erect" (Video) / Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS / I Cautioned My Pastor To Stop Mounting Marriage Pressure On Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.