Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Harmattan In February: How Are You Guys Coping? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Harmattan In February: How Are You Guys Coping? (3506 Views)

Single People, Please How Are You Guys Coping In This Period? / This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys / Christmas Without Harmattan In Lagos: Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Harmattan In February: How Are You Guys Coping? by Azeequeen(f): 10:24pm On Feb 20, 2017
This is so unusual.

Just about when I was thinking in my mind 'thank God,harmattan isn't much this year so I won't have to endure the stress of waking up to a chilly weather in the morning when I am off to work'

But then,my thoughts were wrong.

It's here again like never before...So,how are you guys coping?
Re: Harmattan In February: How Are You Guys Coping? by optional1(f): 10:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
CCC wan kill person for here but tnk God we go over come them.
Re: Harmattan In February: How Are You Guys Coping? by Laveda(f): 10:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
angry I don't even understand the weather again, I just wear something thick in the morning sha, my lips get dry easily.

Is that you on dp? Cute smile tho.
Re: Harmattan In February: How Are You Guys Coping? by ikombe: 10:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
The harmattan just tire me i swear undecided

2 Likes

Re: Harmattan In February: How Are You Guys Coping? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 20, 2017
Na hot water sure pass this period. grin

Can't stand the chills of early morning water.
Re: Harmattan In February: How Are You Guys Coping? by greatnaija01: 10:29pm On Feb 20, 2017
My sister we are even expecting christmas in MARCH, since this is christmas weather... someone should go and wake FATHER CHRISTMAS or SANTA CLAUS so he can come and give us gifts again o... HARMATTAN is naija snow o... even witches and wizards can not hold meeting again at midnight cos of cold and dust..... even now no more food in the dream due to recession but once this funny harmattan started my sister am hearing testimonies that people are now drinking HOT TEA in their dreams... someone in church even testified of HOT PEPPER SOUP.... cool grin grin grin

sO na so we see am o

Azeequeen:
This is so unusual.

Just about when I was thinking in my mind 'thank God,harmattan isn't much this year so I won't have to endure the stress of waking up to a chilly weather in the morning when I am off to work'

3 Likes

Re: Harmattan In February: How Are You Guys Coping? by greatnaija01: 10:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
My sister we are even expecting christmas in MARCH, since this is christmas weather... someone should go and wake FATHER CHRISTMAS or SANTA CLAUS so he can come and give us gifts again o... HARMATTAN is naija snow o... even witches and wizards can not hold meeting again at midnight cos of cold and dust..... even now no more food in the dream due to recession but once this funny harmattan started my sister am hearing testimonies that people are now drinking HOT TEA in their dreams... someone in church even testified of HOT PEPPER SOUP.... cool grin grin grin

sO na so we see am o

Azeequeen:
This is so unusual.

1 Like

Re: Harmattan In February: How Are You Guys Coping? by dingbang(m): 10:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
Pls is it gayish for a guy to wear lip balm?

1 Like

Re: Harmattan In February: How Are You Guys Coping? by ikombe: 10:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
Benita27:

When popsi sees you boiling water on the gas, and he remembers how much he refilled the cylinder grin

I just yaf to bath with the cold water joor

2 Likes

Re: Harmattan In February: How Are You Guys Coping? by wtfCode: 10:34pm On Feb 20, 2017
U need to see my lips...very bad angry

I think the gods are angry.
Re: Harmattan In February: How Are You Guys Coping? by ikp120(m): 10:35pm On Feb 20, 2017
Nna mehn, uwa choro ikpu cry cry cry
Re: Harmattan In February: How Are You Guys Coping? by ikombe: 10:35pm On Feb 20, 2017
dingbang:
Pls is it gayish for a guy to wear lip balm?
Any nigga who wears a visible lip balm is gay undecided

Re: Harmattan In February: How Are You Guys Coping? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 20, 2017
ikombe:
When popsi sees you boiling water on the gas, and he remembers how much he refilled the cylinder grin

I just yaf to bath with the cold water joor
Cooking gas is now 5k...you want someone to break my head. grin

Good thing PHCN doesn't disappoint this period.
Re: Harmattan In February: How Are You Guys Coping? by datyrone(m): 10:37pm On Feb 20, 2017
since the harmattan refused to travel during christmas holiday... it now decided to travel for easter make the ticket no waste
Re: Harmattan In February: How Are You Guys Coping? by dingbang(m): 10:39pm On Feb 20, 2017
ikombe:
Any nigga who wears a visible lip balm is gay undecided
tell me more

1 Like

Re: Harmattan In February: How Are You Guys Coping? by Azeequeen(f): 10:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
optional1:
CCC wan kill person for here but tnk God we go over come them.
Ma sister,no be small thing o
Re: Harmattan In February: How Are You Guys Coping? by Azeequeen(f): 10:46pm On Feb 20, 2017
Laveda:
angry I don't even understand the weather again, I just wear something thick in the morning sha, my lips get dry easily.

Is that you on dp? Cute smile tho.
Same here
They said since Nigeria's headquarters is now in London,they've transferred their weather here too

Yes,I am
Thanks dear
Re: Harmattan In February: How Are You Guys Coping? by nepapole(m): 10:46pm On Feb 20, 2017
My lips are torn.
Re: Harmattan In February: How Are You Guys Coping? by optional1(f): 10:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
Azeequeen:
Ma sister,no be small thing o

to sleep na wahala
Re: Harmattan In February: How Are You Guys Coping? by Azeequeen(f): 10:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
Benita27:

To pour water on my body early in the morning is actually more difficult than Matrices. I just stand there for like an hour staring at the water
Re: Harmattan In February: How Are You Guys Coping? by Azeequeen(f): 10:51pm On Feb 20, 2017
datyrone:
since the harmattan refused to travel during christmas holiday... it now decided to travel for easter make the ticket no waste
Lol
Re: Harmattan In February: How Are You Guys Coping? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 20, 2017
na recession cause am
Re: Harmattan In February: How Are You Guys Coping? by Azeequeen(f): 10:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
greatnaija01:

sO na so we see am o

Lol...This is hilarious
Hot pepper soup n hot coke
Re: Harmattan In February: How Are You Guys Coping? by bukason212(m): 10:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
Nnaa ihe nka di ekwu! Oginidi?
Re: Harmattan In February: How Are You Guys Coping? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 20, 2017
Azeequeen:

To pour water on my body early in the morning is actually more difficult than Matrices. I just stand there for like an hour staring at the water
Exactly!. I don't even want to attempt it. grin
Re: Harmattan In February: How Are You Guys Coping? by CaroLyner(f): 11:09pm On Feb 20, 2017
Its pretty annoying.
Blocked nose and stuff.
Re: Harmattan In February: How Are You Guys Coping? by greatnaija01: 11:10pm On Feb 20, 2017
am getting info that its BUHARI that sent the harmattan ahead of his arrival so as to let us know that he is not far from us o, so he sent it so that we can taste LONDON weather small.... remember we are in the month of FEBUHARI.... he is in the other room

Azeequeen:

Lol...This is hilarious
Hot pepper soup n hot coke
Re: Harmattan In February: How Are You Guys Coping? by Azeequeen(f): 1:24pm On Feb 21, 2017
CaroLyner:
Its pretty annoying. Blocked nose and stuff.
More than annoying
Re: Harmattan In February: How Are You Guys Coping? by Azeequeen(f): 1:24pm On Feb 21, 2017
greatnaija01:
am getting info that its BUHARI that sent the harmattan ahead of his arrival so as to let us know that he is not far from us o, so he sent it so that we can taste LONDON weather small.... remember we are in the month of FEBUHARI.... he is in the other room

Lol...Really?

1 Like

Re: Harmattan In February: How Are You Guys Coping? by greatnaija01: 1:29pm On Feb 21, 2017
Azeequeen I WONDER WHY AISHA Is not in the OTHER ROOM with him... she is here in naija flexing like someone on public holiday....

Azeequeen:

Lol...Really?
Re: Harmattan In February: How Are You Guys Coping? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 21, 2017
Its too much here in Owerri. Kai!

My lips is so dry.
Re: Harmattan In February: How Are You Guys Coping? by Azeequeen(f): 8:25pm On Feb 21, 2017
ToriBlue:
Its too much here in Owerri. Kai!

My lips is so dry.
Just so so annoying but we cant really question nature

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ways To Know Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / Airforce1 Are You This Famous??? (photos) / I Lied I Am 23 Because She Can Only Date Older Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.