Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) (54811 Views)

Ogun: Herbalist Arrested With Human Parts (Graphic Photos) / Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) / Grieving Man Catches Nurse Having Sex With Wife’s Corpse In Bolivia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by OwodaRitualist: 10:56am On Feb 21, 2017
maberry:
As I see the topic, I done already know the people involved

Yes oo, these people can just not be separated from ritual killings.

That is how 'sophisticated' they are.

3 Likes

Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 21, 2017
He should be cut as he cuts her.
RIP to the death.

Elrufai killing his own via herdsmen to stay put in power.

1 Like

Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by onward4life(m): 10:57am On Feb 21, 2017
All these Kenya ppo leaving in lagos sef!

Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by showlight101(m): 10:58am On Feb 21, 2017
Name checked......... Afonjas and ritual killings

3 Likes

Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 21, 2017
These days I weep at the evil man commits against his fellow... I mean how can you murder and butcher the woman you once said you love.. Chai this is sickening.. Dude should be shot in the prick by an ak 47 continously day and night 24/7
Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by Hartthex(m): 11:03am On Feb 21, 2017
What a life?...

1 Like

Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by ayusco85(m): 11:03am On Feb 21, 2017
[quote author=Nebuchadnezar post=53914531]

as you can see my son am still alive

don't worry my blood shall surely set you free cool[/quotel]

Ha. Set me free keh. That's not why I called it
Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by oluwajames(m): 11:06am On Feb 21, 2017
ho! this is too bad
Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by dapolaw(m): 11:10am On Feb 21, 2017
Oh boy... see wickedness
Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 21, 2017
These people nevr cease to amaze me, you didnt have funds to take your wife to hospital, you couldnt cal her parent s or relatives.

He didnt really marry this woman, cos he if paid her bride price, he wouldn't dare cut her to pieces.

Well he's an Afonjite, I mean he's capable of anything. People with no conscience can do anything.

3 Likes

Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by lastmaster(m): 11:10am On Feb 21, 2017
Why always the conehead-afonja?

3 Likes

Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by friyooo(m): 11:17am On Feb 21, 2017
the heart of some men is extremely wicked, you claim to love her before, she try all she could to make you happy, bought a bike for you, this about it and said the bike will generate good income for you, went and bought a danfo for you, you were still not satisfy with that, you wanted to use her for ritual, she got a wind of that, and you both parted ways, you still lured her by taking her out, and at last you butcher her like meat, and you are nw telling the world that you and her borded a bike, and on your way you had an accident and hited her head on the ground, you claim that when you got home she started complaining that her head was paining her and as a result she died, adding that the only thought that came to your mind is to cut her in pieces and dispose her like a trash, and you think we are all stupid to believe your wicked heart and saying. if it is your sister this happen to, how will you feel and what will you do?My prayer is that, he that killed by the sword, will die by the sword so as to enable you test what you did to her

1 Like

Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by oluwaahmed: 11:17am On Feb 21, 2017
emeijeh:
Namecheckers, are you guys on break or what?

First 13 comments has no NCAN on it

Anyway, reporting live from the ancient city of Benin, the Edo state capital.

His names depicts where he is from.

It's because he's a n afonja dats y Ders no name checkers. But if it's a Igbo, nau d ftc go dey halla Igbo.
Anyway NCAN live 4rm awolowo's villa. AFONJA! DETECTED with cone head

4 Likes

Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by Nathan2016: 11:18am On Feb 21, 2017
NCAN IDP Camp Borno

This one weak us o.

NO COMMENTS

1 Like

Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by fait10(m): 11:25am On Feb 21, 2017
Blood of Jesus shocked shocked
Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by ufuosman(m): 11:30am On Feb 21, 2017
Mr man you don't even know how to lie, go and meet Lia Mohammed to teach you. let him die by hanging
Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by Pecca: 11:31am On Feb 21, 2017
olaolulazio:
Sakiru Bello is an afonja man...
them sabi marry without any means of sustenance...no wonder AGBO GIRLS WITH Toddlers is on every street in Naija.

3 Likes

Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by fortunechy(m): 11:37am On Feb 21, 2017
useless man
Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by TerrorSquad147: 11:38am On Feb 21, 2017
These people with razor blade marks on their faces, Nawa ooo. Them use laziness swear for una? Why must you always indulge in ritual killings sef?? Anyways na fallen demon wey una dey worship, so I'm not too surprised.

1 Like

Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by KOBOJO: 11:44am On Feb 21, 2017
Wild wild west !!

Only an afonja is capable of committing such a heinous crime as this.. .

I already knew it must be one olaniyi or olanikpu even before i opened thread..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 21, 2017
poshestmina:
You should have reported after the accident (if at all there was any). ugly man!
you must be smoking weed to have believed that trash of a story!
Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 11:46am On Feb 21, 2017
the heart of men is full of wicked
Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by Azor1(m): 11:52am On Feb 21, 2017
Flexherbal:
People always have excuses for committing a crime.
this man is really insane can't stand to kill a fellow human..lord have mercy cheesy
Flexherbal:
People always have excuses for committing a crime.
this man is really insane can't stand to kill a fellow human..lord have mercy
Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 21, 2017
olaolulazio:
Sakiru Bello is an afonja man...

Though he could have grown up in the east sha.
Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by AntiNigerian: 11:56am On Feb 21, 2017
Am not surprised! grin

1 Like

Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by PastorandMentor(m): 11:59am On Feb 21, 2017
Afonjas and blood money grin

1 Like

Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by poshestmina(f): 12:01pm On Feb 21, 2017
hilaomo:
you must be smoking weed to have believed that trash of a story!
Fortunately,weed smokers are way smarter and sensible than you
Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by Cornerstone2020(m): 12:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
God please give us biafra how can your people continue to share the same country with Afonjas . spits on the waste the land of ritual killings. laziness and betrayal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by 2npe(m): 12:09pm On Feb 21, 2017
We both live in the same area this guy is a wicked guy
Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by deflover(m): 12:16pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ogun state again
What a cursed state
Money ritual capital of afonja republic shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by ndusam17(m): 12:19pm On Feb 21, 2017
The devil in human form

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! / 17-Year-Old Girl Injured After Being Molested By Man Over Sex In Abuja. Photos / Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.