Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

New Photo Of President Buhari's Grandchildren - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Photo Of President Buhari's Grandchildren (26665 Views)

Buhari In A Cheerful Mood With His Grandchildren At The Presidential Villa. Pics / Maryam Abacha And Her Grandchildren In New Photos / President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photo Of President Buhari's Grandchildren by Eledan: 9:29am On Feb 21, 2017
APCHaram:
The nomadic family has gone international.

Roaming around the globe on public expense

Yes!! So what can you do about that? Sadly for you, your noise ends here
Re: New Photo Of President Buhari's Grandchildren by Jasonstan: 9:35am On Feb 21, 2017
OLd Buhari is taken medical care in England at 2500pounds/hour, equals 1,600,000N/hour cost, OMG, how much can his civilian earn a yearOf course, his grandchildren is living and schooling abroad !! Will his grandchildren be hungry in School
Pidgin2:
They live and school abroad?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Photo Of President Buhari's Grandchildren by humblemikel(f): 9:37am On Feb 21, 2017
and he is survive by......
no u talk am ooooo
my hand no dey
Re: New Photo Of President Buhari's Grandchildren by sarrki(m): 9:37am On Feb 21, 2017
shamecurls:
[b][/b]

Well said!

His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari(GCFR) will definitely be appeased, motivated and encouraged by the wishes of charismatic patriot like you.

God bless you and your family

He will bless the work of your hand
Re: New Photo Of President Buhari's Grandchildren by shamecurls(m): 9:37am On Feb 21, 2017
sarrki:

God bless you and your family

He will bless the work of your hand

Amen!
Re: New Photo Of President Buhari's Grandchildren by amdoyin82(m): 9:47am On Feb 21, 2017
sarrki:
Wonderful family

Your Grandpa our president will live long

Long live federal republic of Nigeria

I pray for be it zombie or waller this morning

That we will grow to see our children children

Amen
Re: New Photo Of President Buhari's Grandchildren by Princewell2012(m): 10:11am On Feb 21, 2017
sarrki:
Wonderful family

Your Grandpa our president will live long

Long live federal republic of Nigeria

I pray for be it zombie or waller this morning

That we will grow to see our children children

Hmmm it seems you re always on internet 24/7 does it mean you dont have any other things doing you re either first or second to comment on every thread. speechless.

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of President Buhari's Grandchildren by origima: 10:18am On Feb 21, 2017
BigStout:
Are they aware that their grand pa is now a vegetable in London?

Am quite sure you are a pagan and may suffer ur wish to other soon
Re: New Photo Of President Buhari's Grandchildren by femolii: 10:36am On Feb 21, 2017
Dont mind them they even like to be like them.
Re: New Photo Of President Buhari's Grandchildren by Mona4: 10:59am On Feb 21, 2017
he is a good grand father to them sha.
Re: New Photo Of President Buhari's Grandchildren by akp202(m): 9:48pm On Feb 21, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
by loving children and removing hatred from your life.
and how does my comment connote hatred? I feel for ur lack of understanding
Re: New Photo Of President Buhari's Grandchildren by EMPEROniro: 10:52pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ok we don see them nah so make we wey be kpako go fall inside gutter abi? Nice family ni nice family ko . If the won advertise make they go ovation, na where dey go see their mate mtcheew. Second phase jari
Re: New Photo Of President Buhari's Grandchildren by AgbenuAnna(f): 8:09am On Feb 22, 2017
omenkaLives:
Agbenu... You must be my Idoma sister. Abeg no do wetin ipob yoots dey do here. Idoma ladies are knowm for their wits and intelligence. Buhari being "poor" has got nothing to do with his grand kids' lifestyle naw. sad

Besides, what is in that picture that suggests affluence exactly?

Lastly, when they twll you Buhari is "poor", they are speaking in comparative terms. He is VERY poor compared to those who've held the positions he's held and is holding in the country.

Kõcho Òyum, lo 'okonu klà.
yes boss
Re: New Photo Of President Buhari's Grandchildren by omenkaLives(m): 8:11am On Feb 22, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
yes boss
Lol.

Good morning, and have a fantastic day ahead.

Going to Okpoga today, hope una get fresh palmy there oo.
Re: New Photo Of President Buhari's Grandchildren by AgbenuAnna(f): 8:17am On Feb 22, 2017
omenkaLives:
Lol.
Good morning, and have a fantastic day ahead.
Going to Okpoga today, hope una get fresh palmy there oo.
you too buy palm oil and okpehe come
wish you safe journey

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of President Buhari's Grandchildren by omenkaLives(m): 8:18am On Feb 22, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
you too
buy palm oil and okpehe come

wish you safe journey
No yawa. Thanks. smiley
Re: New Photo Of President Buhari's Grandchildren by AgbenuAnna(f): 8:25am On Feb 22, 2017
omenkaLives:
No yawa. Thanks. smiley
uwc

but are u for real

cos I need okpehe ASAP mine is almost finished
Re: New Photo Of President Buhari's Grandchildren by omenkaLives(m): 8:28am On Feb 22, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
uwc

but are u for real

cos I need okpehe ASAP mine is almost finished
Lol. Ifa slap you ehn. cheesy

I could try if you are in Mkd sha.
Re: New Photo Of President Buhari's Grandchildren by AgbenuAnna(f): 8:36am On Feb 22, 2017
omenkaLives:
Lol. Ifa slap you ehn. cheesy
I could try if you are in Mkd sha.
haba what I do ?
no am in Abj
Re: New Photo Of President Buhari's Grandchildren by omenkaLives(m): 8:42am On Feb 22, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
haba what I do ?

no am in Abj
Might be weekend, or if i see someone traveling down before then, i'd send it- maybe through Links or Pleasure.
Re: New Photo Of President Buhari's Grandchildren by AgbenuAnna(f): 9:29am On Feb 22, 2017
omenkaLives:
Might be weekend, or if i see someone traveling down before then, i'd send it- maybe through Links or Pleasure.
OK thanks plenty
Re: New Photo Of President Buhari's Grandchildren by omenkaLives(m): 9:34am On Feb 22, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
OK thanks plenty
Youre welcome.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Threatens To Lynch Charly Boy For "Ridiculing Buhari, Nigerian Messiah" / Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) / ''fashola Focus On Buhari's WAEC'' - Reno Omokri Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.