Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Breaking: Kebbi State Governor Creates Office Of The Son-inlaw - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Kebbi State Governor Creates Office Of The Son-inlaw (913 Views)

Rochas Ignore Deputy,orders His Son Inlaw To Receive New Imo Police Commissioner / Gold Discovered In Commercial Quantity In Yauri, Kebbi State - Facebook User / 2019: Rochas Son Inlaw/chief Of Staff Get Owerri Indigenship. (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Kebbi State Governor Creates Office Of The Son-inlaw by UmuEri(m): 8:53am On Feb 21, 2017
So there's an office for the son-in-law of Kebbi State Governor? LWKMD!!!

I saw this Business Card and ever since then, I cant help but weep for Nigeria!

http://www..com/talk/topic.325325.0.html

http://www..com/talk/topic,325325.0.html

Re: Breaking: Kebbi State Governor Creates Office Of The Son-inlaw by three: 9:01am On Feb 21, 2017
When you are 'too intelligent and smart' to be involved in politics these are the kind of people that will 'rule' over you
Re: Breaking: Kebbi State Governor Creates Office Of The Son-inlaw by Etzakoos(m): 9:04am On Feb 21, 2017
Turning Naija Politics Into Family Affairs
Re: Breaking: Kebbi State Governor Creates Office Of The Son-inlaw by saintgp(m): 9:09am On Feb 21, 2017
Pls what's his office portfolios
Re: Breaking: Kebbi State Governor Creates Office Of The Son-inlaw by UmuEri(m): 9:10am On Feb 21, 2017
Etzakoos:
Turning Naija Politics Into Family Affairs
can you imagine, I copied the number in the Business card, called the Mumu and he started threatening me gringringrin
Re: Breaking: Kebbi State Governor Creates Office Of The Son-inlaw by femolacqua(m): 9:12am On Feb 21, 2017
What are we not going to hear in Naija?
Re: Breaking: Kebbi State Governor Creates Office Of The Son-inlaw by inourcare: 9:17am On Feb 21, 2017
Say It Again.
Re: Breaking: Kebbi State Governor Creates Office Of The Son-inlaw by hancock7(m): 9:54am On Feb 21, 2017
Yu say?
Re: Breaking: Kebbi State Governor Creates Office Of The Son-inlaw by ourema(f): 10:23am On Feb 21, 2017
Very soon we will have the office of the Grand mother to the state governor

(1) (Reply)

FG Makes U-turn Allows Helicopters Into Abuja Airport - PUNCH / Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu Visits The Emir Of Minna / Pdp Challenges Apc To List Achievements In Two Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.