Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

I Am Teaching My Boy To Respect Women At A Tender Age-Adele..nairaland Guys Read - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Teaching My Boy To Respect Women At A Tender Age-Adele..nairaland Guys Read (597 Views)

Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever / Look At What They are Teaching My Younger Brother [Picture] / He's No Longer Interested In Teaching My Roommate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Teaching My Boy To Respect Women At A Tender Age-Adele..nairaland Guys Read by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 21, 2017
She has seen even more career success in recent weeks - having bagged a huge five Grammy awards earlier this month.

But Adele admitted on Monday that despite her hectic schedule and jet-set lifestyle, raising her four-year-old son Angelo correctly is still her main priority.

The singer, 28, revealed to OK magazine that despite her boy's tender age, she is already raising him to be courteous to women - and to respect 'powerful' female forces such as herself.

Re: I Am Teaching My Boy To Respect Women At A Tender Age-Adele..nairaland Guys Read by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 21, 2017
Good for her
Re: I Am Teaching My Boy To Respect Women At A Tender Age-Adele..nairaland Guys Read by femolacqua(m): 10:19am On Feb 21, 2017
Real good
Re: I Am Teaching My Boy To Respect Women At A Tender Age-Adele..nairaland Guys Read by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 21, 2017
Teach him to respect men and women

Nairaland guys should stop asslicking and always try to put up a comment to make women like them.

They're saying "Good good "
Good that her son should respect women and disrespect men?

This is why we can't be on the same lane.
Re: I Am Teaching My Boy To Respect Women At A Tender Age-Adele..nairaland Guys Read by ikbnice(m): 10:24am On Feb 21, 2017
I thank God for how I was raised
Re: I Am Teaching My Boy To Respect Women At A Tender Age-Adele..nairaland Guys Read by ccffwx: 10:31am On Feb 21, 2017
Did she say she is raising her son to disrespect men?
ChrisAirforce1:
Teach him to respect men and women

Nairaland guys should stop asslicking and always try to put up a comment to make women like them.

They're saying "Good good "
Good that her son should respect women and disrespect men?

This is why we can't be on the same lane.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Sets Her $1,500 Wedding Gown On Fire To Celebrate Her Divorce / Nairaland Virgin / Men Only: TOP 10 Lies Women Tell Their Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.